• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) — T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( – 8 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) — T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

Ahh, that new thread smell…

Thanks, Panda!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Ahh, that new thread smell…

Thanks, Panda!

LeVert and whatever else smells good.

• factorial89

irving sure if durant out and gobert

• tmarohl

@factorial89 said...

irving sure if durant out and gobert

Durant is out for seven days.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

LeVert and whatever else smells good.

I’ll have to play the 3-entry max, I can’t decide who to take. Too many choices!

• superjon

I am good at picking Centers, but rarely do I pick the right center.

I think tonight I’ll just focus on setting up my groups and then worry about every other position. Set the max on all centers that I keep in my player pool to 50% and roll the dice.

• superjon

Also BREAKING NEWS!!!

Lebron James is questionable.

• TheVillage

Best low priced PF tonight?

• fleishmo6

Thoughts on pivot from chalk Irving to McCollum
    Play Levert and another Brooklyn cheap piece like TLC?

• ifthethunder

I had a nightmare. A gang of ❄️s hacked my DK account and changed the password. Their ringleader was named Terry Rozier.
    ~

• monarch

Kyrie is looking like a lock to me. This looks like an excellent slate especially compared to yesterday

Edit: and Levert and then I am going to want one Jazz run back probably Donova Mitchell.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Kyrie is looking like a lock to me. This looks like an excellent slate especially compared to yesterday

Edit: and Levert and then I am going to want one Jazz run back probably Donova Mitchell.

Hope Kyrie only has 35 to 45 fps. Pivot off him to J. Murray and Conley. Play with Gobert or Allen. Lock in Lavert. Stack it up with some minn and den guys. Maybe even the joker if you like.

• emnj69

I predict Kryie sits-when ever it is time for him to step up he does not answer the door. I will be awaiting the load management announcement.

• Bodiaz36

It crossed my mind that Kyrie might sit as well, which would make Levert uber-chalk in that case. Regardless, I’m focusing more on the Utah side, mixing in Mitchell, Conley, Gobert. Keep riding Keldon Johnson if LMA is out again. CJ for the Hammer.

• mbunner23

I’ll take a serious look at Gobert.

• dominicanpapi

The ownership on Kyrie will be very interesting tonight. We’ve seen a lot of blowouts this year already, and while I’m not suggesting the Jazz will run them off the court, its a game that could get ugly.

Game of the night is Portland/Chicago. Lillard is a great pivot off of Lillard.

Just something to keep in mind and I could be wrong about my thinking here but the Clippers are on the front end of a back to back. Tomorrow’s game is on ESPN. It wouldn’t shock me if Kawhi sits tonight and plays tomorrow.

• livetorace17

Not sure what it means, but I dreamt last night that I was watching league pass and Luka had 87 points entering the fourth and the Mavs were going all out to get him to 101. He got there and I didn’t have him rostered…Random dream narrative FTW!

• monarch

Kyrie has an amazing matchup and projected usage/FPPM. There is nothing at the time to suggest he is sitting. Will monitor throughout the day

And Gobert looks really good. I will play him in Kyrie lineups. Both can reach their ceiling tonight if the game is good.

• Njsum1

@fleishmo6 said...

Thoughts on pivot from chalk Irving to McCollum
    Play Levert and another Brooklyn cheap piece like TLC?

I like McCollum

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Kyrie has an amazing matchup and projected usage/FPPM. There is nothing at the time to suggest he is sitting. Will monitor throughout the day

And Gobert looks really good. I will play him in Kyrie lineups. Both can reach their ceiling tonight if the game is good.

Agree on Gobert, Kyrie could go either way here. I’ll have some Kyrie, yet I don’t see him as a lock. The matchup isn’t great, and the Nets haven’t been playing great with Durant. Although the spread suggests a tight game, a blowout, while unlikely, wouldn’t surprise me. And Kyrie isn’t cheap.

• Njsum1

@livetorace17 said...

Not sure what it means, but I dreamt last night that I was watching league pass and Luka had 87 points entering the fourth and the Mavs were going all out to get him to 101. He got there and I didn’t have him rostered…Random dream narrative FTW!

I went heavy on Luka, and Steph, and kinda heavy on Randle and Barrett.

Too bad I was also 100% Bey, 80% Holmes, and 50% Wright. For a break even.

Hoping tonight turns out a little better….🏀🔥🍀🍀🍀🏀🏀🍀

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

The ownership on Kyrie will be very interesting tonight. We’ve seen a lot of blowouts this year already, and while I’m not suggesting the Jazz will run them off the court, its a game that could get ugly.

Game of the night is Portland/Chicago. Lillard is a great pivot off of Lillard.

Just something to keep in mind and I could be wrong about my thinking here but the Clippers are on the front end of a back to back. Tomorrow’s game is on ESPN. It wouldn’t shock me if Kawhi sits tonight and plays tomorrow.

Lillard is a great pivot off of Lillard? So that is how you do this :)

• wysteria

I’m pretty “sure” that Kyrie will put 50 actual points.
    The 62 performance of Curry open the door, Giannis tried yesterday. Tatum 40….
    Kyrie without Spencer and KD, its like Curry. Outrageous Usage, big pace.. even if its against Utah. This game smell good.
    For Donovan also. I will put both in my lineup.

• Brendan239

SG on FD just put 10 names in a hat. Is Jaymichael Green in play again? I like Gasol for a 30 burger on the cheap. Slo Mo is the only Grizz I like tonight.

• monarch

@wysteria said...

I’m pretty “sure” that Kyrie will put 50 actual points.
    The 62 performance of Curry open the door, Giannis tried yesterday. Tatum 40….
    Kyrie without Spencer and KD, its like Curry. Outrageous Usage, big pace.. even if its against Utah. This game smell good.
    For Donovan also. I will put both in my lineup.

And people in GPP contests will not play him because it is Utah and they have a bias against Kyrie. He is most likely going to roast them repeatedly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).