• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) — T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( – 8 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) — T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

KCP out.

• superjon

@noddy said...

I’m trying this optimizer. Why is it giving me PJ Dozier?

Min priced and should see 15-20 minutes

Optimizers like to play high P/$ plays so it can fit in the studs with high floors. It’s why people use them for cash games, but you have to make adjustments if using for GPPs

Cross of Dozier

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Brunson drops 50 DK points against the Bulls = Dame’s first 70 spot of the year?

• DFSNewbie

I didn’t fire up THT last game. I am doing it tonight

• rstylz

@dominicanpapi said...

KCP out.

source?

• wesdaco

@captainwacky said...

The cavaliers did that. Because of Lebron James. Kyrie hit a tremendous shot, but it doesn’t mean he’s not a joke relative to his abilities.

They don’t win that title without Kyrie!!!! ……. (and draymond getting suspended for game 5)

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@rstylz said...

source?

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    3m
    Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) ruled out Tuesday.

Irrigator must be doing real work today

• captainwacky

@ImADonk11 said...

Brunson drops 50 DK points against the Bulls = Dame’s first 70 spot of the year?

I like dame a lot tonight. If I’m gonna take pot shots at kyrie, I might as well reciprocate them at Zach Lavine and Coby White. Being a Bulls fan is sad right now lol

• Bodiaz36

If KCP is out, can we fire up Kuzma?

• captainwacky

@wesdaco said...

They don’t win that title without Kyrie!!!! ……. (and draymond getting suspended for game 5)

That’s not my argument. Kyrie is a decent NBA player, who definitely helped them win that ring. He’s still disgustingly overrated.

• ghostfacekicker

@jdtrey said...

He’s going to lead the second unit and still get his usual minutes.
    Just play Levert and TLC and move on.
    Get cute somewhere else – both of these guys are probably 1-2k more come Thursday.

Joe Harris is the play. Lower owned and should see solid minutes/value. Utah is also nothing special vs the SF position defensively. Probably the position that gives them the most trouble even though overall they have a good defense and play at a snails pace.

• Yeoman

@charara1224 said...

Oh yeah Kyrie is extremely overrated. Its not like he has a ring or anything and didnt come back down 3-1 against a historic team

You could make exactly the same argument for J.R. Smith.

• marker0357

@frugal said...

TLC going to show up tonight?

If he don’t, Brooklyn is in for a long, long evening

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    5m
    Lineup note: Kyle Kuzma will start for injured Kentavious Caldwell-Pope on Tuesday.

• Brendan239

@Bodiaz36 said...

If KCP is out, can we fire up Kuzma?

I have a good amount, Even put Harrell in one w him

• squidkill

@rstylz said...

source?

Lol source: Page 72 of the USA Today

Wait for it………….the internet

• noddy

@superjon said...

Min priced and should see 15-20 minutes

Optimizers like to play high P/$ plays so it can fit in the studs with high floors. It’s why people use them for cash games, but you have to make adjustments if using for GPPs

Cross of Dozier

Sorry I should have said it is for cash on DK. So just stick with it? I was looking at Ja Green/McCullom instead of Dozier/Kawhi

Have lots of Jordan at 4300. See if he doesn’t ruin my lineups again. And I’m going NURKIC. If not now, when?

• NarrowJ

THT gonna get 24 minutes again?

• monarch

Is nobody playing Keldon Johnson?

• FunchessOfFun

Anyone know projected ownership of Mitchell tonight against the Nets?

• Yeoman

@RandysCrow said...

Guards against Minny….that is all

On that point, I haven’t seen Denver all year…is there a reason Harris is shooting 12 percent from three?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Is nobody playing Keldon Johnson?

You got a lean on LMA?

• captainwacky

@Yeoman said...

On that point, I haven’t seen Denver all year…is there a reason Harris is shooting 12 percent from three?

He has missed 88 percent of the threes he’s attempted.

• marker0357

has line moved enough to indicate either way whether KLAW is playing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).