• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) — T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( – 8 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) — T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

It feels like the Nets are waving the white flag here. Does Jordan Clarkson get blowout run?

• Jeddy3

Bruce brown?!? Gross.

• gaelicgirl

@wesdaco said...

They don’t win that title without Kyrie!!!! ……. (and draymond getting suspended for game 5)

But mostly Draymond getting suspended for Game 5, a little gift to LeBron from Kiki VanDeWeghe.

• tmarohl

No Joe Harris – No TLC?

• DFSNewbie

Joe Harris got benched by the way

• Wooden_Bones

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Lineup note: Nets list starters as Irving, Brown, Prince, Green, Allen on Tuesday. Will update to confirm.

Hmmmm… what? Are going to see high ownership on Brown and Prince now, lol?

• monarch

I think Nash is sending a message to TLC, Levert, Harris and DAJ. Those scrub guys might be out of the game four minutes in.

• Golfnut04240

Do I play TLC on DK knowing this Nets LU?

• mbunner23

I like Jarrett Allen more.

• marker0357

WTF? That’s a head scratcher lineup.

• NarrowJ

Yeah I might skip DFS altogether now and just lay a ton on the Jazz to cover lol. Kidding, but come on with that lineup.

• skankinmat

thoughts….donovan mitchell or jamal murray?

• monarch

Also they could have had a practice and the second team kicked their ass or something like that.

• captainwacky

Probably will see reasonable ownership on all the punts from the nets now. Dotson was 12 percent owned when announce at similar timing on DK. Green on FD possibly because PF is bad.

• OHRye

Are we off stacking the Nets now lol?

Also just because they arent starting, doesnt mean they won’t get big minutes.

• zline34

Big Head Ed said in Layman’s terms that he’s a Bulldozier, but enjoys Harry Styles.

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Might be the, you got blown out by the Hawks then lost to the Wizards, KD is out, shake things up line up.

Oh, and also lost to Charlotte.

Or, the rock/paper/scissors lineup?

• rstylz

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Lineup note: Nets list starters as Irving, Brown, Prince, Green, Allen on Tuesday. Will update to confirm.

• Dfspacman

carmelo or young or ingles?

• charara1224

@DFSNewbie said...

I am firing up Mitchell too now. Brown isn’t stopping him

Brown is a capable defender dont be fooled

• monarch

Ownership has to be flocking to the security that Jokic provides at this point

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Ownership has to be flocking to the security that Jokic provides at this point

Yeah, I think I’m going extreeeemely under on Jokic today, which isn’t too comfortable.

• frugal

Wow…WTF BKN? I wasn’t feeling great before about Irving but now I’m really second guessing.

• ifthethunder

@rstylz said...

2m

The Horror. The Horror. I’ll fade that jerkoff Taurean Prince until the day I die.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I wouldn’t overthink this whole BKN line up. Brown is the only really weird thing. Everyone else has and would have been in the rotation.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).