• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) — T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( – 8 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) — T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• efagan99

@Njsum1 said...

I’m not getting Deloned tonight. I’ll play Kyrie and Levert

In relation to TLC? I would assume DAJ, Harris, and Levert still see big minutes.

This lineup makes me like Allen more for GPP. Huge ceiling, also risk of getting 2 quick fouls and playing even fewer minutes than normal.

• Dfspacman

why isnt nurkic geting good minutes

• OHRye

@Pandamonious said...

I wouldn’t overthink this whole BKN line up. Brown is the only really weird thing. Everyone else has and would have been in the rotation.

I’m still rolling Irving, Harris and LeVert. Hopefully the game stays close, and they’ll get solid minutes…starting lineup or not.

• efagan99

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I think I’m going extreeeemely under on Jokic today, which isn’t too comfortable.

People talking about BKN lineup, I think that game is still most likely to blow out. Minnesota is garbage. I’m 0% Jokic in 10 lineups. But I do like Gobert for the safety reason. With his rotation (like Embiid last year) he still plays almost the same amount of minutes in a blowout

• mbunner23

I’m waiting for the 7:32 Kyrie is out notification.

• zline34

What are the odds the 3 Best Bigs in the League are all from the 15-16 Draft class. Unreal.

• chickenmanE

anyone pairing mitchell and gobert?

• rstylz

Love my cash LU and you know what that means……..

• OHRye

@mbunner23 said...

I’m waiting for the 7:32 Kyrie is out notification.

Well FD does show him as confirmed lol.

• captainwacky

@Dfspacman said...

why isnt nurkic geting good minutes

He just looks lost… physically and mentally. I’m going to have exposure to him today and most slates going forward because he’ll break a slate eventually, but it’s been pretty ugly.

• keithj31216

Good luck all!!

• Wooden_Bones

@efagan99 said...

Minnesota is garbage. I’m 0% Jokic in 10 lineups.

Sure, but Jokic played 32 mins against MIN in a sizable win ending with 53 fpts. Doesn’t exactly scream ignore Jokic tonight.

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

The Horror. The Horror. I’ll fade that jerkoff Taurean Prince until the day I die.
    ~

P.S. The Prince of Hell Air is in my forum lineup. Because I do hate myself and I want to die.
    ~

• efagan99

@Wooden_Bones said...

Sure, but Jokic played 32 mins against MIN in a sizable win ending with 53 fpts. Doesn’t exactly scream ignore Jokic tonight.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Give me all of the Jarrett Allen.

• monarch

Oddly the line has not moved in BKN.

• vick325

Lavine/Allen or Mitchell/nurkic for gpp?

• monarch

So if Jarrett Allen and Jeff Green (35?) are starting then that pretty much guarantee DAJ is in the rotation and gains added usage on the second unit?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

So if Jarrett Allen and Jeff Green (35?) are starting then that pretty much guarantee DAJ is in the rotation and gains added usage on the second unit?

I’m banking on this.

• ryan7962

horton tucker or jeff green?

• captainwacky

Although Levert is an absolute black hole, so I dunno if that helps.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m not touching this first game at all. Took all the levert out, y’all have fun with the nets crap.

• blackdirkdiggler

On second thought, I’m off PG13, and on Gobert. He could have a 20pt, 20 rebound, 4 assist, 4 block game. Maybe.

• rstylz

anyone like Bojan now that the Nets starting LU is all F’d up?

• Calicapo

Had prince in my cash lineup. Guess I should expect a high ownership

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).