• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) — T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( – 8 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) — T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DFSNewbie

I went with Kawhi. If PG isn’t out I am going to be pissed

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

OK. So, we’re going to compare no Durant Nets to last years no Rose, no Blake, no Drummond Pistons?

No but wasnt ever expecting a 40 burger. I think we can agree if he got 30 mins a 20 burger wasn’t out of the question

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

So last year wasn’t good variance?

That’s certainly debatable, but I would argue that 4 fouls in 4 minutes is about as variancy as it gets, unless you’re JJJ or something.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@DFSNewbie said...

I went with Kawhi. If PG isn’t out I am going to be pissed

You will be fine. I was already heavy Kawhi when I thought PG would be in. Now I just have quite a bit of Lou also

No Pee-Gee now? Ruins the 2 game Late.. had so much LOU now everyone will have him. Annoyed.

• Golfnut04240

Someone let me know if/when we have a Dillon Brooks sighting.

• dominicanpapi

It would be great if we found out if George is playing or not before 9. With the way Jarrett Allen is playing, Jokic would have to go off at his higher ownership and price on FD.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

2 games last year, DJ goes for 15/17/4 with 4 bleals in the first, then 9/14 with 1 bleal in the second. 3.9K on FD, I still stand by the play. Just bad variance tonight.

Exactly. Both games off of the bench too. I wish he was announced starting bc I would have backed off. Told myself if he is coming off of the bench then maybe Nash is going with what worked last year bringing DJ off the bench. Whatever, it may have worked for all we know but fouls and such.

• BazookaDad

Late swap decision. I had to move from PG13 to McCollum. I got enough cash to go from Otto Porter to Barton. I got LaVine if it matters.

Do I swap Porter for Barton?

• zeeshan2

Can’t make the switch to Lou on FD; still want D Murray over him

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Worst thing about this is the Jazz will get back in this and win the 3rd quarter and then everyone gets run in the 4th and you will absolutely need Kyrie/Brown/Allen to even have a chance.

• Brendan239

I’d hate to move off of PG for him to play and put up 56 FD points. Don’t they usually sit if it’s a late GTD announcement?

• RipCityRings

@ImADonk11 said...

Exactly. Both games off of the bench too. I wish he was announced starting bc I would have backed off. Told myself if he is coming off of the bench then maybe Nash is going with what worked last year bringing DJ off the bench. Whatever, it may have worked for all we know but fouls and such.

He also still managed to score 9.1 FPS on FD in 4 minutes, so he’s not even doing terribly at 3.9K at the half. Could’ve easily been JA getting into foul trouble and DJ eating, but I always look to pay down at C on FD due to the weight of bleals.

• zeeshan2

@Brendan239 said...

I’d hate to move off of PG for him to play and put up 56 FD points. Don’t they usually sit if it’s a late GTD announcement?

yes, if it’s that late, I think they sit him

• Brendan239

Is Keldon a bad play now w LMA in?

• RipCityRings

PG13 out also makes Bev and Batum pretty intruiging despite being objectively gross. Spurs give up a ton of 3s as noted earlier in the thread, wouldn’t take many for them to pop off. Same for Green.

• Ace15

Knew tyus was a trap and still walked into it. Have to stop being cute

• BazookaDad

Barton or Porter on FD? I got Kyrie and Davis. Going for 100k here

• Dfspacman

Green and Luwawu doing nothing

• zeeshan2

@BazookaDad said...

Barton or Porter on FD? I got Kyrie and Davis. Going for 100k here

Otto

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Flip a coin. They are pretty much the same play

• BazookaDad

@zeeshan2 said...

Otto

Thanks. I had Otto there already. I guess I got a shot at 100k

• Golfnut04240

Dillon Brooks is now in the building! WOOHOO!

• Dfspacman

No Allen smh

Nice comeback for Mitchell at least. But No Rie/Allen? NO Cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).