• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) — T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( – 8 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) — T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• P0key

Naz Reid is a poor mans Jeff Greene tonight..but he cost more

• zeeshan2

Really thought the lakers would blow these guys out

• tmarohl

I fell into a couple of Juancho’s by accident. Basically had a lineup I liked and had $3,500 left and paired a bunch of different combinations of Power Forwards with Anthony Davis.

• tmarohl

@P0key said...

Naz Reid is a poor mans Jeff Greene tonight..but he cost more

That dude is a walking foul machine.

• noddy

I just looked at tomorrow’s slate and my head just about exploded.

• fresh56

Kawhi and murry are about to kill al my lineups

• jayzee666

@noddy said...

I see a lot of ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ opportunity. Then again I see that every night.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I fell into a couple of Juancho’s by accident. Basically had a lineup I liked and had $3,500 left and paired a bunch of different combinations of Power Forwards with Anthondy Davis.

That’s why DFS is a game of skill and NOT gambling! LOL

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I fell into a couple of Juancho’s by accident. Basically had a lineup I liked and had $3,500 left and paired a bunch of different combinations of Power Forwards with Anthondy Davis.

haha I have the exact same setup. should get some OK finishes out of it but I’m mired with marginal centers in each build.

• tmarohl

@jayzee666 said...

I see a lot of ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ opportunity. Then again I see that every night.

Always fear the reaper!

• zeeshan2

And I took batum out for young because he wasn’t starting. Kill me

• dominicanpapi

You’re still in it if you changed your LU’s to a Clippers stack (Batum, Ibaka, Williams, Kawhi) plus a Dame/LaVine stack. Kyrie and LeVert scored within their projections.

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

I had a lot of him prior to him being announced starter as I thought other Wolves would end up in foul trouble.

Can’t believe this Juancho. Never considered. Have a few Culver’s. Well here comes LOUUU & Batur! Faded DeR and he has 4 4 and 4 already. Unbelievable

• RipCityRings

I have no idea if I’m going to cash everything or nothing tonight.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

That dude is a walking foul machine.

But at his price, we can just take a flier on him until he inevitably scores 20 points and grabs 10 rebounds.

Production seems more spread out this season (so far) so getting 20 fantasy points out of someone like Biyombo or Reid isn’t quite a death knell.

• RipCityRings

Now Patty’s on fire. Is it still 2020?

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

But at his price, we can just take a flier on him until he inevitably scores 20 points and grabs 10 rebounds.

Production seems more spread out this season (so far) so getting 20 fantasy points out of someone like Biyombo or Reid isn’t quite a death knell.

Except his price keeps going up incrementally and his production has stayed flat.

P Mills now.. bombs 4, 3’s in 2 mins. Guy is on Fire. And Lou keeps sputtering now.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Except his price keeps going up incrementally and his production has stayed flat.

I guess I was thinking about Yahoo. He was at 5,200 at DK.

He could still cough up 20 points in this game. He had a couple big games last season when he was made starter.

• @damionismyname said...

All on dk, unfortuanley i didn’t throw him in one on fd.

Need Murrary to get it together.

I have JUANCHO, Dlo, Jamal in every lineup with bulls-dame hammer stack to finish.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Update on my Emperor lineup.

In first, at 275 with Lou and Kawhi still going. Might not win, but damn it’s gonna be close.

• Ricolasvegas

Dame12%

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Looks like a good slate to fade.

• RipCityRings

Spurs are an unstoppable offensive juggernaut.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).