Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) — T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11.5 ) at Denver ( -11.5 ) — T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8 ) at LA Clippers ( – 8 ) — T:
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Portland ( -9.5 ) — T: 233.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ndepompei

LeVert is bad chalk with kyrie in. He’ll end up around 30 DK is my guess

• tmarohl

@jd1984 said...

I am loving playing the 50/50 double ups and H2H games… Question lets say I want to play $2k cash tonight. Would it be better to play (1) 2K heads up match or split it up and do maybe (10) $100 50/50’s and (20) $50 50/50, H2H’s, etc…. It seems like the sharks are in the high stakes H2H games which rightfully so for that amount of money. Just curious what others think would be the best way to play cash

The only cash I will play is single entry double ups. You start dabbling in the kind of games/stakes you are talking about above you will be playing almost exclusively against sharks who mass enter those things.

• BazookaDad

Any Melton news? 3800 on FD is too cheap. He should start? 25 minutes?

• Njsum1

@jd1984 said...

Question lets say I want to play $2k cash tonight

How long have you been playing NBA DFS? Just curious, cause you’ve only been on RG for a week, and you’re about to drop 2k into one slate. Hope you’ve been playing for a few seasons 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Strategy tip 4
    If you must play cash – always enter that lineup into at least one GPP. Nothing worse than having a great cash lineup that would have placed high in a GPP.

Strategy tip 5- play the guys who are going to score the most fantasy points.

Edit…just wanted to keep the strategy tips going 😁

• jd1984

• Brendan239

Doing 6 FD $3 LUs and I am going to have 1 with NONE of the top 2 players from every position and over $2,500 left over. It’s not contrarian just to be contrarian because all players still have 40+ point upside.

• jd1984

@Njsum1 said...

How long have you been playing NBA DFS? Just curious, cause you’ve only been on RG for a week, and you’re about to drop 2k into one slate. Hope you’ve been playing for a few seasons 🤷‍♂️

I had real good run in fball on Draftkings betting NFL props, college fball, college hoops… Turned 3k into 40k. I took out 23k and left 20k in to play with. I have played some NBA DFS in the past just a little bit nothing crazy but the last few weeks I have played some bigger dollar games and am doing ok. Up a little bit on H2H mostly. I think it might be a little bit of beginners luck though. I do know some of the names I have been playing are well known sharks so to continue to go up against them would be a bad idea I am thinking lol

• Njsum1

@jd1984 said...

I had real good run in fball on Draftkings betting NFL props, college fball, college hoops… Turned 3k into 40k. I took out 23k and left 20k in to play with. I have played some NBA DFS in the past just a little bit nothing crazy but the last few weeks I have played some bigger dollar games and am doing ok. Up a little bit on H2H mostly. I think it might be a little bit of beginners luck though. I do know some of the names I have been playing are well known sharks so to continue to go up against them would be a bad idea I am thinking lol

Ok, good luck! 🍀🏀🔥🍀

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I love playing cash and prefer it to gpp when I’m trying to actually make some money. Against my better judgment last night (I was tilting MCW) I entered a $1K three man with well known colluders SRN and Moklovin knowing that they would have almost identical lineups. I hear a lot of complaining about that, but I don’t really mind, I either beat em both or lose. I’d be more reluctant to play if I knew they’d have two unique bites at the apple. I also like fading chalk in cash, I don’t buy the you have to play massive chalk in cash thought process.
    I had
    Curry
    Fox
    Barnes
    Bagley
    Lee

They had
    Curry
    Fox
    Hield/Bagley
    Bagley/Hield
    Joseph

• mbunner23

@jd1984 said...

Taking a page out of squids book.

send it, mbunner23

• jd1984

@mbunner23 said...

send it, mbunner23

who is squid

• Brendan239

@Ndepompei said...

LeVert is bad chalk with kyrie in. He’ll end up around 30 DK is my guess

My thoughts too, I have 0 shares. I’d rather pay up for Spidey or DDR. He’s a great cash game play but he’ll be 20% owned

• tmarohl

@BazookaDad said...

Any Melton news? 3800 on FD is too cheap. He should start? 25 minutes?

He was active for last game and got a DNP

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

send it, mbunner23

Lmao

• Ace15

Levert’s floor is 30. Can’t see how you fade him.

• BazookaDad

@Ace15 said...

Joe Harris would like to have a word with you.

• joephoto

@jd1984 said...

who is squid

Squid is a good friend of ours who lives with his Mom.

• jd1984

Tonight is the Nurkić blow up game

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

Can’t really put a floor on Levert. We’ve never seen this situation. We’ll know his floor next game.

• Njsum1

@joephoto said...

Squid is a good friend of ours who lives with his Mom.

Likes a good meatloaf too…

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

Can’t really put a floor on Levert. We’ve never seen this situation. We’ll know his floor next game.

We saw this last year. With Dinwiddie out now also Caris will get all the usage and run he can handle when Kyrie’s not out there. I assume they’ll stagger the 2 then play them together in crunch time.

• squidkill

@jd1984

Hey buddy, send it over any amount —-Squidcity12 on DK

• squidkill

LOL

I didn’t even see the replies on page 5-

Love u guys

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

I think we saw glimpses of this situation last year, but the coaching staff was different.
    I think LeVert stays in his role as 6th man. That way their won’t be 100% overlap between Kyrie’s and LeVert’s playing time. I think they will be on the floor together the last 4-6 minutes of each half. That is how I am approaching those guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).