7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kipboggins

Have to release the Dragon tonight right?

Also I think you have to go Reddick over Crawford b/c he will play more minutes….just my opinion.

• MPDR1983

Anyone else hate FD? I prefer DK over every other site out there

• mattyd2420

Did that korver news come out before lock yesterday? just totally killed my lineups and he was only 0.4%? People had the info…I keep making decent lineups but losing on things I can’t control ejections, injuries, fouls, now trades smh

• Epicsic

@Monty1507 said...

I’m having a couple problems with my lineup. Lebron has a great matchup but does he stay on the court long enough to put up better numbers than Durant who is cheaper?
    Also with Okafor back should I worry about Saric numbers dropping down to less than 20? He scored 36 against Boston last time.

FD or DK?

• Epicsic

@scsa0096 said...

Got 4 players from MIA/LAL tonight and 3 from NY/MIL. Def taking another ride on the Greg Monroe express train tonight! And I’m going with Durant over LBJ too. Fading the stud PGs and Harden tonight too. Anyone of a similar mindset?

FD or DK?

• Epicsic

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m going heavy with Julius Randle

FD or DK?

• Epicsic

@iron_tactics said...

I may lock IT and Bradley. I like ilya, saric, okafor if Embiid sits, maybe T.J. for a punt.

FD or DK?

• Youngbandit09

I don’t think you could pay me to play Reed , but watch him go for 40 tonight.

• Epicsic

@Jeddy3 said...

I will not play wiggins.
    I will not play wiggins.
    I will not play wiggins.

::plugs in wiggins for 6800::

FD or DK? This is what I’m talking about people either need to say which site they play on or talking about or the MODS make at least two separate threads for the different sites.

• iron_tactics

@Epicsic said...

FD or DK?

Neither, general research, haven’t even looked at salaries yet until my generic projections are done.

• xdan3220

@Epicsic said...

FD or DK? This is what I’m talking about people either need to say which site they play on or talking about or the MODS make at least two separate threads for the different sites.

Dude we get it, no need to respond to each post with a FD or DK. Some of those posts you can like the players regardless of site so no need to just respond FD or DK.

• MPDR1983

Look at the Sixer roster. Do they even have one healthy player? Many cheap options tonight for the Sixers.

• lorioj

Any insight on LBJ’s last game against Brooklyn where he only played 28 mins

• MalphiteGod420

He was a beast in the 1st quarter. When the Lakers came out in the 3rd quarter they ran a play for him that got him a deep open 2 which he missed, shortly after they took him out and he didn’t see the floor again. The Lakers opted to go small and that was the end of the night for Mozgov. I had him in a lot of lineups and I don’t think I will be doing that again because the Lakers just don’t give him a chance to play decent minutes even if he is playing well.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

DK is tight on pricing ty… not afraid to adjust a player up 500 to 1000 very quickly. Makes finding value at every price point very challenging.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@MPDR1983 said...

Look at the Sixer roster. Do they even have one healthy player? Many cheap options tonight for the Sixers.

Who is cheap on the 76’ers?

• gausman7

@Cooper08 said...

Who is cheap on the 76’ers?

ilyasova, saric, mcconnell, noel, okafor

• JZ2318

Not sure about IT today…sure the matchup is great but his price has inflated all the way up to 9200 on FD I feel like that caps his upside. I think you would rather want Embiid to play if you roster him so the game stays a little closer. I’m looking at Conley for only 6900 vs GS, can easily hit value and has a chance to match IT production at a heavy discount. Also like Saric for a cheap punt to climb into the 30’s tonight if Covy winds up sitting.

• Epicsic

@xdan3220 said...

Dude we get it, no need to respond to each post with a FD or DK. Some of those posts you can like the players regardless of site so no need to just respond FD or DK.

In no way can you use the same players for each site lmao to that! both sites scoring are much different. The top plays on DK are never the same on FD. Pricing is almost always different from both sites. No bonus on FD. BONUS ON DK. you are comparing apples to oranges. Only similarities are they are fruit. Same with FD DK they offer fantasy sports other than that they are completely different.

Now with me multiple posting? I’m trying to get the mods attention since me posting already a few times about it and no response. It’s stupid to guess what site someone is talking about liking a player on. It’s a problem and needs to be addressed.

• frugal

@KillaChap said...

Embiid covers PG’s?

A huge reason why DvP can not be 100% relied on is style of play and overall team defense have a huge impact on a player’s potential performance. The most obvious example is the PG vs C matchup. When you have a PG who relies on driving to the basket to score facing a team with a weak PG defense but a strong rim protecting C, the PG is going to struggle to get his game going. The same applies when you have a solid 3P shooting PG facing a team with a tougher DvP matchup but overall allowing teams both high 3P% and high 3PA which points to teams being able to to exploit missed defensive switches finding open perimeter players against the team (assist first PG’s also often benefit in these matchups).

• frugal

@Epicsic said...

In no way can you use the same players for each site lmao to that! both sites scoring are much different. The top plays on DK are never the same on FD. Pricing is almost always different from both sites. No bonus on FD. BONUS ON DK. you are comparing apples to oranges. Only similarities are they are fruit. Same with FD DK they offer fantasy sports other than that they are completely different.

Now with me multiple posting? I’m trying to get the mods attention since me posting already a few times about it and no response. It’s stupid to guess what site someone is talking about liking a player on. It’s a problem and needs to be addressed.

I think what he was trying to say is if you play multiple sites, you project performance first and then overlay salary to see if that player is a good pick for that site. Though I think folks should indicate site more often than not…considering I play mostly Yahoo and almost nobody is discussing that and I can still get some idea of solid plays here, those comparing DK to FD where the pricing is much more similar than Yahopo should be able to figure things out.

• brendanhorton

@Epicsic said...

I assure you your pestering is worlds more annoying than what you’re rallying against. Of course you can say you like a player’s potential, or dislike their matchup, etc. without referencing the game provider. It’s pretty much understood by everybody. Often people will specify, when there’s disparity in salary, position, and so forth. This is something that there isn’t a huge contingency of people having an issue with that would necessitate mod intervention. It’s just you griping in a way that is annoying to other users.

• Dirt_Lavert

@MPDR1983 said...

That’s the game to target tonight IMO

IT2 and if Embiid and Cov don’t go you almost have to take Ersan because the offense will operate thru him lol. Taking a philly center could be big too. Fouls could be a problem if IT2 drives on Okafor and maybe we’ll see the hometown hero Nerlens the pride of Everett Mass hahaha

Serg Rod questionable but if he goes and plays he could be legit at 4400 on DK. Would make TJ extra useless at 5500!

I’d like Sauce if henderson doesn’t go but then again AB will probably be on him unless he covers the PG which sometimes happens.

• spades4085

@Epicsic said...

On FD or DK?

• xdan3220

@Epicsic said...

Great play is a great play, the winning lineups at the top of the leaderboard last night on each sites all had the same basic players, Teague, Marcus Morris, Turner, Aminu, Hield. Yes a player can be a better play on a different site but that doesn’t change whether they will have a good game.

Also splitting the board is a bad idea, we have the same basic conversations on players people don’t want to click around on two different threads to see the same discussions that will be happening on both. If you want to respond to a post just say something liek well on DK/FD yada yada yada, good play/ price yada yada yada. Personally I’d hate the board getting split between the two

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).