7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’ll keep playing Carmelo until he duds guy is a stud

watch out on a b2b, his splits are pretty bad.

• damionismyname

@mrkoven said...

kilpat now on my lifetime DNP list i dont care if all of brooklyn go down injured and hes out there playin 1v5 #neveragain

wouldn’t get too many fantasy points, 1v5 so yeah… I’m with you there!

• Kloozy

Funny how the last 2 nights I’ve put minimal research into my picks, and I’ve done well. Nothing awesome, bur doing better than min cashing, a very respectable 5x and 6x return on investments. Btw, I nailed 7 out of 8 picks tonight, too bad IT2 dudded on me, or I’d have had a real win under my belt. Thanks Wiggins, randolph, hendersin, embiid, irving, can’t think of the other 2 right now

• zpa1989

@Kloozy said...

Thanks Wiggins, randolph, hendersin, embiid, irving, can’t think of the other 2 right now

nice going with zbo. just wasn’t on him at all diddn’t think he could stay on the floor if gs ran and played small ball. sharp pick.

IT2 just way to expensive right now for me. just doesn’t consistently get the peripherals.

• Kloozy

Lol, I feel like my brag was very stupid now. I’ll leave it there, but I had no idea so many players crushed their values like they did to ight. Just saw the top points/$ and that is the most I’ve seen since I started DFS

• Kloozy

I got suckered in, after he had treated me well the last 2 times I played him. Went back to the well 1 too many times. His price definitely made me think real hard about it.
    If I’d have picked a different pg, it’d have changed my other picks, and I’d have done worse than I did most likely. So it went as well as I could hope for I guess.

• mrkoven

@damionismyname said...

wouldn’t get too many fantasy points, 1v5 so yeah… I’m with you there!

haha :D

• KindGuy

Back to back away from home. Houston to Orlando is a pretty healthy distance and they lose a hour of sleep and game time.

• mrkoven

@Kloozy said...

Funny how the last 2 nights I’ve put minimal research into my picks, and I’ve done well. Nothing awesome, bur doing better than min cashing, a very respectable 5x and 6x return on investments. Btw, I nailed 7 out of 8 picks tonight, too bad IT2 dudded on me, or I’d have had a real win under my belt. Thanks Wiggins, randolph, hendersin, embiid, irving, can’t think of the other 2 right now

i can relate to that, dfs is like 50% gut for me as someone who just loves NBA. at first when i did hyper analytics i end up second guessing my instincts which, more often than not, i end up regretting. these days i do some light reading on elementary stats like DvP/splits but not much else. im ok w/ the fact that i’ll likely never win big on GPP, my highest DK LU ever was only 335ish but i’m consistently hitting 280-300 on DK which is above the cash line ~90% of the time. my niche is 1-2 LU trains on double ups and 50/50s mainly. im still on my first deposit of $25 and my balance is now approaching $1k. chump change admittedly but a nice ROI nonetheless, more importantly i see dfs as a hobby rather than a source of income so as long as i’m having fun its all good.

• Bay101

Decided to play monster tonight. Had Durant James Johnson and randle going into 4th short 8 points for cash line. Not

• Tammy409

Mediocre Night. Cashed in Mainslate Dk’s Arcade Gpp’s 9/14 Lineups. Nothing more than 3x entry, all chalky, with avg. ownership in highest scoring lineup at 7.2% per player. Only thing to feel good about was that most of these were fairly different from one another for a change, proving that more than one way to consistently (relatively consistently) ‘skin a cat.’. High: 297.75 / Lowest Cashing LU: 276.5 / Worst: 254.25

• achubs

Stack the Warriors next game!!! Guaranteed to put up at least 150 points!

• Tammy409

Tonight was a night where we look at our lineups and think “Not Bad”, but problem wasn’t so much DNP’s or Late Scratches or whatnot but really that almost everyone hit or mildly overperformed, so if you had ANYONE that didnd’t, you likely got squeezed. I can’t point to any ‘Zeros’ or Eggregious flops (or think of any), but feel that people like Isiah and Kilpatrick were one’s dooming if rostered… These were chalky guys that were expensive enough to have you slip behind the cash line with their underwhelming performances. They played. They scored (IT did at least), but there was little room for error this eve.

• Tammy409

@achubs said...

Stack the Warriors next game!!! Guaranteed to put up at least 150 points!

RIght you are. I stacked them. I stacked the Wizards. I stacked The Rockets. I stacked The Heat, Celtics, and The Wolves. It works with teams that have decent players across the board, but it’s not always affordably done on DK’s. With The GSW, though, particularly smart to do so (think how they score) if it can be done within constraints of he salary cap. On DK’s it is difficult to try to get all five in despite ZaZa being so cheap.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

plus ABC in a good matchup as well for a nice discount in the same position plus the Cavs guys and you had Durant with a slightly depressed price. Also, at least, imo, the punts weren’t great to fit him in easily, at least on DK.

• iron_tactics

Cashed 2/3 on Main, 1/3 on late slate FD and 3/3 on DK, but something interesting I noticed after trying out DK. The ownership for good plays are much lower than on FD. Wiggins for ex was 8.7% in the mini box out on DK and 23% on the NBA shot on FD. I cashed way higher on DK than on FD. Stephen Curry was also 6% higher owned on FD than on DK as well.

• dandub9

340 on FD with stauskus putting up 10.9. knew it was a risk, a gpp flier for sure.
    still happy, it was a decent lineup.

• AdamTheBolt

I was lucky enough to score 289 on DK last night with a lineup that included a big fat ZERO from Ian Clark. I made the punt right before lock time when I heard K Thompson was sick. Rest of my lineup was Kyrie, Lou W, Jabari, KAT, Monroe, Conley and Aaron Gordon. Not sure how I should feel about that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).