7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrkoven

@MPDR1983 said...

Anyone else hate FD? I prefer DK over every other site out there

same. i cant stand the interface on FD

• tim51278

Redick or Crowder at DK sf spot?

• DirkDigglerz

Just a reminder it Sean Kilpatrick Birthday today he’s going off

• Chip403

Cleveland/Brooklyn game will be very interesting. We all know Cavs big 3 can go absolute bonkers tonight against one of best teams to pick on..but truly reeks of a game in which a lead built up so large, midway through 3..with all 3 either nursing injury or illness or both, could be yanked..now, FP’s scored during there playing time will be interesting as well as ownership. Whose gonna fade out there high prices in terms of following spread and potential bench time seen? But whose gonna chase the firework fun that could be had against NBA’s funnest dfs team to pick on? I say about 12-20% on LBJ/Love, with Kyrie’s ownership around 25-30%. (Gpp)

• Chip403

@DirkDigglerz said...

Just a reminder it Sean Kilpatrick Birthday today he’s going off

Sorry I’m late to forums, and didn’t read all posts associated with thread thus far but love narrative posts that are pointed out. Lol

IF Deng plays tonight against Miami, just keep in mind, that’s a revenge game narrative for the sleeper Luol Deng.

• al3b3d3v

Embid just upgraded to probable

• Chip403

Nice, I like an Embiid play tonight…a little tougher though being on the road but I don’t think it’ll matter too much. For those on twit-land..I got an initial blueprint posted up for a short bit. If checked, you’ll notice I spent low at center but I’m starting to think to maybe fade one or two of my other big plays I have in that lineup, pending on value and balance I can gain.

• dominicanpapi

Rodriguez is questionable, McConnell at $4100 on FD vs. IT4….free square?

• scsa0096

• kipboggins

So no love for Dragon today?

• iron_tactics

@kipboggins said...

So no love for Dragon today?

Nope

• mrkoven

randle vs no whiteside seems like chalk and i know hes young but his b2b #s arent so great this year i think? might go w/ a cheaper big like gortat or vuc tonight

• KillaChap

@JZ2318 said...

Killa, I’ve seen you post on the forum and you give me that “Full of heart but always seemingly down on your luck kinda guy” vibe. You asked for advice, so here is mine. Just have fun with it dude. Don’t worry about cashing, redepositing, what contest to enter. Do some research and find a group of guys you love for the particular slate and play them. If you have a hunch about a scrub or off-the radar play, roster him. I only play GPP so if a lineup duds I’m alright with that as long as I had a good reason/feeling about the ticket. I don’t have fun with 50/50’s since there is no big prize or tiered payout structure, plus it seems to be filled with pros, lineup buyers, trains, etc. I play 3 entry GPP and Single Entry contests, usually $5 a night 3 in the Swat, 1 in the Block. Play 1-5 lineups and believe in them, trust me you will enjoy DFS a lot more. For me, I look at matchups, pace, O/U, increased opportunity/usage with players being out. I also like to ask myself, do I believe this dude can hit 6X his salary tonight? If the answer is yes, than it’s probably a good play.

Lol that’s is fantastic that someone who has never met me knows me so well. Awesome.

• duxaosm

Covington questionable, give me some dario saric with extended minutes.

• Chip403

I think best cheap big play on the night is Joakim Noah see not too many people on him tonight. Also like paying up for Marc Gasol as a big against a GSW team he fared well with last outing although I’m sure he’ll see double team defensive looks both from Draymond and weak ass Zaza.

• blakeawood

I dont like Melo off a B2B. —Thoughts on Durant instead?

• mrkoven

im def liking a bos/phi stack tonight i think

• mrkoven

@blakeawood said...

i think kd is a fair price on DK right now, him or dray is the only gsw i’d play tonight if any, i think splash bros shoot terribly vs mem for some reason, at least in their past few meets

• Monty1507

Is Saric a good play if Embid is on the bench?

• al3b3d3v

@KillaChap said...

Lol that’s is fantastic that someone who has never met me knows me so well. Awesome.

talk about projecting, LMAO

• Monty1507

Melo didn’t play last night he played the night before on 1/4

• mrkoven

@Monty1507 said...

Is Saric a good play if Embid is on the bench?

i think sario is a solid 6x shot even w/ embiid in

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@blakeawood said...

Melo didn’t play last night but price is up and people will chase last game and with Porzingas back, he is a clear fade for me.

• JSteele

This is one of those slates that are kinda weird. I think Jabari could be a good play after he let a lot of us down last time against the Knicks.

• Chip403

People fading splash bros..I hate em..but look at a majority of teams facing Memphis lately, they’ve had opposing guard play eating off them..as uncharacteristic as that is in daily format.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).