7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Washington ( -5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5.5 ) at Orlando ( 5.5 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Boston ( -12 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : NY Knicks ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

@Youngbandit09 said...

Gortat
    Vucevic
    Monroe

Which one should i go with tonight ?

Monroe

• JZ2318

@kipboggins said...

So no love for Dragon today?

He is a bit too expensive on FD at 7100, but he is definitely in consideration vs Lakers frontcourt, on a B2B with a healthy O/U. He needs to get into the 40’s to pay off on his price.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Tristan Thompson offers a nice discount to Monroe today and has the best matchup with BKN. Last time against them he had 32 fpts on FD.

• JSteele

Anyone think Markieff will have some sort of twin thing and go off like his bro yesterday?

• mrkoven

@7klub06 said...

Monroe

i think if porz is in that’ll affect if i go w/ monroe or not, although hes certainly trendin up big w/ brogdon at the point

• iron_tactics

@JSteele said...

Anyone think Markieff will have some sort of twin thing and go off like his bro yesterday?

Yeah man, wonder twins power

• superstars92

@Chip403 said...

People fading splash bros..I hate em..but look at a majority of teams facing Memphis lately, they’ve had opposing guard play eating off them..as uncharacteristic as that is in daily format.

I still can’t choose Steph though. His price is actually higher than what is was vs. Portland last game on DK, which was a super high-pace, no defense type of game. If he was priced down on DK due to the Memphis matchup (to like 7.7k or something), I might take him but not at 8.5k

Yea, Melo’s price went up a ton and Porzingis is back, but I might still choose him because it’s still a good matchup vs. the Bucks. There are some other good SF choices like Crowder or Ingram though, so I am not sure I will choose Melo, but I don’t think he’s a bad choice.

• superstars92

Greg Monroe is super expensive on DK (like 5.8k) for a bench player. He’s probably the most expensive bench player by at least 500. I know when he gets minutes, he can easily get 5x at that price, but maybe he struggles and Kidd benches him like he’s done multiple times this year.

• iron_tactics

@superstars92 said...

I still can’t choose Steph though. His price is actually higher than what is was vs. Portland last game on DK, which was a super high-pace, no defense type of game. If he was priced down on DK due to the Memphis matchup (to like 7.7k or something), I might take him but not at 8.5k

Yea, Melo’s price went up a ton and Porzingis is back, but I might still choose him because it’s still a good matchup vs. the Bucks. There are some other good SF choices like Crowder or Ingram though, so I am not sure I will choose Melo, but I don’t think he’s a bad choice.

I’m gonna have some melo with the thought that most will fade with zingis back. GS i’m looking at Durant and mostly Green believe it or not.

• Chip403

I think the Houston/Orlando game is fascinating. B2B factor will push people away from Houston and also spread of game will push people from Orlando and game in general, that said..could be a lot better than most people think. IF it is a blowout, no way Nene sees much time again with age, as long as no foul trouble..Harrell will eat serious minutes down low…and also if a blowout, dude I’ve mentioned once on boards before which paid off nicely (won a dude $100,000 at 2.7% owned). But I also think Orlando can keep it competitive, and Houston will be playing basically at all costs to get the 2 seed out west. Harden, no one will turn to based off the Alphabet getting the Knicks and cheaper. Eric Gordon has been on a hot streak lately. And opposing them, very sneakily in there in terms of price and production (as well as predictability)..Aaron Gordon, and of course the usual victim..Serge Ibaka..if Orlando is to make a game of it, and they stay out of foul trouble, those 2 will be keys. I like using a mix and match of that game tonight with little attention to B2B factor on Houston but thinking more so of how game will play itself out and WHEN it starts to play out (early or late).

• mrkoven

bos stack w/ IT crowder bradley looks juicy tonight

• mikeblodgett24

Special shoutout to Kent Bazemore (6.1) and Monta Ellis (3.7) for killing my what would have been a great night. Still cashed due to the low scoring line but not a quit your job type night i was looking for.

• iron_tactics

@superstars92 said...

Greg Monroe is super expensive on DK (like 5.8k) for a bench player. He’s probably the most expensive bench player by at least 500. I know when he gets minutes, he can easily get 5x at that price, but maybe he struggles and Kidd benches him like he’s done multiple times this year.

from rotoworld

Greg Monroe played a season-high 34 minutes against the Bulls on Saturday, scoring 15 points with 12 rebounds, three assists and two steals.
    The Bucks said he wanted to get him on the court more with Malcolm Brogdon, so that may have helped him tonight. John Henson has a bit of the yips right now and is making some bad fouls along the way. Monroe has played well over his last five, averaging 13.0 points, 6.8 boards, 2.8 assists and 1.2 steals in 23,6 minutes per game.

It also looks like Henson is on a short leash as well. I remember he got in foul trouble in like the 1st/2nd qtr and was out the rest of the game. That being said at 3.7 on FD I may take a punt on Henson for GPPs

• JSteele

Didn’t Okafor get in a lot of trouble in Boston last season? I think that was where someone harasses him and he punched them in the face

• zpa1989

thoughts on tonight, feel free to chyme in on any point:

not sure if i can do crowder at 5.3 on FD just hasn’t shown the ceiling this year i know the matchup is good but he’s not getting the peripherals. i think most you can hope for is 6x but from a 5k player in GPP i like 7x or 8x upside. he has shown it before in the past but not this year yet. more mouths to feed with horford in the mix.

TT looks like a good GPP play tonight C against the nets almost never fails could easily go 7x tonight in this spot

which cavs player to use? or is this a blowout. hoping kyrie or love would be out, since i really wanted to use mcrae tonight. maybe we still can?

• iron_tactics

@JSteele said...

Didn’t Okafor get in a lot of trouble in Boston last season? I think that was where someone harasses him and he punched them in the face

couple years ago outside a bar if I remember right

• Youngbandit09

Mozgov , Mozgov , Mozgov – Has to play big minutes tonight with MIA running bigs . He will be Super Over looked for a possible x7 – x10

• BawseGeller

Haven’t heard any talk about LaVine. Anyone like him tonight?

• dunbarnation

@mikeblodgett24 said...

Special shoutout to Kent Bazemore (6.1) and Monta Ellis (3.7) for killing my what would have been a great night. Still cashed due to the low scoring line but not a quit your job type night i was looking for.

Same here. Especially with korver sitting. Anyway, on to tonight. I am glad neither are on the slate. It would be the ideal opportunity to burn me lol.

• mrkoven

@Youngbandit09 said...

Mozgov , Mozgov , Mozgov – Has to play big minutes tonight with MIA running bigs . He will be Super Over looked for a possible x7 – x10

i think theres better punts on LAL tonight like ingram or robinson

• Stickman731

@Monty1507 said...

I’m having a couple problems with my lineup. Lebron has a great matchup but does he stay on the court long enough to put up better numbers than Durant who is cheaper?
    Also with Okafor back should I worry about Saric numbers dropping down to less than 20? He scored 36 against Boston last time.

I am more concern with Okafor minutes. Last game he was third off the bench, but with the “Process” rest day. It may not be an issue.

• kipboggins

@iron_tactics said...

Nope

Then everyone is trying to make him a shhhhh don’t tell play, cause you play Dragon tonight.

• Stickman731

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m going heavy with Julius Randle

why – this one interest me but my numbers have me stratching my head.

• BUFUu2

anyone on ennis tonight seems like a sleepy pick that has a lot of upside. Playing GS with possible blowout good matchup and faster pace

• JSteele

After some thoughts, I really like Porzingis/Jabari today. I think that is one of the games to stack and most people will go elsewhere (ABC, Melo, Noah, Monroe) because of last game.

I also like Austin Rivers if Paul doesn’t play which he is doubtful. The Clips have been playing small with 3 guard lineups but he has been getting a ton of minutes. He had a big game out last time so his ownership might not be as low but his price is good at mid 5k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).