3:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Orlando ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

Props to Gillo for calling Gortat.

• jglumsic

lebron about to get that triple dub

• malickiville

LBJ may hit 70, 80 if it stays around 12 or so

• ghostfacekicker

@mlrfo4 said...

Damn, I couldn’t pull the trigger and roll with him. 25.5 for $3k

I played Corey Joseph and Brogdon instead of Buycks. Same I just couldn’t pull the trigger. So far so good though Joseph ended up with 30 FP because of the blowout and Brogdon started and has 16 at the half.

Fox
    Joseph
    Barton
    Brogdon
    James
    Green :(
    Harris
    Labissiere
    Cousins

For the win!

• depalma13

Did Glass shatter?

• BBWC_10

@scott33 said...

I know he’s not really DFS relevant but Tristan Thompson looks good with IT

I actually played TT tonight, may get to 5x but Lebron is eating all the RB’s.

• scott33

Gortat & Henson already 5x, I have Gortat but couldn’t stomach rostering Henson.

• jglumsic

Magic made this into a game

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

Props to Gillo for calling Gortat.

Yes, Thank you!

• scott33

Markieff at 5x as well, been playing great lately

• scott33

Lebron looking for that 80 burger, sitting at 74.3 on FD

• byo34

Anthony Davis with 2 rebounds now! Nice job buddy!

• nived131504

What do you guys think ownership on Fox & Labissiere will be like?

• badlands92

Wall with the Dissappearing Act since Q1. I think he has 2 assists & 2 TOs since Q1. Mind-blowing.

• jglumsic

ELFFFFF

• DC2380

yup pretty much

• byo34

@jglumsic said...

ELFFFFF

Yay! Hit value in the end!

• jglumsic

Wade just saved the cavs ass.IT with the worst airball ive seen

• CJtheGrump

I guess the rule is – if any of the RG staff says “consider Ryan Anderson, I should not consider Ryan Anderson. I never like rostering him anyway.

Now, how do I know Gortat will get run against the Bucks when he tends to simply disappear in good spots?

• ghostfacekicker

@nived131504 said...

What do you guys think ownership on Fox & Labissiere will be like?

I went the same direction. Even if it’s high Lebron broke the slate. Just need Cousins to match Oladipo.

• malickiville

@CJtheGrump said...

I guess the rule is – if any of the RG staff says “consider Ryan Anderson, I should not consider Ryan Anderson. I never like rostering him anyway.

Now, how do I know Gortat will get run against the Bucks when he tends to simply disappear in good spots?

Hear ya man. I have Gortat in a couple but only due to him having a good game vs them before, and they have no inside game. I will admit that I had no idea I was taking Gortat until putting Lu’s together and needed the savings.

Gortat is about 30% good for me regardless of the spot he is in, so tonight I consider myself lucky.

• goldscorpio

towns needs to wake up

• nived131504

@ghostfacekicker said...

I went the same direction. Even if it’s high Lebron broke the slate. Just need Cousins to match Oladipo.

Well I have them in a LU with Dipo and Lebron that’s why I’m curious.

• malickiville

@ghostfacekicker said...

What did Dipo finish at? didn’t have him but lost big on several others in the same game due to the blowout.

Blowouts really fk everything up, More frustrating than an injury because can’t do anything about that, they are human. But fkn blowouts suck for everyone except those that took Evans today, probably the only reason they cashed.

That’s exactly how it goes.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@CJtheGrump said...

Had a great game against them earlier this year as well. There was a poster hear who mentioned him, though I tentatively had him as 1 of 3 possible C’s for tonight’s slate as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).