3:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Orlando ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SkateFiend

Gerald Green really help offset my sneak John Henson play.

• scott33

Was able to sneak in Eric Moreland a minute before tip, gave me 9x. Nice

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

@nived131504 said…

I went the same direction. Even if it’s high Lebron broke the slate. Just need Cousins to match Oladipo.

I have those two in my main lineup as well

• malickiville

@SkateFiend said...

Gerald Green really help offset my sneak John Henson play.

I have Henson too, with Green, unreal. Congrats. In one of my LBJ Lu’s no less. I literally mentioned several times today that Green had been playing like the greatest shooter of all time lately and he would come back to earth, and I still took him in case he was still just banking 3’s like last game. figures.

• byo34

Guess I should have went Cousins over AD

• malickiville

Damn IT came close to value I think. 19 pts, 4 a, 2 3’s..anyone know his dk score? Played 21 mins

• TeamTarek

@malickiville said...

Damn IT came close to value I think. 19 pts, 4 a, 2 3’s..anyone know his dk score? Played 21 mins

28dk x4.2

• malickiville

Parker/Leonard out Sunday. LMA all day at Portland

• damionismyname

Towns>Glass

• badlands92

@scott33 said...

Was able to sneak in Eric Moreland a minute before tip, gave me 9x. Nice

I have to say thanks to the posters for the heads-up on Gortat and fingers-crossed (so far, so good) DIeng. It’s nice to get some info on here that leads you in the right direction. I entered 20 LUs with no Lebron or Oladipo but things are looking okay for now.

• malickiville

@TeamTarek said...

28dk x4.2

Cool, thanks man. No chance I was playing him tonight, they were showing his #‘s on a tv and wondered where he finished. Next game if is price stays the same he may be worth a shot. He had some bad TO’s from what I saw.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Happy for the Wolves but really need this game to stay within starters distance!

• malickiville

Is Jrue not playing anymore? He had like 6.5 in first minutes, he still has same??

• malickiville

@RandysCrow said...

Happy for the Wolves but really need this game to stay within starters distance!

When it comes to betting you can never be happy for your team ruining your money unless they claim a championship in doing so hahaha

I feel ya man, I’m a Cavs guy and glad it got close in the 4th, hope NOP get back into it, I need Jrue to do something…anything

• zline34

@RandysCrow said...

You haven’t been watching the Wolves the past 3 years. A 20 point lead at half is a guaranteed close game by the end of the 4th quarter. Guaranteed.

• BBWC_10

I can’t believe the Pelicans are laying an egg. Boogie doing well but will never match this in the 2nd half

• RipCityRings

@chronoxiong said...

People paid up for Lebron at 11k even though IT2 is back in the starting lineup? Lol. I faded him. Went Butler/Hezonja in cash.

76 fps, only 6.5x

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

You haven’t been watching the Wolves the past 3 years. A 20 point lead at half is a guaranteed close game by the end of the 4th quarter. Guaranteed.

Usually when they have big leads at the half they come out in the 3rd quarter flat. If they do let it be Davis who pulls the game close!

• Dirt_Lavert

Had a lu, went back last second with the overlay and attacked the cavs game with Lebron.

Really hoping that lu cooks. It has Skal who I hope will go 10 x. Really bumming that all those people were ruled out before lock. Skal was relatively under the radar before. I expect him to be like 50% now (haven’t looked yet, know it’s posted ayy)

• nived131504

@RandysCrow said...

Usually when they have big leads at the half they come out in the 3rd quarter flat. If they do let it be Davis who pulls the game close!

Liking my Wiggins pick tonight I usually don’t get him on his good nights.

• byo34

@RandysCrow said...

Amen! Ended up with 24 first half, could have been worse!

• zline34

@RandysCrow said...

I wouldn’t even be scared to throw a $100 on the Pelicans right now. Easy money

• hawgfan

I just hope Vince plays and makes value

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

I wouldn’t even be scared to throw a $100 on the Pelicans right now. Easy money

When I look at my lineup just after lock……

• bbeast

I’m totally racing my way up to 250!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).