3:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Orlando ( 9.5 ) —- T: 222
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• malickiville

Iggy, Mr. T, Curry all 40% or less on DK

I’m loving that if they smash

Blake at 63% seems high, I’m also shocked to see 20% on Evans? Guess his price, not sure. harris about the same price with higher upside IMO

• soupster62

Why didnt Lou start?

• miggs6876

@rsrunningrebels said...

This is so reminiscent of the 2015-2016 MIA season. How many games has he played for HOU this year? Five? Go ahead and keep playing G Green. I’ve seen this play out before. You are a day late and a $ short getting on a the Gerald Green train. You should be looking for value elsewhere tonight. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Could be right. However, without harden they need his production.

• Njsum1

@willdathrill101 said...

Here is where I disagree. like I said in my response to TeamTarek, Kyrie or Dinwiddie could EASILY be better point per dollar plays than Curry. Dinwiddie put up 34.1 earlier this season against Boston (and yes I know he had a 27.9 FDP game more recently). But without LeVert, his minutes will be far higher than they were that game. Throw in Jawun Evans as a solid cheaper option and I think you can easily find two PGs that will pay off better from a point per dollar perspective. Just my opinion though. Curry will legitimately be 80-85% owned in GPPs

Here’s the thing though….it’s actually very possible that Dinwiddie or Irving could be better ppd plays than Steph. However, Steph is likely to be the highest raw points scorer on the slate. And on a two game slate the top points scorer is usually needed for a win or high cash.

• dgballer

@rsrunningrebels said...

You are a day late and a $ short getting on a the Gerald Green train. You should be looking for value elsewhere tonight. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

He did the same thing in Boston last year. I used him the last two games but tonight I’ll be looking else where as well

• malickiville

Curry at 22dkp 9 mins in, I like that. GO STEPHANIE!!!

• Isolitary18

@soupster62 said...

Why didnt Lou start?

Lou never starts

• Kappos21

cmon man

• malickiville

@Isolitary18 said...

Lou never starts

What’s up man, haven’t seen you on here in a minute

• billholler

@soupster62 said...

Why didnt Lou start?

This must be your first day here.

• MrPerfekt7

Steph Curry for all the money

• Isolitary18

I wanna play Myles Turner today so bad…. someone talk me out of it please.

• MrPerfekt7

@billholler said...

This must be your first day here.

• IchabodBeach

Holy shit!!! Blake is out!!!!

• billholler

If Dray gets kicked out again I’m going to mail him some dog poop.

• bbeast

Ouch! That is a concussion for sure. Too bad, gotta feel for him.

• malickiville

Mr. T strikes again. Where is GG at? No chance if that dude wasn’t on GS she wouldn’t think he’s a complete D-Bag

• IchabodBeach

He is still down. Damn that looked bad.

• TeamTarek

so first i was happy cuz curry was only 40% and i wanted to collect the free money but obv i have 100% curry paird with 100% griffin… FCKIN DFS

• monarch

Early slate is broken… Blake is twitching on the floor. Hope he’s alright for his sake

• FunchessOfFun

Ouch. Looked like that hurt. I’m 0% Blake, but I really do hope the dude is ok. Looked scary with his hand tremoring

• IchabodBeach

He is definitely not faking this. They way his hand was shaking when he was knocked out was disturbing to see. Elbow to the forehead

• malickiville

I didn’t see it, is Blake out? That could kill the slate for sure if GS gets a 30pt lead. Can Lou shoot 50x?

• iron_tactics

@IchabodBeach said...

He is definitely not faking this. They way his hand was shaking when he was knocked out was disturbing to see. Elbow to the forehead

Yep, straight Concussion, he’s done.

• BUFUu2

@FunchessOfFun said...

Ouch. Looked like that hurt. I’m 0% Blake, but I really do hope the dude is ok. Looked scary with his hand tremoring

i have one with blake and one with with green so hopefully griffin is ok but fine with him being out….. Huge advantage now though hope green stays in though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).