• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5
    3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    6:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 3 ) at Toronto ( -3 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• S7ubs

Early sweat. First and 50th place in a couple lineups

• SpockJ

Josh okogie killing my vuc towns lineup. Dude looks lost when the ball is in his hands. Never again smh.

• Trappist1

@noddy If you want to win in DFS ? Yes!

• jayzee666

@JSteele said...

I have a different snowflake phenomenon where I will pick 7 players who start off great and finish pretty high and one person who does absolutely nothing. I recently had Ayton against the clips and Malik Monk when he got hurt and i’m sure countless other situations.

Nice to see others with similar powers!

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Sheeeesh VUC and KAT pairing is a killer
    VUC is basilly Jokic level now on DFS

I think Vuc is a much better offensive player than Jokic.

• JSteele

Do you go Ayton here or Adams?

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

Do you go Ayton here or Adams?

I have a hard time rostering Adams any more, Russ seems to always vulture his rebounds and he rarely shoots…he’s always looking for someone to pass to, even when he’s right under the rim. But maybe that’s just my perception, I don’t know.

• JSteele

Trae Young also has a good couple of box scores against Miami. Just noticed, he might be an underrated play today.

• eatmyturf23

@Pandamonious said...

I think if Lamb sits most of Charlotte is in play. Including Kemba.

I’m just catching up, so this is a reply a few pages late but…

While I’ve penciled kemba in, he does much worse without Lamb according to CourtIQ. I didnt check for the last 2 years to get a wider perspective, but I will take a look.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@SpockJ said...

Josh okogie killing my vuc towns lineup. Dude looks lost when the ball is in his hands. Never again smh.

Dude is mega trash of the highest order. I’ll never touch that steaming puddle of diarrhea again as long as I live.

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

I have a hard time rostering Adams any more, Russ seems to always vulture his rebounds and he rarely shoots…he’s always looking for someone to pass to, even when he’s right under the rim. But maybe that’s just my perception, I don’t know.

Think it is accurate to an extent. Think that’s why his ceiling is capped. However. , his floor is super solid so he does enough dfs wise. Also, I like him much more at home and Wash sucks vs bigs.

• miggs6876

My issue is Whiteside, Adams, or Ayton tonight for gpp on fd? All the same price more or less.

• JSteele

I’m pretty sure Ayton is gonna bounce back here, seen way too many times where a player sucks and then has a huge game the next time out.

• draggin49

can’t decide if it is worth paying up to pg13 if I already have Westbrook . Seems unlikely they both go off

• eatmyturf23

@noddy said...

I don’t think any posts on here move any needles on any site.

Here’s a needle moving. My post moved it. :P

• DirkDigglerz

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Dude is mega trash of the highest order. I’ll never touch that steaming puddle of diarrhea again as long as I live.

He’s coming alive

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Is playing Biyombo and Hernangomez together on DK for the main the ultimate cheat code or just stupid?

I didn’t do it on purpose but I ended up with both and don’t hate it. I’m worried there isn’t enough GPP upside but it should be a very safe 5x at worst.

• miggs6876

@draggin49 said...

can’t decide if it is worth paying up to pg13 if I already have Westbrook . Seems unlikely they both go off

I like pg3 more but his upside not as high as Russell. Wash is pitiful vs point guards. I’m hoping both mouths will be eating.

• ASitar

Kemba or Booker? DK late slate

• JSteele

@ASitar said...

Kemba or Booker? DK late slate

I think I like Booker a tad more.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Anybody else just assuming Lowry is probably mostly fine and will play? Kind of like that random game he suited up against Philly when Kawhi last sat?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Anybody else just assuming Lowry is probably mostly fine and will play? Kind of like that random game he suited up against Philly when Kawhi last sat?

I am assuming that.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I think so, he’s been doing pre game workouts and stuff, maybe he became friends with Jimmy Butler and just doesn’t want to play with Kawhi anymore

• draggin49

Would it be a bad idea pairing ibaka and siakim? I was thinking maybe they are negatively correlated

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

Would it be a bad idea pairing ibaka and siakim? I was thinking maybe they are negatively correlated

Nah it’s fine. My only concern would be it’s Indy and Lowry probably plays. Ibaka actually has a stronger correlation with Siakam then anyone else.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler