7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Washington ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) at Orlando ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at New Orleans ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at San Antonio ( 7 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Or is he…

I’ve got Paschall projected at 1.3 FPPM, Thad at .95.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Or is he…

I don’t think it’s really close on FD, on DK it’s a different argument.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

I’ve got Paschall projected at 1.3 FPPM, Thad at .95.

And if Paschall plays 25 minutes and Thad plays 36? Or they deviate from those numbers?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

That is the ESPN National game, so I am quite certain the network will be pushing for DLo and Dray to play.

Yeah, maybe.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I don’t think it’s really close on FD, on DK it’s a different argument.

Let me ask you this..on DK, assuming Lauri is out, roughly what is your plan for ownership on Thad? Over the field, assuming the field is 35-40 or under?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I absolutely think Harrison Barnes sucks, but he is cheap, getting a ton of minutes, and playing Golden State.

Revenge is a dish best served as permafrost?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

And if Paschall plays 25 minutes and Thad plays 36? Or they deviate from those numbers?

And if Paschall plays 36 and Thad 25?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Let me ask you this..on DK, assuming Lauri is out, roughly what is your plan for ownership on Thad? Over the field, assuming the field is 35-40 or under?

Bleh… i think over. I just also like paschall a lot.

• goboltsgo

THJ in so that takes mins away from both JJ and Curry right?

• tmarohl

THJ and McConnell in

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

And if Paschall plays 36 and Thad 25?

Exactly. My point is, I don’t think you can assume Paschall is the better play. I will say though, assuming Lauri is out of course, Thad’s minutes seem much more secure.

• captainwacky

Yeah… the Mavs are also bad against PF and Porzingis being out diminishes the chance of foul trouble. On DK I think thad is the better play. On FD, I like the savings of paschall but you’re starting to make me warm to Thad more.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else like SGA here?

• frugal

@goboltsgo said...

THJ in so that takes mins away from both JJ and Curry right?

JJ Barea probably sees a DNP. I kinda wonder if Justin Jackson may move to the bench or even out of the rotation and one of Curry or Wright sees a start next to THJ tonight.

• captainwacky

Also— I haven’t read all of the pages of the thread, but was there any consensus on Kanter? Seems like he should be able to do whatever he wants.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone else like SGA here?

Nah, I think the Sixers straighten crap out for a game since they are home, and might blow the doors off OKC.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Also— I haven’t read all of the pages of the thread, but was there any consensus on Kanter? Seems like he should be able to do whatever he wants.

I like him on FD a lot. On DK I have more choices so not as much there.

• tmarohl

Does Beal news even matter anymore? Seems like all the beneficiaries of him being out are priced up, and Beal himself coming off an injury is too expensive for the matchup.

• Isolitary18

Yahoo guard slot all similar price rank them? D Murray , Fournier , A Holiday , Huerter , D Lee.

• hpatel1089

who else is a FD cash play besides Bos players? I do not see any reason to roster Luka or ABC

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Does Beal news even matter anymore? Seems like all the beneficiaries of him being out are priced up, and Beal himself coming off an injury is too expensive for the matchup.

On DK i have a lot of interest in Beal if he’s in. If he’s out I have no issue going back to McRae. Probably won’t mess with anyone else though.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

IMHO it matters more regarding how much BOS exposure I want as Beal in gives them a chance to keep things closer.

• tmarohl

I wonder what XYZ’s price will be tomorrow with no Kieff and Blake again.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

On DK i have a lot of interest in Beal if he’s in. If he’s out I have no issue going back to McRae. Probably won’t mess with anyone else though.

I’m still heartbroken to see that I missed MULTIPLE Mcrae days over the break; I need beal to miss so I can get my fix.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I’m still heartbroken to see that I missed MULTIPLE Mcrae days over the break; I need beal to miss so I can get my fix.

Hah, for what it’s worth he was pretty big chalk for both I think. Maybe not the 1st one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.