7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) — T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) — T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Wow cray-z slate.. like Simmons, Wall/Cousins.. Hunter/Reddish. Lil-Ball. Wiseman! Dray! A few others. Fox! Pee-Gee too of he goes & Kawhi sits. I saw what they did. They’ll rest one each. Think Pee-Gee plays. Gotta have some Curry’s again as well. Wow. [D K]. Also, Donovan for Coach Of Year. Guy is unreal overachiever.

• OHRye

Hard to trust Sacramento, but their players are pretty low priced on FD. Fox 7800, Hield 5200.

• gaelicgirl

11 games?

Goin heavy G S on this slate. Like them to win game as well.

I’m also going close to 100% Quickley today. What A Slate.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

11 games?

I have learned my lesson on big slates over the years. Just play your late slate in the main.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Wow cray-z slate.. like Simmons, Wall/Cousins.. Hunter/Reddish. Lil-Ball. Wiseman! Dray! A few others. Fox! Pee-Gee too of he goes & Kawhi sits. I saw what they did. They’ll rest one each. Think Pee-Gee plays. Gotta have some Curry’s again as well. Wow. [D K]. Also, Donovan for Coach Of Year. Guy is unreal overachiever.

I like some Jrues, and some Middletons,

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I have learned my lesson on big slates over the years. Just play your late slate in the main.

I’ve done that on smaller main slates, but this one’s too big. Some rando game will go to double OT.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ve done that on smaller main slates, but this one’s too big. Some rando game will go to double OT.

Stack every game then. I know you play lower stakes. Do it in a 25 cent gpp.

• tmarohl

FD really priced everyone who has done anything up, which is a good thing in my opinion. Have to take some stands. No more stacking three or four studs, unless of course, some extreme value opens up. Might be able to win with a score in the 300“s.

• tbird05

doesn’t Kahwi rest on B2B’s? National Lou Williams Chalk Day?

• winnerchickendinner

Second time playing the slam on FD and cashed again. Think it’s a really good contest if you have a knack for jamming in studs and finding reasonable yet not outlandish value and with the 8k or lower entries could get lucky one day. Guess it has a more cashy feeling to it.

• winnerchickendinner

Also digging Brogdon and oladipo no matter the ownership

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

You guys were correct. It’s taken care of.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

FD really priced everyone who has done anything up, which is a good thing in my opinion. Have to take some stands. No more stacking three or four studs, unless of course, some extreme value opens up. Might be able to win with a score in the 300“s.

I like a tighter pricing too. I bet you are glad drop the low score is gone. That was a disaster.

• Ndepompei

Go back to Aaron Gordon tonight? I’m on the fence

• monarch

Why are the Clippers favored?

• goboltsgo

@866 said...

I’m also going close to 100% Quickley today. What A Slate.

Does DSJ being back today take away from quickley?

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

11 games?

I’ll at least do 10 lineups

• Ace15

Going to have nightmares of Juancho for a while. Will tilt enter tonights lotto. First look, I’m just going to stack Pacers trio and play Cole Anthony.

• fresh56

Detroit Bad Boys ☠
    @detroitbadboys
    ·
    43m
    Report: Killian Hayes has labral tear in hip

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Alec Burks (ankle) to miss at least 7-10 days. https://t.co/co4SbnYDCI

• dominicanpapi

Portis as tmarhol stated yesterday is at power forward on FD, so is Ibaka. Smart is at PG. Tatum and Butler are SF eligible on. Those are the ones I’ve noticed so far.

This is a really tough slate. Initial idea was to just focus on a handful of teams. Too many games and FD hiked up everyone’s prices. LaMelo Ball is 7K on FD pretty much.

• monarch

I like Trae. He has not been shooting all that well or all that much other than that the stars are aligned for him tonight.

• Bodiaz36

Hard to ignore Barrett right now with his usage, minutes, and price not really moving. Maybe not the greatest matchup vs Utah (still licking their wounds from last night), but I will definitely have some shares of RJ. Love the prices on Collins and Ayton as well. May be an ideal night to go more balanced on a big slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).