7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) — T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) — T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

Played Bagley in like 4 straight slates and goes off the night I don’t play him lol

• profusionz

curry with 2 points? wth

• zeeshan2

Jesus how much money and lineups do you guys build and spend each night out of curiousitu?

• Lyanetsko

DFS can be so unbelievably tilting. Steph with 2 pts lol

• shrilla

My late night Steph hammer isn’t really working out as I hoped…

• chronoxiong

This is why I picked Brogdon over chalk Fox. I dodged the injury hammer there. Phew.

I have a Hundgy on G S +1. Horrible Half….. somehow only down by 1. Put that in early expecting Kawhi for rest.. and maybe Pee-Gee out. Be very lucky to win this play. As for my drafts, they are toast lol. Maybe Clippers run out of gas I hope and Curry gets hot.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Welp. Had Brodgon/White, switched to Fox/Holiday to fix my other positions… and I am dead.

I guess NBA is not for me this season.

• profusionz

@zeeshan2 said...

Jesus how much money and lineups do you guys build and spend each night out of curiousitu?

wondering the same, my winnings do not offset my loses….you’re only hope is get “lucky” with a tournament win….or try to consistently win double ups

• profusionz

dang lou williams is a shell of a his former self…what happened to him this year?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Tyrese Haliburton starts second half for injured De’Aaron Fox on Wednesday.

• Yeoman

Meant to ask this before but my laptop bluescreened as I was typing: is something wrong with Bledsoe? NAW closed both halves tonight.

Also meant to mention this: 17.75 of Bazley’s DK points tonight came in the first two minutes of the second half. That’s Boogie-level production, and without the Ts.

• tmarohl

How many lineups you put in the Clutch Shot today Irrigator? I only did about 8 today as I was busy.

• IT4MVP

@theIrrigator said...

Clutch Shot

Killing it man!! Well done

• Krispac23

I been playing since 2015 both football and basketball. Must say that I lose about 12% every year which equals to about 500 bucks, but been close to a big price a few times. I don’t research this or put more than 1 hour of my time a day on the lineups. I do it for fun and if I hit a big price one day so be it. If I don’t all good.. I enjoy it!

• maddysdaddy0914

Got a nice little sweat in the dribbler going on FD. 376.5 with white still going. Leader at 391.9. Only one ahead of me with anyone left to go is one Bagley lineup and one ibaka lineup.

No research today so only played a dollar. Lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How many lineups you put in the Clutch Shot today Irrigator? I only did about 8 today as I was busy.

100. I had reserved my usual 50 but when Wood got announced out I reserved another 50

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@IT4MVP said...

Killing it man!! Well done

Thanks. We will see how far the last 2 games drop me

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

Don’t play on FanDuel. What’s up top of the clutch? One of the bigger GPPs? Either way LFG TID!

• Sportsfan100

@theIrrigator said...

Clutch Shot

Go get it!

• texasmajor

Batum feels like he’s done enough work for the night apparently. Lazy bones.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Don’t play on FanDuel. What’s up top of the clutch? One of the bigger GPPs? Either way LFG TID!

Its the $3 $100k to 1st. Dont think I have anything to take it down but may be able to keep 1 lineup in the Top 10

• IT4MVP

I don’t enter many lineups either. I usually will put 4 or 5 lineups in the clutch. It seems so impossible to place high with such few entries but just hope to get lucky one night and of course I mostly play for the fun of it!!

• maddysdaddy0914

Where does 381 in the clutch leave me?

• dominicanpapi

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Where does 381 in the clutch leave me?

$100

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).