7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) — T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) — T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks Sleazy and Tmarohl!

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Came close. Barring stat corrections my best lineup finished 4th with 9 lineups in the top 50 and 14 overall in top 100

Nice!!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks Sleazy and Tmarohl!

Well done. You crushed it.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks Panda and Donk

• gaelicgirl

Well done, Irrigator!

• gaelicgirl

Clippers just suffocated Steph tonight

Adjustments will need to be made before next game

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Was weird seeing effective defense played for once. Guess it helps when Oubre is struggling so much. Should start giving Lee more run, he’s a baller.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

They need another shooter out there on the floor with Steph in my opinion. Damion Lee is probably the best option on the current roster not named Klay.

• chronoxiong

Spent $63 and only won back $48 for the night. It could have been worse. This was my Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/53226/contests/53226-242480285/entries/2306722221/scoring

I made the right call for picking Brogdon who continues to put up career high numbers. Can you believe the Bucks let him go? Picking Brogdon over chalk Fox was key. I faded Fultz too. Landed on Rose because I had over 6k in salary to pick a SG thats why I had him. Wished I had stuck with Terrence Ross though. And yeah, Batum. Wished I had the balls to late swap him out for Bagley lol. Oh well. I only lost $15 but thats due to me entering in the $33 Slam. So take that entry away, I would have profited tonight since I won all my cash games.

• gaelicgirl

@ImADonk11 said...

Was weird seeing effective defense played for once. Guess it helps when Oubre is struggling so much. Should start giving Lee more run, he’s a baller.

Oubre was so awful. Was afraid he might get 3 happy after going 4/6 against the Blazers. I didn’t even go out to watch until they got within 1 at halftime, dumpster fires aren’t very entertaining!

• SkateFiend

I pretty much abandon my gpp contests by 8 pm west coast time on most nights. My attention shifts to snake draft contests.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

They need another shooter out there on the floor with Steph in my opinion. Damion Lee is probably the best option on the current roster not named Klay.

They need to try to get into the paint more, instead of shooting from distance so much. Oubre’s strength is as a slasher, he should play to it. Even Steph drives to the rim to pick up fouls.

Ah well, I’m sure they’ll look at film and get a practice in tomorrow.

• Lionfan22

Got tilted of course. Fun Fact though I nearly had a Lu of Drose, Fultz, and Fox.

Finally just settled on Fox. I wonder what the record for most guys hurt in one Lu is? As I nearly had 3

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Oubre was so awful. Was afraid he might get 3 happy after going 4/6 against the Blazers. I didn’t even go out to watch until they got within 1 at halftime, dumpster fires aren’t very entertaining!

Yes it was a gross game from both sides. When is the last time Kawhi had 7 turnovers? Could tell it was his first back to back in a few years. Pat Bev continues to be a pest, I am not a huge fan of the guy but have to give him his credit. He really can stifle some of the best point guards in the league. And Oubre was definitely 3 happy in the 1st half bricking 5 or so from deep. One day he will break out and I will keep playing him!

• Lionfan22

Agreed Oubre is so icky right now

• gaelicgirl

@ImADonk11 said...

One day he will break out and I will keep playing him!

LOL Yeah, me too

• synth

Was/Phi showdown slate: Profit
    Full slate tiers: Profit
    Full slate classic: zero cash

I think on these largest slates I’m switching to showdowns/tiers only

3-6 game slates are where ill stick to classic

• captainwacky

Yo, Irrigator! Good work; I was gone and hardly played any but seems like you crushed.

I also just watched the Sixers/Wiz tape, and man… Beal actually became a much more complete player over the last year or so. His defense and off ball stuff were fantastic today, and he is cutting like… infinitely more/better. I used to look at him as mostly sizzle, no steak, but I’m watching more of him from this season, and… damn!

• pick6er

Anyone notice that they scored a Devonte Graham 3pt as Lamelo Ball last night in the box score? 2:12 mark in the 3Q you can see Graham hit the corner 3 but play-by-play and box score both credit Ball?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks GG and Wacky

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Congrats Irrigator! Well done.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@bhdevault said...

Congrats Irrigator! Well done.

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

Good job!

• osuryanf

Is Kelly Oubre the first player in history to shoot 15% from 3 but still have total freedom to keep jacking?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).