7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) — T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) — T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

So much for Cousins being sneaky

• dominicanpapi

Not that Wood was the best defender in the world, but if he’s out, Sabonis should have a field day.

• Ace15

@NarrowJ said...

If he starts. If he’s still on that 2nd unit with Ross shooting the ball every time down the court, then no thanks.

Don’t think it matters if starts or not. If both MCW and Fournier are out Anthony should see 26+ min and more if game blows out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

If he starts. If he’s still on that 2nd unit with Ross shooting the ball every time down the court, then no thanks.

Cole wouldn’t start. It would be Ross

• Ace15

Cousins stat line is hilarious last game. Avg 6.3 FPPM also 1 Technical per minute

• NarrowJ

@theIrrigator said...

Cole wouldn’t start. It would be Ross

I did not even think of that scenario… Ross starting. In that case, 100% Cole and 0% Ross for me. I guess I just figured they would have some bum like Gary Clark start at PF and slide Gordon down.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Christian Wood (knee) listed questionable Wednesday. https://t.co/9LPQUdrJpp

More excited about Big Cuz now eh?

Edit: Saw your muppet post, still seems thin, we’ll see

• got9forya

Am I the only one chasing Osman again?

• Ndepompei

@Sleazygreazy said...

More excited about Big Cuz now eh?

Edit: Saw your muppet post, still seems thin, we’ll see

How is that thin if Wood is out? I’d slot him in for 25 min if wood misses

• Ace15

Man…I really hope Delon Wright can get some run. He has to with Killian out right? Do coaches just hate him that much.

• Brendan239

I’m looking very hard at Josh Hart and Draymond Green on FD.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I am thinking that the bulls get boat raced tonight on a B2B after the Kings got embarrassed by the dubs. Has to be bump in minutes to some of their ancillary guys – Denzel, Temple and Thad who only played 23 minutes last night

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

I did not even think of that scenario… Ross starting. In that case, 100% Cole and 0% Ross for me. I guess I just figured they would have some bum like Gary Clark start at PF and slide Gordon down.

I guess it’s possible. Fournier will probably end up playing and it won’t even matter

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

How is that thin if Wood is out? I’d slot him in for 25 min if wood misses

Maybe you’re right, I just like a lot of other centers today and I don’t know if 25 minutes is a lock

• Bradsh86

Im having trouble with building my gpp player pool, I run about 50 lines. I use around 30 or so players…but in determining how to narrow down my pool, I feel I’ve been to chalky lately because I use pt/$ to narrow down, is there another metric some of you use or process? Thanks in advance

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Maybe you’re right, I just like a lot of other centers today and I don’t know if 25 minutes is a lock

If Wood is out I would probably just lock button Cousins. Maybe only 80% since he has erection potential. Hopefully we don’t get Wood news until after lock

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Man…I really hope Delon Wright can get some run. He has to with Killian out right? Do coaches just hate him that much.

Not that Casey has control over personal decisions, but he knows Wright well from Toronto. I dont think the Pistons would have got him without asking Casey first. I think they like each other. I know Wright was stoked to be a Piston with Casey here. He had said he wanted to be a Piston ever since Casey came here.

• Russthabus26

@theIrrigator said...

If Wood is out I would probably just lock button Cousins. Maybe only 80% since he has erection potential. Hopefully we don’t get Wood news until after lock

Does erection potential lower or…….RAISE…..his abilities?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Bradsh86 said...

Im having trouble with building my gpp player pool, I run about 50 lines. I use around 30 or so players…but in determining how to narrow down my pool, I feel I’ve been to chalky lately because I use pt/$ to narrow down, is there another metric some of you use or process? Thanks in advance

Ceiling. Players with similar ceilings but gaps in ownership and pt. Per dollar are good ways to get some leverage.

• monarch

The Rockets with the most minutes by far with no Wood is Jae’Sean Tate. He may want to consult a doctor. I am going to consider him as an option.

• mbunner23

@Russthabus26 said...

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

Not that Casey has control over personal decisions, but he knows Wright well from Toronto. I dont think the Pistons would have got him without asking Casey first. I think they like each other. I know Wright was stoked to be a Piston with Casey here. He had said he wanted to be a Piston ever since Casey came here.

That’s true forgot about that connection. Just curious why he’s barely getting any run. Frustrating, because Delon when given minutes is a fantasy monster. Killian out has to bode well…even if Blake’s coming back.

• superjon

@Bradsh86 said...

I would use the groups/rules feature.

Just an example, you can make a group of everyone in your player pool that has a projected ownership under 10% Then make a rule that each lineup has at least 2 of those players.

Also when you make your first build. Go position by position and look at the players it’s giving you the least of, and then dig into those players further. If you can find a reason to really like them, then up their min exposure and that will get you some unique builds.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Russthabus26 said...

On the Court? Lowers it. Off the Court?

• jdtrey

@got9forya said...

Am I the only one chasing Osman again?

Keeping an eye out to see if Okoro is going to be limited at all. He started the first two games and averaged around 37 minutes, supposed to be returning tonight so we’ll see..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).