7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) — T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) — T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -6.5 ) at New York ( 6.5 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7.5 ) at New Orleans ( -7.5 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) — T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Phoenix ( -3.5 ) — T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5 ) at Golden State ( 5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T: 231.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

My gut is telling me that both PG13 and Kawhi are going to play. If that is the case, neither one of those guys is really playable.
    In addition, guys like Batum, Beverly, Lou and Kennard are not nearly as attractive.

Personally I think PG is absolutely in play tonight, not sure I’ll go there though.
    If Kawhi is in, PG is actually a better play in my eyes. (check his game logs with and without)
    If Kawhi is out, PG becomes the focal point for the other team’s defense and tends to underperform.

Both playing = PG maybe and that’d be about it for me
    PG in Kawhi out = PG will get a bump but the ownership jump probably kills it with some Lou and Batum
    Kawhi in PG out = Kawhi all day with some Lou and Bev
    Both out = Play the whole damn team

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Nerlens Noel (ankle, knee) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/hpIkA5h5vR

• tmarohl

Sports Illustrated
    SInow · 2m The NBA and NBPA have not discussed postponing any of the league's 11 games tonight, per wojespn

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

Personally I think PG is absolutely in play tonight, not sure I’ll go there though.
    If Kawhi is in, PG is actually a better play in my eyes. (check his game logs with and without)
    If Kawhi is out, PG becomes the focal point for the other team’s defense and tends to underperform.

PG in Kawhi out = PG will get a bump but the ownership jump probably kills it with some Lou and Batum

Good summary

• monarch

Ben Simmons had a 78 DK game last season vs Russell Westbrook

• SkateFiend

@jdtrey said...

This is correct.

• JoeyG113

@chronoxiong said...

A few days ago, the GPPs on FD were being filled fast. Today, not even close. And its a full slate! Did people blow their load a few nights ago? Or were they losing the last days? Hmmmm….

The lack of obvious value on tonight’s slate is making it harder for the casual player to construct lineups.

• Gtzerphy

@chronoxiong said...

A few days ago, the GPPs on FD were being filled fast. Today, not even close. And its a full slate! Did people blow their load a few nights ago? Or were they losing the last days? Hmmmm….

Maybe people are more concerned about the troubling news of the day than their DFS lineups.

• BigRay

@Gtzerphy said...

Maybe people are more concerned about the troubling news of the day than their DFS lineups.

Agreed

• jdtrey

To add to what I said about PG – I’m actually more inclined to play him tonight if Kawhi sits than usual for the simple fact that I don’t think the Warriors have any one they can really throw at him to slow him down. Oubre and Wiggins aren’t going to do much I don’t think and Kerr’s not going to ask Dray to chase PG for 30 minutes. Their best defenders so far have been Chriss, Wiseman, Dray and then JTA. 30 minutes of Baze?

• OHRye

@Gtzerphy said...

Def true…just started looking at my lineups right now. Been busy watching the news all day.

• zline34

@Gtzerphy said...

Those people need to focus on the important things in life. Like hand building winning GPP lineups. The only news I got time for is Injury reports.

• Supersharpie

@Gtzerphy said...

Bingo! I am guessing there are a bunch of DFSers who will be a little too preoccupied this evening to enter contests.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Evan Fournier (back) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/DIz5S9JMuO

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    22s
    Evan Fournier (back) ruled out Wednesday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Magic will start Fultz, Bacon, Gordon, Clark, Vucevic on Wednesday.

• Yeoman

@monarch said...

Anyone on Drummond? He has a lot of opportunity tonight

Started my lineup with Drummond.

And after last night’s debacle that might mean you should steer clear.

• Bodiaz36

Excellent, i really didn’t feel like pulling Aaron Gordon out of my lineup

• dominicanpapi

They really don’t know if Wood is going to play? Less than an hour until game time, you should know by now if he’s in or not.

• monarch

Is Okoro a thing?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Cavs will start Sexton, Okoro, Osman, Nance Jr., Drummond on Wednesday.

• Bodiaz36

Slow news day in NBA. Why do I feel like it will all go to crap after 8 pm?

• OHRye

@Bodiaz36 said...

Slow news day in NBA. Why do I feel like it will all go to crap after 8 pm?

I know lol. I think I’m just gonna roll with the high paced games today, and hope for the best.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Who is going back to Aaron Holiday?!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Is Okoro a thing?

No

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).