7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yanks250125

starting out looking towards fade on Westbrook. 3rd game in 4 right?

think I love Paul George tonight

• mrkoven

all in on porzingis tonight

• iron_tactics

(I play 3GPP lineups DK as of a couple days ago and FD) I will have one with westbrook. So far I really like Nurkic today and Mr. Glass. Reggie Jackson might be one of the biggest chalk plays today and for good reason.

• sportznutt

Unless I see something, I may fade the whole day.

• yanks250125

well we’ll have to see what happens with Jokic, but yeah Nurkic has been good even in his 20 minutes. if he plays 30 minutes, lock it in

• yanks250125

@sportznutt said...

Unless I see something, I may fade the whole day.

then what are you doing on this forum

• iron_tactics

@yanks250125 said...

then what are you doing on this forum

Probably trying to see something so he doesn’t have to fade the whole day

• mrkoven

@iron_tactics said...

(I play 3GPP lineups DK as of a couple days ago and FD) I will have one with westbrook. So far I really like Nurkic today and Mr. Glass. Reggie Jackson might be one of the biggest chalk plays today and for good reason.

rjax is tempting for GPP, but i may pay up for IT on cash, pretty high chance he bounces back tonight for 6x+

• mrkoven

im wondering how likely Barea is for today, probably 50/50 at this point

• iron_tactics

So far these guys are on my radar for under 5k plays using FD pricing (though DK is pretty close)

Jeremy Lamb (or Belinelli)
    Spencer Hawes
    Tim Hardaway Jr.
    Sefolosha
    Kenneth Faried

Monta Ellis
    Terrence Jones
    Emmanuel Mudiay
    Gary Harris
    Rodney Hood

Edit:

Did forget to add Nurkic as I posted earlier.
    Adding Faried

• mrkoven

ross and lee solid under 5k plays too imo, def nurkic depending on faried/jokic updates

• BUFUu2

anyone watch the knicks game last night? Did rose get hurt…. I think that was him I saw having ice on his knee

• iron_tactics

@mrkoven said...

ross and lee solid under 5k plays too imo, def nurkic depending on faried/jokic updates

I did correct however I will note that Faried will probably play after practicing on Friday and the illness going around seems to be a day thing unless Jokic caught something else.

• BphillzMSU

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone watch the knicks game last night? Did rose get hurt…. I think that was him I saw having ice on his knee

I don’t think Rose was hurt. He’s just 28 with 78 year old knees. Honestly, Melo didn’t look like he was running the greatest IMO. It’s crazy to see the different levels of athleticism between Bron Wade and Melo. Same draft class, damn near same age, and Bron still looks and moves incredible.

• BUFUu2

@BphillzMSU said...

I don’t think Rose was hurt. He’s just 28 with 78 year old knees. Honestly, Melo didn’t look like he was running the greatest IMO. It’s crazy to see the different levels of athleticism between Bron Wade and Melo. Same draft class, damn near same age, and Bron still looks and moves incredible.

prolly cuz bron is young came straight out of high school lol

• WestCrook1

@BUFUu2 said...

prolly cuz bron is young came straight out of high school lol

And he’s a damn robot with 0 major injuries unlike Melo and Wade

• iron_tactics

Who I am looking at in Middish Tier:

Thaddeus Young
    Dwayne Wade
    Victor Oladipo*
    George Hill (if he plays)
    Zach Lavine
    Deron WIlliams
    Wes Matt
    Reggie Jackson*
    Tobias Harris
    Andre Drummond*
    Paul Millsap
    Dirk Nowitzki

*Safer plays

• JSteele

At first glance a few lower priced guys I like tonight.

Sefolosha – Getting good minutes without Korver coming off the bench and he can fill up the stat sheet with pts/boards and D stats

Terrence Jones – Good matchup and with AD playing the 5 he can come in off the bench and get more minutes at both the 4 and 5.

Jon Leuer – people might be off him after his last couple but he’s got a good bounce back spot tonight. The matchup is there and he should matchup with Harkless pretty well. Foul Trouble shouldn’t be an issue tonight.

As for guys at the top

Lowry – MCW will be guarding him
    Kawhi Leonard – Look what Jimmy Buckets did to Charlotte. If Kawhi does half of that he will pay off his salary.
    Porzingis – too cheap for his upside. He only played 30 minutes yesterday but if he plays his season average of 35ish he could easily pay off 6x or more in this matchup

• CJtheGrump

Release the BOBAN!!!!

Srsly…. has he earned more minutes or is he just an “AndreDrummondIsInFoulTroubleOnly” kinda player?

• DirkDigglerz

IT2 bounce back game.
    Marco Belinelli or T – Ross maybe Lamb pivot off of Buddy Buckets. Avery is no joke on defense.
    Paul Millsap 50 burger
    Jimmy Buckets going off again.
    Carmelo continues hot streak or duds.

• Srogers96

@BphillzMSU said...

ehh can’t really compare them. Melo is straight shooter and mid range shooter. He doesn’t drive like Bron or Wade. He tends to sit on the perimeter and call ISO’s. He can move that way. He just chooses not too.

• AdamTheBolt

I managed to win a few bucks on both FD and DK last night with LUs that had a big goose egg from a bad punt (Ian Clark). I consider myself lucky and don’t know whether to ride the wave or sit it out and reflect what a dumbass I am for putting Clark in there to begin with.

For the record, I got a notification that K Thompson was questionable last night right before lock time and adjusted a few of my lineups. As it turns out, I guess Thompson just had to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool and felt much better by tip-off.

• BUFUu2

@DirkDigglerz said...

IT2 bounce back game.
    Marco Belinelli or T – Ross maybe Lamb pivot off of Buddy Buckets. Avery is no joke on defense.
    Paul Millsap 50 burger
    Jimmy Buckets going off again.
    Carmelo continues hot streak or duds.

i am going westy carmelo and por …….. not bad money left over actually

• sportznutt

@iron_tactics said...

Probably trying to see something so he doesn’t have to fade the whole day

I came to read the opinions of others……just a beginner in NBA DFS.

• DirkDigglerz

@BUFUu2 said...

i am going westy carmelo and por …….. not bad money left over actually

Great strategy :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).