7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WestCrook1

McDermott killed the raptors last year btw

• mrkoven

@PapaScruffy said...

Lamb or Hield? Hield just got a matchup upgrade while Lamb got a minutes upgrade…..hmmmm

im going w/ hield for sure now. not big on lamb vs SA doesnt matter if he plays all 48min

• mrkoven

@RecEm2014 said...

IT/Lowry/Davis or Westy/Smart/Davis

Cash.

no Smart in cash man..

• Supersharpie

@JSteele said...

Faried also has a sore back if that helps

Faried is supposed to get his normal amount of run tonight. I may just play him and Nurkic and hope they score 50 between them.

• RecEm2014

@mrkoven said...

no Smart in cash man..

Thanks, usually a GPP player so cash I’m playing a little of tonight

• DefinitelyMiami

Can someone share their thoughts on Terrence Ross please?

• leroystabbins

How does the cancellation affect the overnight slate on FanDuel??? Since the slate will still be open and running tomorrow will they count it? Or just say fudge it and anything starting tonight is a big 0?

I am not playing it myself but really just curious.

EDIT: nvm I see they pulled the overnight slate off the board

• scopa

Just took me 45min to clear out my Det/Por players. That sucked. + Bradley sick, +Nurkic play… That was mind bending

• RecEm2014

Favorite cash PFs?

• loljeff42

Thoughts on Rodney Hood tonight with George Hill back in the lineup?

• mrkoven

@Stickman731 said...

I actually think people mis-read this one, with Jokic out, I think it makes Adams a MUST play.

good call but man, adams price jumped too much imo on DK, i think kanter is prob better value right now between the 2, not sure about FD

• sherm

What’s your take? Millsap and M Turner or Porzingis and Teague

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@lbowen1233 said...

You think Nurkic a lock tonight with no jokic vs. Adams?

I don’t think he ever is a lock to be honest. Dude can foul like a madman and Malone.

• thetitanlb

@PapaScruffy said...

Lamb or Hield? Hield just got a matchup upgrade while Lamb got a minutes upgrade…..hmmmm

I wouldn’t say it’s too much of an upgrade really. Smart is also a really really good defender

• mbunner23

@RecEm2014 said...

Favorite cash PFs?

I guess since we have to pick I would go with Davis if you’re not playing Russ. And then Millsap. Power forward is a crap shoot today I think.

• thetitanlb

I’m personally going Hood over Buddy. Better matchup and I feel like his minutes are safer

• J_Wallace19

What’s your take on Karl-Anthony Towns tonight does he score over or under 36 fantasy points against the jazz?

• FanduelOracle

Think George Hill is safe in cash tn? He’s been absolutely killing it this season when he plays just worried about if he gets eased back into the game with low minutes

• lbowen1233

@slpanthers24 said...

I don’t think he ever is a lock to be honest. Dude can foul like a madman and Malone.

Dipo/butler/crowder or hardaway/kawhi/pg13??

• KindGuy

@slpanthers24 said...

That’s bold but not even close to true.

It’s called an opinion……

• mrkoven

@FanduelOracle said...

Think George Hill is safe in cash tn? He’s been absolutely killing it this season when he plays just worried about if he gets eased back into the game with low minutes

not safe

• Stickman731

@mrkoven said...

good call but man, adams price jumped too much imo on DK, i think kanter is prob better value right now between the 2, not sure about FD

Adams 5800 FD 5700DK. With a less total DK salary pool, he is tougher to play but will he hit 6X or more. I personally like it tonight.

• yanks250125

@scopa said...

Just took me 45min to clear out my Det/Por players. That sucked. + Bradley sick, +Nurkic play… That was mind bending

you have 50 different lineups?

• pizzalovertyler

@mbunner23 said...

I guess since we have to pick I would go with Davis if you’re not playing Russ. And then Millsap. Power forward is a crap shoot today I think.

Hill is back tonight… Good luck with that.

• zpa1989

melo or george?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).