7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrkoven

@thetitanlb said...

I’m personally going Hood over Buddy. Better matchup and I feel like his minutes are safer

hood has been pretty garbage recently, dont really see the value hes $200 more than hield on DK. hield is hot and his minutes wont drop, not tonight at least. smart aint no slob but hes not nearly as good as bradley.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

It’s called an opinion……

Well you didn’t say that. You said he was basically miles better. Don’t get burnt by Lamb tonight.

• Youngbandit09

P George or towns ?

• thetitanlb

@mrkoven said...

hood has been pretty garbage recently, dont really see the value hes $200 more than hield on DK. hield is hot and his minutes wont drop, not tonight at least. smart aint no slob but hes not nearly as good as bradley.

Hood had been garbage recently yes. But that doesn’t mean he will be tonight as well lol. But yeah it’s all opinion based. Good luck to everyone

• FanduelOracle

Fade Russ if you don’t like money

• yanks250125

@zpa1989 said...

melo or george?

easily George. Melo b2b no good and melo hurt and melo on road

• mrkoven

@thetitanlb said...

Hood had been garbage recently yes. But that doesn’t mean he will be tonight as well lol. But yeah it’s all opinion based. Good luck to everyone

true but im too scared to take that risk lol. good luck !

• sportwiz628

Nurkic is about to be the pick of the day. Book it

• scopa

@yanks250125 said...

you have 50 different lineups?

• hunteezee

Who has the higher ceiling, Smart or Parker? Parker has been hot, but shooting 60%, he’s due for regression.

• ELopez432

Porzingis, Turner, or Aldridge?

• MrPerfekt7

Who is the big money player? A Davis or Westbrook

• mrkoven

@ELopez432 said...

Porzingis, Turner, or Aldridge?

zingis turner big toss up imo, both over aldridge for sure

• mrkoven

@yanks250125 said...

easily George. Melo b2b no good and melo hurt and melo on road

pg destroys melo yes

• CinematicJoker

AD’s away splits worry me as well as his starting center ones, but PF is such a crapshoot tonight and did not want to fade Westbrook.

• Supersharpie

Better GPP combo…Amir Johnson/Adams or Kanter/Nurkic?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

100% in on Hill and Turner tonight…..

• marvalgames

@elementasrat said...

It’s called an opinion……

Derozan is better than Michael Jordan. In my opinion :)
    In my lineup

• mrkoven

@Supersharpie said...

Better GPP combo…Amir Johnson/Adams or Kanter/Nurkic?

nurkic on GPP for sure, kanter is fine hes a 6x rock

• djones6273

Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see Nurkic hang around 20 minutes tonight. I’m pivoting to Kenneth Faried in a few lineups, I think he has a good chance of a double-double off the bench and will be much lower owned than Nurkic.

• Moon_Lighter

• SammyMiami

trying H2H tonight to see if thats gonna work because scoring 315 on FD and not cashing sucks.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

@djones6273 said...

Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see Nurkic hang around 20 minutes tonight. I’m pivoting to Kenneth Faried in a few lineups, I think he has a good chance of a double-double off the bench and will be much lower owned than Nurkic.

Doubt it, they will need size against Adams/Kanter like the Kings game. Hard to go small against OKC

• JimKronlund

INJURY UPDATE: The @hornets Cody Zeller (concussion protocol) has been cleared and will be available to play at San Antonio.
    Thanks Ross

• mrkoven

gl peeps

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).