7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Creighton_3

@elementasrat said...

It’s called an opinion……

Opinion or not it’s still wrong

• djones6273

@gim77us said...

Doubt it, they will need size against Adams/Kanter like the Kings game. Hard to go small against OKC

Fair point, but Mike Malone doesn’t use logic at times. I also think Faried’s hustle could take advantage of Kanter’s laziness on defense. Just an interesting GPP play, wouldn’t consider it in cash by any means.

• zpa1989

damnnit i couldn’t get faried into my lineups since i faded him he is the pick for sure need to get into the late slate

• KindGuy

Anybody take a flier on Motiejuanas?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Good luck tonight everyone. I had a good evening last night. Looking to keep it rolling.

• worldsgreatest13

anybody play Ellis?

• dreusche

I have a lineup with THJ, Lamb, and McDermott. Just take my money now.

• KindGuy

Here’s what I got

PG- Thomas

SG- Lamb

SF- Butler

PF- Towns

C- Nurkic

G- Lowry

F- Evans

U- Carroll

$50,000

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Got the hill news just in time. Limited minutes.

• dogplayer

I apologize if this has already been brought up, but are all Detroit/Portland players getting 0 points, or will the game tomorrow count towards tonights slate?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Here’s what I got

PG- Thomas

SG- Lamb

SF- Butler

PF- Towns

C- Nurkic

G- Lowry

F- Evans

U- Carroll

$50,000

Have that team will be in foul trouble. Gl

• mrkoven

@slpanthers24 said...

Got the hill news just in time. Limited minutes.

yep totally expected, didnt even flinch at him at least for cash

• KindGuy

@mrkoven said...

pg destroys melo yes

Huh? Since when?

• mrkoven

@elementasrat said...

Here’s what I got

PG- Thomas

SG- Lamb

SF- Butler

PF- Towns

C- Nurkic

G- Lowry

F- Evans

U- Carroll

$50,000

carroll? woulda taken manu over him in a heartbeat personally. gl w/ evans though

• LaranzoW

@elementasrat said...

Huh? Since when?

Melo hung 55 dk points on him last time

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Nurkic 61% in my Aces tourney

• bhodgman

“DraftKings may choose to adjust the Scoring Period for a Draft Group at their sole discretion to accommodate schedule changes at any time before 12:00am ET on the date the Draft Group is scheduled to start and/or if the adjustment would move the Draft Group start time by 15 minutes or less.”

My reading of this is that DK can, in its discretion, still elect to include Det/Port player scoring in the slate – if they choose to do so by midnight tonight…. Is that correct?!? If so, and if they DO, I’ll NOT be pleased — having had to global swap out all kinds of DET players based on DK’s own ‘Alert’ to my lineups page right before lock…

• FargoBison

I thought about Carroll…if that game stays close he should get a lot of run but there is no garauntee he does much with those extra minutes. His game logs against Chicago were pretty mediocre.

• Gasou4389

Did anyone else play the late slate simply because of the Portland news? Hoping for 10% dead lineups.

• Cocomilk

@dogplayer said...

I apologize if this has already been brought up, but are all Detroit/Portland players getting 0 points, or will the game tomorrow count towards tonights slate?

Will not count

• Chuky

Wtf I completely missed the Portland news. FD full a shiit. The game playing tomorrow but yet players getting zero. The kings Philadelphia game had problems and FD said they will count points next day toward lineups if game played. There is no consistency in this bitch

• reeses

They already tweeted they would not count

• Mr_tjRoto

Looks like csuram n Birdsong have same lineup. Both have young George @7

• dogplayer

@Cocomilk said...

Will not count

Thanks!

• Chuky

@reeses said...

They already tweeted they would not count

That’s bullshiit. They keep changing the rules

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).