7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Indiana ( -7.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at Minnesota ( 3 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 197
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• erizos17

@yanks250125 said...

the DvP for tonight’s SG’s is pretty funny. no one has a good matchup in terms of DvP

Oladipo does

• jblastman

so much to play today!

• tim51278

Anyone like Mudiay?

• Woerp1hj

I think I’m still rolling Butler.
    I don’t think 45-50 fpts are out of the realm.
    …Famous last words.

• iron_tactics

Take DvP with a grain of salt. SGs have certainly had success against Utah and San Antonio. In that same regard, they also haven’t done much against teams in great matchups. Lavine 40 min. against Den 27 fantasy points. But 39 and 47 against Toronto and Utah. DvP is okay to start at but certainly shouldn’t be the end of your research.

• mrkoven

gobert lookin solid tonight

• iron_tactics

@Woerp1hj said...

I think I’m still rolling Butler.
    I don’t think 45-50 fpts are out of the realm.
    …Famous last words.

He certainly is capable of doing it. Last year I want to say he put up 42 real life points against TOR.

• lllongshottt

Pivot from Jimmy G to McCollum or is that chasing?

• SammyMiami

Getting back into DFS and I kind of forgot which websites I used to use. Right now all I do is read the Grinddown and read these forums and I choose my picks from that. Is there anything else you guys use for research.

• ervgotti726

Millsap or Alridge GPP on FD? I’m leaning Millsap since this game will be closer I believe and Alridge has burnt me in the past.

• mrkoven

@SammyMiami said...

Getting back into DFS and I kind of forgot which websites I used to use. Right now all I do is read the Grinddown and read these forums and I choose my picks from that. Is there anything else you guys use for research.

fantasy labs is good for analytics

• Sizmik

I usually fade Westbrook, but he might be in play tonight…..he’s a lock for 5x, and can certainly hit the 6x…..there are enough solid options on the board tonight to get him or Davis in, just not sure who I want more

• mrkoven

hill back tonight

• Sizmik

I can’t get off T Harris…..he’s in a great spot tonight, he’s the best option at SF tonight anyone have anyone else I might pivot to?

• mrkoven

@Sizmik said...

I can’t get off T Harris…..he’s in a great spot tonight, he’s the best option at SF tonight anyone have anyone else I might pivot to?

terrible sf options tonight.. save a bit w/ gallinari or punt down to hardaway

• J_Wallace19

Does Paul George come within 1.50 fantasy points of Kawhi Leonard
    Carmelo within 1.00 of Jimmy B.
    Victor O within 5.50 of Reggie Jackson
    Karl Anthony Town over or under 36 fantasy
    Tobias Harris over or under 28 fantasy
    Dwayne Wade within 1.00 of Derek Rose
    Anthong Davis within 8.00 of Russell Westbrook
    Isaiah Thomas within 1.00 of Kemba Walker (Batum is out) vs Spurs
    Andrew Wiggins within 1.00 of Harrison Barnes
    Demar Derozen 1.50 within Kyle Lowry

Thanks guys. You input is greatly needed.

• JSteele

@mrkoven said...

terrible sf options tonight.. save a bit w/ gallinari or punt down to hardaway

A little up there in price but you have to consider Kawhi at 8100 against Charlotte. Butler put up 85 DK points on them the other day and Marcus Morris put up 40+ the next game after.

• lbowen1233

Are the Detroit bigs still good plays if Baynes comes back??

• mrkoven

@JSteele said...

A little up there in price but you have to consider Kawhi at 8100 against Charlotte. Butler put up 85 DK points on them the other day and Marcus Morris put up 40+ the next game after.

agreed, jus concerned about blowout

• Sizmik

@JSteele said...

Yea but KL doesn’t have that kind of upside….I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him put up a 60pt fantasy game

• Sizmik

I like Wiggins tonight at that price but just think Harris is the better play

• Davidmejias

Fantasy labs just posted PISTONS BLAZERS could be postponed due to weather. You have got to be kidding me

• mf831

Bet they won’t update status to after lock smh

• IronMonkey415

This looks like a day for me to rest and not play at all.

• JSteele

@Sizmik said...

Yea but KL doesn’t have that kind of upside….I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him put up a 60pt fantasy game

He’s had 1 60 pt fantasy game in his career but he had plenty of 55-60 which if your 8k player gets you 55 your pretty happy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).