7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Boston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at New Orleans ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Portland ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

Trying to roster Vuc in all 8 spots on DK but it’s not letting me. Anyone else having this problem?

• superjon

12.5 is the lowest AD has been on FD in almost 2 weeks.

I know it’s against Memphis, and he’s only scored 60 fpts against them once in his last 8.

However, he has scored 50+ in 3 out of his last 4 against them. And we all know that if he makes a few extra shots, or gets a couple more blocks/steals, that those 50’s could have easily been in the 60’s

• Kmasonbx

@underdawgs said...

Trying to roster Vuc in all 8 spots on DK but it’s not letting me. Anyone else having this problem?

Like him over everybody that’s more expensive. Will have lots of him tomorrow

• brandonlee

Any tips on getting better? I play on FD

• superjon

One of the things I’m looking at tonight are players who’ve had their prices dropped because they’re playing poorly, but could still be in play.

Take Dinwiddie for example. He’s down to 5,900 on FD because he hasn’t been playing great lately and his shot hasn’t been falling. But he still gets a nice usage bump with all of the injuries on the BKN side, and he should see 25+ minutes.

Not saying he’s a lock, but he is definitely on my radar for now.

• SpockJ

Wanna play the Joker but I see Hardon getting him a swift exit to the bench with foul trouble.

• Sham13

Hayward sure feels like a trap.

• Ndepompei

Liking both Vuc and DAJ on DK

• antzilla810

@Sham13 said...

Hayward sure feels like a trap.

No need to roster Hayward, Kyrie’s back.

• ASitar

Kyrie and Theis? I know Morris is back but it IS Brooklyn

• chrisbanas

Big choice today for me is Vuc one deandre. Vuc will be playing Sac (2nd in pace) and we know what Nurkic did to them. But Deandre is playing the weak Lakers C defense…. ugh

• Ronboogie6

Dk pricing is pretty soft again. Lots of good plays in the 4500-5500 range. Bogdan, Bjelica, Derrick white, crowder, Kyle Anderson, Harkless, Favors and dj Augustin just to name a few.

• Kmasonbx

@superjon said...

One of the things I’m looking at tonight are players who’ve had their prices dropped because they’re playing poorly, but could still be in play.

Take Dinwiddie for example. He’s down to 5,900 on FD because he hasn’t been playing great lately and his shot hasn’t been falling. But he still gets a nice usage bump with all of the injuries on the BKN side, and he should see 25+ minutes.

Not saying he’s a lock, but he is definitely on my radar for now.

One thing to be aware of with Dinwiddie is with RHJ out lately they’ve been playing small more with Napier seeing more minutes, what this has done is push Dinwiddie off the ball so his usage has predictably dropped and as a result I’d say Napier is the better play.

• monarch

Several guys priced low that I have interest in…DAJ, Fox and Bledsoe. For good reason they are priced low but they can all crush value at these prices

Also like Ingles…he is the type of guy the Bucks leave open from three

• feekdogg

Thinking about going back to DSJ. Nobody will be on him after Saturday’s dud and the Lakers are reeling right now.

• dominicanpapi

Bucks are only 5 point favorites against Utah. That’s the first thing that jumped out to me. Seems low.

• colb24

@feekdogg said...

Thinking about going back to DSJ. Nobody will be on him after Saturday’s dud and the Lakers are reeling right now.

every website is saying play DSJ lol

• monarch

@colb24 said...

every website is saying play DSJ lol

He is scary. Great price but he has one real good game in a month and that was his annual homecoming game in North Carolina. He wasn’t even trying to score vs Philly, explosive drives to the rim and inexplicable kick outs to shooters.

• mtdurham

What’s the obsession with DSJ anyway. Barea is out… okay… anything else?

Touch the stove again. Still hot?

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Gotta get some exposure to the Magic tonight, I think I will hit the lock button on Vonleh with the revenge narrative. He smashed the first time against Portland this year.

• Njsum1

@underdawgs said...

Contact support

• Ndepompei

Justin Holiday risky but he could go 10x

• dominicanpapi

@mtdurham said...

Barea is not listed on the injury report for tonight’s game. I actually prefer him over DSJ. He comes off the bench which means he’s probably not getting Lonzo Ball defense, slightly cheaper, and will carry less ownership.

• kps3205s

@mtdurham said...

I need to donate a $1 to my fellow grinders. Are you going to be setting up a GPP for tonight?

• mr_papageorgio

@monarch said...

Also like Ingles…he is the type of guy the Bucks leave open from three

I had this exact thought last night when I started looking at the slate…not sure if I’ll end up playing him but this could be a ceiling spot for him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.