• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Cleveland ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Toronto ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, I mainly play on FD and I’m not really in the mood to agonize for 3 hours to know if Lebron and AD are playing. Obviously their ceilings are enormous especially in this matchup, but there’s enough great plays tonight to justify fading imo

• JSteele

@bazerko said...

OG is reliant on steals and blocks, because his usage is terrible.

He hasn’t played a game without both Siakam, and FVV. I’d argue that he gets bumped up to a 3rd option behind Lowry, and Ibaka tonight.

He also gets rebounds, 3s and bleals. It doesn’t take a monster performance to see him get to 40 FPTs.

• Ace15

If AD is out tonight I might quit DFS.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Unico10 said...

Anyone likes Garland tonight?

I love it up and down my bannister at holiday time. Just never in my lineups.

• JSteele

AD declined the Lakers max extension.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh on OG.

Lol . OG is a fd lock and I’ve got a little on dk with equal amount rhj

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

Only, because he gets more if he wants for the Summer.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Only, because he gets more if he wants for the Summer.

Yea, he’ll get his extra year and 60 million

• Yeoman

@JSteele said...

Exum also played on a lineup that had Brandon Knight, Alfonzo Mckinnie, and Darius Garland, so he’s bound to be able to switch onto any of those guys with a screen

That was the best defensive lineup the Cavs have played since Lebron left. They clamped down completely; I think Minnesota only had one hoop in eight minutes.

One of the things Beilein’s talked a lot about trying to change is that he has a “quiet team”; they don’t talk on defense. Those new guys do.

If Rose gets full minutes he’ll get to play against the first unit too—I’m sure he’ll have success there.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

He wants to wait until we win the championship

• JSteele

Awesemo is sort of talking about Dedmon getting minutes.

He’s not getting minutes, they are trying to trade him.

• Bay101

AD going to Warriors in the summer

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Awesemo is sort of talking about Dedmon getting minutes.

What better way to trade him than to showcase him for a couple games before the trade deadline while Holmes is out. I wouldn’t be shocked if he started and played 25 minutes or so.

• tmarohl

@Bay101 said...

AD going to Warriors in the summer

Basically impossible, but dream on

• frugal

Yeah…1 month until the TDL. Going to get dicey here for a handful of teams pretty soon.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

What better way to trade him than to showcase him for a couple games before the trade deadline while Holmes is out. I wouldn’t be shocked if he started and played 25 minutes or so.

They have a potential deal to send him back to Atlanta apparently.

• JSteele

Marc Stein on Twitter dropped some hints that Drum could be moved before the Feb 6th deadline.

Could be today?

• JSteele

Rockets are waiving Gary Clark

• rstylz

@yountingly said...

Lol . OG is a fd lock and I’ve got a little on dk with equal amount rhj

I Think Hustle Jefferson is going 7x tonight. Im putting him higher than OG, but i like OG a bit as well.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Marc Stein on Twitter dropped some hints that Drum could be moved before the Feb 6th deadline.

Could be today?

I feel 100% positive he and Rose are both gone from DET by the TDL, but seems a little early to be pulling the trigger.

• RWilder

@Unico10 said...

Anyone likes Garland tonight?

I’ll never roster hi again after what he did two nights ago in a great spot.

• nerman

@JSteele said...

I respect your takes here.

Who do you think gets minutes against Baynes and Ayton? Especially if they are both starting again?

I’ve got Dedmon in 1 lineup currently but thinking I should have more. I was thinking 24 minutes would be the minimum. Does Awesemo have his minutes projected?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

I Think Hustle Jefferson is going 7x tonight. Im putting him higher than OG, but i like OG a bit as well.

I liking og on fd for the steals and blocks potential with the added minutes . But I do have them equal in dk and maybe rhj more . Made my lus at 8am and go bsck to tinker at 6.

• DC2380

Do we think KAT plays?

• JSteele

@nerman said...

I respect your takes here.

Who do you think gets minutes against Baynes and Ayton? Especially if they are both starting again?

I’ve got Dedmon in 1 lineup currently but thinking I should have more. I was thinking 24 minutes would be the minimum. Does Awesemo have his minutes projected?

I think they go with Bjelica, Gabriel, Giles and Swanigan and get absolutely crushed by Phoenix inside.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).