• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Cleveland ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Toronto ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

I feel 100% positive he and Rose are both gone from DET by the TDL, but seems a little early to be pulling the trigger.

Rose would look really good on a lot of playoff teams on their second unit. Detroit could probably get a first for him.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Giles is on like.. tier 3 of my excellent dart board in general, but I’m going to have to use my mind and not my heart today— as everyone prior has alluded to, there’s just a few too many negatives going for him to really be a great play today imo.

And it’s not like it’s a pristine match up, although it is a good one, and it’s not like there’s no other cheap options and on top of that there isn’t a huge sum of stuff to pay up for either were you really need to stretch your budget.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I love watching him play; he’s still a little raw at this level but his instincts and passing are amazing and even with his injuries, his fluidity is tremendous for his size.

Yea he’s never been the same since he tore his knee and I think it’s more of a confidence thing not really a physical thing.

When USA won the U-19 World Championship in HS, he was their best player as a 17 year old, better than Jayson Tatum, Jalen Brunson, Terrence Ferguson, Josh Jackson, and his current teammate Caleb Swanigan who both have to guard Ayton tonight.

• ValuableTrader

@Njsum1 said...

no, Iā€™m a DFS player šŸ˜ŽšŸ”„šŸ€šŸ€
    …and a puppy

Missing out on some easy $ haha

Trying to decide between Davis or LeBron’ski.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

And it’s not like it’s a pristine match up, although it is a good one, and it’s not like there’s no other cheap options and on top of that there isn’t a huge sum of stuff to pay up for either were you really need to stretch your budget.

Yeah, there’s such a great range of 4k-5k on both sites, and unless you want to stack the lakers game, you don’t need the two highest guys or necessarily any of them. But it still makes me sad to have a giles day go by the wayside.

• chrisbanas

Iā€™m sorry everyone, Iā€™m winning the GPPs tonight. It is settled and I have financed a second mortgage on my house to put more money in

• ScofieldReturns

I hate to play lebron with that designation, but SF is so much thinner than PF which has good value. So even on FD I’ll go with lebron

• captainwacky

Also, I think SGA is a reallllly strong play today, though he’s been mentioned a couple times already. Just wanted to reiterate my feelings.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, there’s such a great range of 4k-5k on both sites, and unless you want to stack the lakers game, you don’t need the two highest guys or necessarily any of them. But it still makes me sad to have a giles day go by the wayside.

Well, maybe Holmes misses multiple games, Giles bombs tonight, and you can get him at a little lower ownership next game.

• monarch

RHJ starting. He’s one of my favorite plays. I wonder if this opens up more minutes for Boucher as someone who can spell both low post positions tonight at 4k vs one of the worst teams DVP C.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Well, maybe Holmes misses multiple games, Giles bombs tonight, and you can get him at a little lower ownership next game.

That is my distinct hope. I have a list of these dudes I’m waiting on, but Holmes and McRae have already far exceeded their role and sneakiness! Christian Wood is a thing, Diallo has had some moments… I’m down to like Chis Silva, Gafford, Claxton, and maybe Noel will come back under the radar. Life is tough!

• monarch

I’m also not afraid to go back to Darius Garland

• JSteele

Tristan Thompson is expected to play which makes Drummond a bit less enticing.

• rstylz

Does Caris the Green make Brooklyns D better?

• monarch

Devin Booker game log vs Buddy Hield is impressive

• captainwacky

@rstylz said...

Does Caris the Green make Brooklyns D better?

Yes, but not enough to distinctly deter me from anyone. Also he’s probably on a minutes limit.

• JSteele

Exum is out

CJ is in

• monarch

Dante Exum will not be playing professional basketball for the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Dante Exum will not be playing professional basketball for the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight

Is he going to pull an MJ and retire after his finest performance at the highest of stakes?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh man, if no Exum, how many minutes is BK7 (Brandon Knight) playing?

• monarch

Brandon Knight revenge game!

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Oh man, if no Exum, how many minutes is BK7 playing?

Not much, I’d think Cedi gets a ton of run

• Seyedaed

@JSteele said...

Awesemo is sort of talking about Dedmon getting minutes.

He’s not getting minutes, they are trying to trade him.

WHo is this guy Awesemo that everyone keeps talkinga bout? is he an insider or something?

• hpatel1089

how does it look?

• JSteele

@Seyedaed said...

WHo is this guy Awesemo that everyone keeps talkinga bout? is he an insider or something?

The #1 ranked DFS player right now. He has his own site with projections and podcasts and stuff.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.