• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3 ) at Cleveland ( 3 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Toronto ( -1 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

i had a choice between CUlver and Napier. Who is better?

Napier

Halftime Edit: I spelled Culver wrong lol

• chrisbanas

Wow cp3 has been bad

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Adams is like 26

That’s fair.

• captainwacky

Also, I was looking at some of my pre-season notes a while ago, and I took a guess at who my most rostered player would be, and I had it listed as steven adams. It turns out that’s not true at all, as I hardly ever do (still).

• ryan7962

Anyone feel like dedmon will get mins?

• Jeddy3

Lowry always busts when I play him.

Guess who faded him tonight.

• eatmyturf23

@ryan7962 said...

Anyone feel like dedmon will get mins?

18-21

• ryan7962

I’m stuck with either go with him or kevin knox

• rog11sm

damn ran 3 lineups tonight
    1 has Dame
    1 has Paul
    1 has rose
    on to the showdown

• deerosa

Are both LBJ and AD playing tonite?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Also, I was looking at some of my pre-season notes a while ago, and I took a guess at who my most rostered player would be, and I had it listed as steven adams. It turns out that’s not true at all, as I hardly ever do (still).

Yeah, with RWB gone, his boards were supposed to go up, and maybe his impact offensively would grow. Not really the case.

• tmarohl

Whiteside actually has more points than Drummond right now, at least on FD, with more time to go in that game.

• kdsdawg

after reading the last few pages I fully expected to look at my L/Us and see that Lowry was a failure and Drummond was gonna post a 70 burger

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, with RWB gone, his boards were supposed to go up, and maybe his impact offensively would grow. Not really the case.

Precisely :)

• kinger

Is J Val gonna Hit value???

• strassnerte

I have a way of not only finding a player’s floor game but instead their basement game. Dinwiddie could not possibly be worse right now!!!

• Beckhams3Fingers

CP3 will cost me money tonight if he keeps this up.

• RWilder

Wow. Today was a blood bath for me. This week has been brutal so far. Got caught up in a business deal from 2 to 415 and couldn’t see news. TT and CJ ended up playing and it cost me dearly. Wow. On to tomorrow.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Whiteside actually has more points than Drummond right now, at least on FD, with more time to go in that game.

5 blocks will do it every time.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Chalk Lowry and chalk Drum ceiling games…. on to tomorrow

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

Chalk Lowry and chalk Drum ceiling games…. on to tomorrow

Yeah, I’m under on those dudes, which is not looking exciting currently.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Lebron GTD

• Beckhams3Fingers

Need a big 3rd from CP3. Please don’t drop this turd on me tonight dude, please.

• nerman

Tonight’s scores looked to be low. Opposite of yesterday so far.

• deerosa

3 quarters of Lebron if its a blowout and if he plays or 4 quarters of Oubre???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.