Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Whole slate is a late night hammer.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Going balanced will be so contrarian. Also, how chalky do we think WCS will be? He may be like 70% owned with all these studs unless we don’t think he starts again.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Whole slate is a late night hammer.

3-game After Hours slate!

• superjon

just need to know if tmar is interested in paying a million dollars for joker on FD

• donkeydealer

How gassed will the 76ers be

• fleishmo6

I have never seen a weaker PF spot than on today’s FD slate. If AD sits, Nance is highest priced player
    That is Fugly

• fleishmo6

@donkeydealer
    Thinking Embid sits. Sixers play like 11 games over next 18 days with I think 4 back to backs
    Simmons will be a go, as he always seems to be unless out for an injury. Glad Durant out as well.

• monarch

I hope Embiid plays for Kyries sake

• Ndepompei

Juancho got another monster game in him? Wonder where his ownership ends up tonight

• DFSNewbie

I said I wasn’t going to touch Luka Doncic anytime soon but this Nuggets team is one of the worst defensive teams out there. I can’t past on the chance of an 80 burger

• Bodiaz36

Tough slate to unpack. Injury/rest news makes it tougher. Anyone liking Nurk at C? I’m not sure who on Minny matches up with him

• winnerchickendinner

Yeah looking at this slate is like……

• Brendan239

Are ppl going to play Cash Game Caris @ $6500 again today? Not I. Kleber, Milsap, Barton, Joker

• Ace15

Locking in Luka and Jokic. Going back to Caris. Taking a shot on Melton.

• Bodiaz36

@Ace15, do you think Porter being back takes some of the shine off Joker’s ceiling? That’s a hefty price tag to pay off if Den has all hands on deck

• Brendan239

Allen or Nurkic? Ownership should be twice as much on Allen w his last game but Nurkic is due for a 50 burger. BTW, I hate guess which random Minny player is putting up 35 points. Vanderbilt did last game but could get 0 minutes. Reid got 10 minutes last time but could get 25 tonight. I say stack 3 Minny players and hope they all hit and pair with Luka, CJ, Joker

• BazookaDad

Jokic needs 56.5 to hit 5x and Porter is back. Seems like he will be too expensive. Nurkic, Allen or Harrell if Davis sits

• Ace15

@Bodiaz36 said...

@Ace15, do you think Porter being back takes some of the shine off Joker’s ceiling? That’s a hefty price tag to pay off if Den has all hands on deck

For sure, Jokic usage rate takes a hit with MPJ back. I’m playing Jokic purely based of the fact that he’s been dominant so far and the game should stay competitive…i hope.

• Brendan239

I think it’s another Javale game and Danny Green is still too cheap for his recent production.

• Ricolasvegas

@BazookaDad said...

Jokic needs 56.5 to hit 5x and Porter is back. Seems like he will be too expensive. Nurkic, Allen or Harrell if Davis sits

Jokers DK points with Porter in the lineup. 74, 51, 72, 60. for an avg of 64. Maybe he’s better with Porter in the lineup ?

• wesdaco

Yeah, I honestly don’t see sn issue with MPJ being back. Joker might be the league MVP right now

• monarch

Joker is interesting.

I do not think MPJ affects him much, I question how much MPJ plays as a defensive liability vs Luka.

Joker has had pretty modest games vs Dallas. The Mavericks are the second stingiest team in the league in terms of opponent assists and that is where Joker has been really getting it done and Dallas plays really slow.

But there are not a lot of spends today and Joker won people all the money two nights ago so we known he will be 30+ percent.

• Bodiaz36

Ben Simmons in a real nice spot here imo. Game should be played at a breakneck pace, giving him triple-double upside

• emnj69

road sixers seem to always crash and burn-ben and embid should in theory do well but I can see nets winning this and also think Embid sits-also u know either bron or davis will sit

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

just need to know if tmar is interested in paying a million dollars for joker on FD

I’m sure I will have a couple with high priced centers, but usually don’t like to play them on FD. Ask Irrigator, he killed it last night with the underpriced center in a good spot. I would have too if it wasn’t for injuries to Fultz and Fox.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).