Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@chickenmanE said...

Lol I wish I could miss work and still get paid millions as a form of protest.

You should have chosen to be an NBA player!

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I want Embiid to sit now in order to fully commit to Jarrett Allen. I don’t see him punking Embiid like he did Gobert

Yeah, I’m with ya on that. Historically, Embiid not so good for Allen’s fantasy production.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Bruce Brown is not a vet.

I guess.

I don’t think he closes if the game turns into scrub city. He didn’t in their most recent game.

• Joeyrockland1

I would think Joe Harris gets at least 30 minutes……..

• Pandamonious

@jdtrey said...

Chiozza in the bubble

Didn’t originally see you linked it and didn’t look at the playoff games. So, basically I exaggerated and he was better than I thought. Overall though still nothing to equate to lock. looks like 50/50 that he was solid.

• Njsum1

Alright I’m out til after lock. I’ll start making lineups at 7:15.

Anyone watch laker games and know if AD is actually hurt? Or they just Q tagging him as always?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I guess.

I don’t think he closes if the game turns into scrub city. He didn’t in their most recent game.

Agreed if it’s a blowout you will see the end of the bench guys. I’m not convinced that it will blowout

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

I guess.

He’s younger than Chiozza and TLC, and barely older than Shamet. They’ve all been in the league roughly the same amount of time.

• blackdirkdiggler

Curry is out. Give me all the Shake!

• OHRye

Man, there is no one at PF to play With all these cheap options, I have so much budget to spend, but only really want to upgrade PF.

• mbunner23

Maxey is interesting

• Brendan239

Last year in a game Philly and Brooklyn played when Kyrie and Embid sat, BKn won 109-89 and only maybe DJ would have been in a winning LU. I might have more Levert and Allen but I’m not going dumpster diving assuming everyone does a little of everything.

• Bdog76

Wow havent felt this good about a lineup all year long then kyrie laughs and stays home smoking blunts with Durant planning there next moves lol wtf..good thing they were so deep I think.levert and Allen can be the start to making this a game still..

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Maxey is interesting

Kinda have to make a Maxey/Maxi lineup just to say I did it.

• skankinmat

dependent on Davis sitting…but would you rather have LBJ/Drummond or Luka/Derozan on DK?

• choppadown

Guess I’ll wait a bit to remake my lineup.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Kinda have to make a Maxey/Maxi lineup just to say I did it.

Can’t think of a better way to “pad” your bankroll.

• dgballer

@Pandamonious said...

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Pad or… nevermind

• mbunner23

What was with the uptick in Vanderbilts minutes last game?

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Pad or… nevermind

Bleed your bankroll?

• Brendan239

I wonder if I’m better off pulling my 12 Main slate LUs and just doing Late Slate. Still $100k and no 76ers game

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

Reid played 10 minutes and had 5 fouls. Davis played 11 minutes and got 4 fouls.

How that translates to tonight, not sure.

Looking at game flow, not sure it had anything to do with it though. Might have earned them?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Orginally foul trouble in the 1st half but played so good he was the off the bench before Naz in the 2nd half and closed also. Could be sneaky. Very risky also. I’m sprinkling him in

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Bleed your bankroll?

Yes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).