• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tajtrivedi

My lineups are so chalky

• superjon

Players I am over 40% on tonight

The Real KD
    LeVert
    Clarke
    Dame
    Simmons
    Tobias
    Jonas

• mbunner23

I’m 75% Vanderbilt.

• DFSNewbie

34% Ben Simmons? What am I missing? I thought a lot of people would roster Lillard and Luka

• efagan99

Guys help ended up with 5100 for F on DK, threw in Rudy gay (vom) is there anyone viable at that price or under? Or should I take out someone else to get more salary. This is in the fadeaway, only players from the 730 game are brown and levert

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@zline34 said...

I would if I was in that contest.

A 40% usage rate and huge mins in an uptempo game for basically the average player price.

Um…. no.

• Golfnut04240

@rstylz said...

Anyone going back to Hernangomez tonight?

I did

• BigSeph

• billythekidcowboysheat

41% Bruce on dk🤣 good lord.

• monarch

@DFSNewbie said...

34% Ben Simmons? What am I missing? I thought a lot of people would roster Lillard and Luka

I think some were banking on Embiid not playing. He also had an 84 burrito vs the Nets last season

• chrisbanas

I also took juancho

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

Yep

• ghost3490

@theIrrigator said...

Locked in LeVert on FD

Mind sharing your core?

• Yeoman

@rstylz said...

I’m not sure I’m happy about it but that’s where I wound up.

• zline34

Jayzee how much Levert u got? Not sure you can even stop a floor game, but we shall see.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I’m 75% Vanderbilt.

• LetsCash

Feels like LWC is bulletproof, 2nd unit minutes(maybe Levert’s role in terms of usage) and he should still get some blowout run if that happens.

• wesdaco

Question: Currently using FantasyCruncher and I need a way to rerun the optimizer for multiple lineups AFTER some players have already been locked. Is there anything out there that does this?

Example: I obviously can’t change my lineups with any nets or sixers in it. But if I rerun the optimizer when locking those players, I get entirely new lineups with new exposure rates, which won’t do a thing for me.

Any ideas?

I was a little late today so had to run a bunch of lineups just to get it in on time – now I want to change it.

Thanks guys.

• LetsCash

WOW!!!!

70 percent Caris. I get it, but DAMN!

• rstylz

@Yeoman said...

I’m not sure I’m happy about it but that’s where I wound up.

The 1k bump seems a lot for one outlier smash game but i am all in on him.

Good luck all!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@DFSNewbie said...

Ownership on first game is NUTS all around.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Does anyone else tell themselves that they aren’t waiting until the last minute to run LineupHQ and upload their lineups again? Yet every slate like clockwork I am scrambling to save the CSV and upload it within 1 minute of lock lol. And then of course my last run isn’t how I want it but it doesn’t matter cause it is too late. Using LineupHQ is raising my damn blood pressure vs the old hand building.

As for lineups besides Levert and Brown, I am very Heavy TLC (didn’t care he wasn’t starting) and Shake and for some reason Tobias at 55% which I couldn’t lower in time.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Does anyone else tell themselves that they aren’t waiting until the last minute to run LineupHQ and upload their lineups again? Yet every slate like clockwork I am scrambling to save the CSV and upload it within 1 minute of lock lol. And then of course my last run isn’t how I want it but it doesn’t matter cause it is too late. Using LineupHQ is raising my damn blood pressure vs the old hand building.

As for lineups besides Levert and Brown, I am very Heavy TLC (didn’t care he wasn’t starting) and Shake and for some reason Tobias at 55% which I couldn’t lower in time.

This describes me every night. I already have naturally high blood pressure. Not good for me. It’ll be 1 minute or less before lock, and the circle on upload will be spinning and and I’ll just be rocking back and forth, saying come on come on come on.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@ImADonk11 said...

This is why I switched from MME to single entry and cash for NBA. Literally one lineup to optimize and late swap. Short slates are different but it’s easier to track one for me.

• superjon

@ImADonk11 said...

Does anyone else tell themselves that they aren’t waiting until the last minute to run LineupHQ and upload their lineups again? Yet every slate like clockwork I am scrambling to save the CSV and upload it within 1 minute of lock lol.

story of my life

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).