• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• viciousphilpy

So what the what the with Sexton.

I checked back so many times and nothing.

Good thing I only had three

• nerman

Missed the freaking Sexton news. 8% in the FD clutch.

• marker0357

@Brendan239 said...

He’s prob sniffing panties

Is that wrong? If I’d known it was wrong…

• Southie777

Yep, done with NBA DFS. Got Sexton in 6/8, effing ridiculous. Football playoffs this weekend and NHL next week!

• jcotdl

@nerman said...

Missed the freaking Sexton news. 8% in the FD clutch.

bit my single entry.. swear i looked away for five minutes smh

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) a game-time decision Thursday.

Status note: Alex Caruso (health protocols) available to play Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

LeBron James (ankle) will play Thursday. https://t.co/qi48rOwKCO

Anthony Davis (adductor) will play Thursday. https://t.co/FgMc34JRvJ

• Yeoman

@Brendan239 said...

He’s prob sniffing panties

Marv wears the panties in that family.

• DFSNewbie

I will probably regret this but I will have 0 AD tonight. I just can’t take any risk with him

• bdf

@Southie777 said...

Yep, done with NBA DFS. Got Sexton in 6/8, effing ridiculous. Football playoffs this weekend and NHL next week!

I feel ya. Second night in a row getting screwed by a late scratch.

• texasmajor

Stuck with Bron.

Was hoping Glass would rest.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Drew Eubanks (health protocols) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/OjrPoBibtL

• nerman

@jcotdl said...

bit my single entry.. swear i looked away for five minutes smh

Same. Got Chiozza almost 5x already at 3.4% ownership too.

• marker0357

Sixers are really pissing me off.

• Brendan239

Can you play both Bron and AD in the same LU?

• yisman

2nd night in a row I left most spots open hoping for an LA team to sit someone and 2nd night in a row I screwed myself

• zpa1989

@theIrrigator said...

Collin Sexton (ankle) expected to play Thursday. https://t.co/RkcoQfObC6

So I set my lineups with this piece of information, go do something else, only to come back and see sexton is now out?

This should not be allowed at all – they have to finalize these injury reports sooner, they can’t flip flop on their calls either. that is so incredibly annoying. first he is “expected” to play then doesn’t? frustrating.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

So I set my lineups with this piece of information, go do something else, only to come back and see sexton is now out?

This should not be allowed at all – they have to finalize these injury reports sooner, they can’t flip flop on their calls either. that is so incredibly annoying. first he is “expected” to play then doesn’t? frustrating.

Yep ridiculous

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Ben Simmons is terrible

• Southie777

@bdf said...

I feel ya. Second night in a row getting screwed by a late scratch.

Brutal. And now Joe Harris (who I have in 8/8), is heating up. I think I’d rather him just suck, so it would’ve just been a lost night, regardless of the Sexton debacle. (Unless, of course, he’s gonna lead me to $15,000 in one of the non-Sexton lineups!)

• jcotdl

@zpa1989 said...

indeed

• callmetouch

Thanks for nothing Drummond

• marker0357

how pathetic are you to be losing by 14 pts at the half to a team missing their top 2 players and can barely field a team?

• Dfspacman

Kyle Anderson doing nothing

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Sexton was announced out before the game started. If you’re not refreshing nba fantasylabs twitter every 10 second for the last 5 minutes before lock, you’re doing it wrong

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).