• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@marker0357 said...

how pathetic are you to be losing by 14 pts at the half to a team missing their top 2 players and can barely field a team?

Nets were doing this in the bubble. They play hard, have some great shooters and now are surprisingly deep. I love the way the role players are stepping up and taking it to a top 4 team in the East.

• noddy

@zpa1989 said...

So I set my lineups with this piece of information, go do something else, only to come back and see sexton is now out?

This should not be allowed at all – they have to finalize these injury reports sooner, they can’t flip flop on their calls either. that is so incredibly annoying. first he is “expected” to play then doesn’t? frustrating.

Yes it’s bullshit they are pulling. It’s not that hard to know a half hour before the game if someone is playing or not.

• monarch

I was hoping AD would sit. Have tons of LBJ. Need to optimize

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Sexton was announced out before the game started. If you’re not refreshing nba fantasylabs twitter every 10 second for the last 5 minutes before lock, you’re doing it wrong

Get ‘em Sleazy!

Like it’d be better if he suited up, you kept him and he played 15 minutes and did nothing before calling it quits.

It is sort of BS though that he supposedly felt well enough to go, but then was like naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 5 minutes before tip

• damionismyname

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

Ben Simmons is terrible

glad he is in my only sexton lineup on fd….

• celtics69

@zpa1989 said...

So I set my lineups with this piece of information, go do something else, only to come back and see sexton is now out?

This should not be allowed at all – they have to finalize these injury reports sooner, they can’t flip flop on their calls either. that is so incredibly annoying. first he is “expected” to play then doesn’t? frustrating.

It’s an easy fix the games don’t start on time so they should let people a chance to change their lineups when this happens. A 5 minute gap between starting time and tipoff.

• marker0357

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Nets were doing this in the bubble. They play hard, have some great shooters and now are surprisingly deep. I love the way the role players are stepping up and taking it to a top 4 team in the East.

but I have the Sixers at -1. C’mon bruh. LOL

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Sexton was announced out before the game started. If you’re not refreshing nba fantasylabs twitter every 10 second for the last 5 minutes before lock, you’re doing it wrong

I just get push notifications sent to my phone. Life saver

• emnj69

Sizers continue to have no interest playing outside of philly – they got no heart jimmy b was right these guys r all soft

• noddy

I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise with these NBA snowflakes that they are these days.

• Dfspacman

Luwawu, brown and Anderson making sure I don’t cash

• nerman

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks for the tip. Wife and 2 kids tend to get in the way at times. Darn family!

• nerman

@theIrrigator said...

What do you use?

• stats99tuff

Dillon brooks with a snow flake.. No Ja, no Garland.. No sexton… like how.. smh.. like who could even be guarding you and who is soaking up the usage..

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

It is sort of BS though that he supposedly felt well enough to go, but then was like naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 5 minutes before tip

He was struggling last night and it’s usually worse the next day. If they didn’t have zero healthy guards they’d never even have considered it. Dotson probably shouldn’t be out there either.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise with these NBA snowflakes that they are these days.

If this was ’85 Sexton would have played, scored 60, and punched Tyus Jones in the face, then kicked him with his foot that had the bad ankle.

Just joking.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Get ‘em Sleazy!

Like it’d be better if he suited up, you kept him and he played 15 minutes and did nothing before calling it quits.

LOL and I’m not trying to be a jerk, it’s the difference between winning and losing. He tweaked it last game so you’d be on high alert anyways. I didn’t have eyes on the court but I’m guessing he wanted to play, ran around a bit and it wasn’t happening. Can’t casually follow the news then wonder why it keeps happening. If yer gonna do that, just bet the game.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

glad he is in my only sexton lineup on fd….

I have 70% on FD

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yep ridiculous

Not really, they submit their starters 30 minutes before the game. Guys are out there warming up and it doesn’t feel right, so they get scratched.

• Yeoman

@stats99tuff said...

Dillon brooks with a snow flake.. No Ja, no Garland.. No sexton… like how.. smh.. like who could even be guarding you and who is soaking up the usage..

Okoro’s already one of the best wing defenders in the league.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

LOL and I’m not trying to be a jerk, it’s the difference between winning and losing. He tweaked it last game so you’d be on high alert anyways. I didn’t have eyes on the court but I’m guessing he wanted to play, ran around a bit and it wasn’t happening. Can’t casually follow the news then wonder why it keeps happening. If yer gonna do that, just bet the game.

Yeah, my guess is he did warm ups, thought he was OK, they put him in the line up, then his ankle probably swelled back up or something, and they were like, nope!

• celtics69

Bad night for Memphis forwards looking at you snowflakes Brooks and Anderson

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Wolves will start Russell, Beasley, Culver, Hernangomez, Davis on Thursday.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

If this was ’85 Sexton would have played, scored 60, and punched Tyus Jones in the face, then kicked him with his foot that had the bad ankle.

Just joking.

hahaha that’s great and almost true

• callmetouch

Really thought Drummond would smash in this spot. Smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).