• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Brooks has been so bad without Morant

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Not really, they submit their starters 30 minutes before the game. Guys are out there warming up and it doesn’t feel right, so they get scratched.

If it is that big of a question mark why not just sit out? Why risk it

• nerman

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, my guess is he did warm ups, thought he was OK, they put him in the line up, then his ankle probably swelled back up or something, and they were like, nope!

Yeah, it happens. DFS. Been there after the game is locked plenty of times too.

• mdalb

Let’s go Simmons. All fire and only snow flake.

• Bigb1485

@Dfspacman said...

Brooks has been so bad without Morant

I had joe harris and swapped him for brooks as my last guy in…yikessss

• Southie777

@Sleazygreazy said...

Sexton was announced out before the game started. If you’re not refreshing nba fantasylabs twitter every 10 second for the last 5 minutes before lock, you’re doing it wrong

I get it, it’s not like it came out post-lock, as I know it sometimes does. But within 5 minutes of lock is still BS. I just think that checking FantasyLabs on Twitter every 5 minutes (which I was) should be enough. I get it that, every once in a while, news really does need to break that late. (The Tyrod Taylor lung episode from football season, I understood. (Yes, I actually used Tyrod in a couple of late-slate lineups, because I’m a weirdo and think Tyrod Taylor is somewhat underrated.)) But it just happens so often in NBA, it’s frustrating and suspicious.

• Yeoman

@theIrrigator said...

If it is that big of a question mark why not just sit out? Why risk it

Because their regular point guard is out. As is his backup, and his backup, and the guy behind that. There are only two active guards on the roster and they both sprained their ankles last night.

• Golfnut04240

For those of us who made lineups with 3 or more players in the late games, buckle up for one hell of a ride.

• vick325

Can someone tell Chris Webber that taureen prince is not demarre Carroll

• Brendan239

Kleber or Hernan? Damn

• tmarohl

@Golfnut04240 said...

For those of us who made lineups with 3 or more players in the late games, buckle up for one hell of a ride.

Why? My main lineups only have three people from the early games.

• monarch

Hopefully Shake gets there before Doc throws in the towel

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Kleber or Hernan? Damn

Hernangomez

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

yeah..you’re looking good but forget the the hammer is 40 games….smh

• monarch

Kyrie apparently just didnt feel like playing per a close source.

• dominicanpapi

Clarke, I can never get that dude right. Played him every slate except tonight and he’s going off.

• TheWeeIceMan

TLC kinda salvaging his night.

• Golfnut04240

@tmarohl said...

Why? My main lineups only have three people from the early games.

My point exactly. Shooting up the leaderboards.

• noddy

Is Brown going to:

• monarch

Looks like Doc already punting

• tristanwolf

bruce brown where you at

• mbunner23

4 straight missed free throws for levert lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/66nQXCCTak

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Kyle Kuzma expected to start for injured Kentavious Caldwell-Pope on Thursday.

• HungryHungryHip

Late night options. Currently have Lillard/Jokic/Kuzma(on FD) on my best team thus far. Could go to J Murray/AD/Schroeder or stay w the prev three.

Thoughts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).