• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@HungryHungryHip said...

Late night options. Currently have Lillard/Jokic/Kuzma(on FD) on my best team thus far. Could go to J Murray/AD/Schroeder or stay w the prev three.

Thoughts?

First one by a mile

• HungryHungryHip

@monarch said...

First one by a mile

Sorry that’s J Murray/AD/Nurkic Not Shroeder. I’m an idiot.

With the news of Kuzma still starting may just stick with Lilllard/Jokic/Kuzma. My only thought was trying to get AD in case he erupts at that horrible PF position

• Jokey401

So heavy on the Minny/Portland game. Anyone else?

• emnj69

@monarch said...

Kyrie apparently just didnt feel like playing per a close source.

Worst teammate ever – once Durant went out I knew Kylie would not step up every game – she is soft

• tmarohl

@Golfnut04240 said...

My point exactly. Shooting up the leaderboards.

I don’t try to count my chickens. Last night I had various versions of lineups with Fox, Curry, PG 13, Kawhi going. Thought I was in great shape. Fox got hurt about two minutes in, and Curry, PG 13 and Kawhi decided to have floor games. I had lineups going into the late part of the slate where I thought I was standing pretty good with just Boogie and PJ Washington playing in the earlier games. Those lineups all crashed and burned.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Joe Harris blow up night out of the blue…dfs

• tmarohl

@HungryHungryHip said...

Sorry that’s J Murray/AD/Nurkic Not Shroeder. I’m an idiot.

With the news of Kuzma still starting may just stick with Lilllard/Jokic/Kuzma. My only thought was trying to get AD in case he erupts at that horrible PF position

Kuzma pretty much has started every game that KCP has missed the last week or so. Has not done much. He is at best the fourth option when he is starting alongside Lebron, AD, and German Rondo.

• DFSNewbie

I am pivoting from Hernangomez to Kleber since he is starting

• Alvy76

Is nobody playing luka??

• nerman

Just saw tonight is the first game Sexton has missed in his career. Jayzee where you at? I know you reapered him.

• biga0787

Ben Simmons was the worst play. He is terrible every time I take him

• tmarohl

Embiid is the one who always sucks when I play him.

• Alvy76

Is hernan > j green?

• samuri8

The Sixers really do have no pride…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@HungryHungryHip said...

Late night options. Currently have Lillard/Jokic/Kuzma(on FD) on my best team thus far. Could go to J Murray/AD/Schroeder or stay w the prev three.

Thoughts?

I think I would stay

• HungryHungryHip

@tmarohl said...

Kuzma pretty much has started every game that KCP has missed the last week or so. Has not done much. He is at best the fourth option when he is starting alongside Lebron, AD, and German Rondo.

Yup. One reason why I’m thinking of going AD/Nurkic/J Murray because I think it gives me a higher ceiling(but prob more risky too.) idk yet

• marker0357

It’s amazing to me how the Nets could ever lose a game. They have their top 2 guys out playing against one of the best teams in the league right now, and they are smoking them. I should never bet on NBA let alone play DFS.

• HungryHungryHip

@tmarohl said...

Embiid is the one who always sucks when I play him.

I told myself was going to only play him in 1 of 5 lineups if he went. Then I chose 2 lineups. It’s so tilting when he does this

• gameofgames

WCS or Maxi? dk

• TheWeeIceMan

Getting the urge to tinker out Vanderbilt. Can’t handle a DNP in a good lineup.

• HungryHungryHip

@Alvy76 said...

Is nobody playing luka??

I’m all in so prob means he’s gonna underwhelm

• tmarohl

Embiid playing like Kat – 20’ from the basket.

• Brendan239

Went DJJ over Vanderbilt

• yisman

Bruce Brown only 18 minutes killed me on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).