• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

No way I thought Chiozza, Harris and Luwawu will all smash playing off the bench

• jayzee666

@nerman said...

Just saw tonight is the first game Sexton has missed in his career. Jayzee where you at? I know you reapered him.

LOL!
    No Sexton for me. Other options out there for me to snowflake! Actually stuck with Cedi but I am sure it won’t matter.

• TheWeeIceMan

Barton, you freaking dumbass

• tmarohl

So much for Barton smashing with 2 fouls in two minutes.

• Golfnut04240

WTH is with Nurkic?

• noddy

@samuri8 said...

Ben Simmons and the sixers have a soccer mindset. Go out there and dribble it around for awhile, win lose or draw it’s all good.

You obviously know nothing about soccer players.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Boooooooobaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan SMASH time

• tmarohl

Nurkic sucking it up too!

• monarch

@Golfnut04240 said...

WTH is with Nurkic?

He is also fat

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

DDR trying to be necessary

• DFSNewbie

Lakers starters were sleep walking so the coach just subbed them out and let LeBron go Cleveland LeBron with the bench unit

• monarch

Dame+D Lo pairing apparently the way to go

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyrie Irving (personal) not expected to play Friday. https://t.co/WxPoXYYW6a

• zpa1989

looking like a hernangomez flop in the works – covington a solid defender and giving him problems? i have a few lineups that need him to do well.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Sage must be on backorder

• bazerko

Michael Porter Jr expected to quarantine for at least 10 days

• Lionfan22

Did he go to a strip club unmasked too?

• JSteele

Murray killing it at 6.5% on DK for me but need the others to step up

• profusionz

the only nets guy I didn’t play tonight: Joe Harris, because he burned me so many nights previously…smh

• kinger

PF on FD are killing Me. Sheesh!!!!

• Krispac23

Luka out here sleeping walking killing my great line up smh!

• Jokey401

What the hell is up with Doncic? Is he hurt? 5 points, it’s almost halftime. F’ me and this stupid NBA dfs.

• monarch

Sheesh Dame

• Yeoman

@celtics69 said...

Bad night for Memphis forwards looking at you snowflakes Brooks and Anderson

Down the stretch of that game—basically the last four minutes—the Cavs found a way on every possession to get Okoro switched onto the ball…and except for one time JVal got fouled on a putback, Memphis never scored again. Okoro forced an airball three out of Brooks, then took a Brooks charge, then took a charge from Clarke, then blocked a SloMo floater in the lane and the ball caromed to Jones at the three-point line who found Okoro immediately closing him down and forcing another miss, then he ran Jones down on a breakaway layup like LBJ in the finals…

I’ve never seen anything like it, it was the best sustained stretch of defense I’ve ever seen anyone play. The people who said he was the best defender in the draft badly undersold him. I don’t know if he can lock down a true scorer yet, but against the middling sort of NBA player Memphis throws out there he can defend all of them at once.

• IT4MVP

Never fails these dudes go for 60 every game until they are my late hammers when I actually get the value right. Unreal

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).