Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

DLo piling up empty stats on the wrong side of a blowout as per usual. I’d hate to have him on my team but he sure can be a nice DFS play when his team’s getting killed.

• tmarohl

Lillard crushing.

• monarch

If I would have played Joe Harris over Roco I would probably have had a chance.

• TheWeeIceMan

I only play Jokic in games he can’t buy a shot and get all the fouls.

• Ace15

German Rondo smh. I will go back to the well tomorrow.

• HungryHungryHip

Playing Jokic is so tilting. Gets into foul trouble every damn game

• Mccurds13

Could really use this Portland game to tighten up in the second half.

• chronoxiong

Doncic throwing up bricks among bricks. I was on never him. sigh

• Krispac23

Doncic might not play in the second half knowing I have him on my sick line up :/

• Brendan239

Well, 1 LU still kicking @ 227.4 w Dame, Luka, DRuss, Beasley, Covington, LMA, Nurk

Let’s gooo

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Sixers player tests positive for COVID-19. https://t.co/IfiDXB1Ta9

• gaelicgirl

Another disastrous LU

• dominicanpapi

I’m assuming the Nets/Grizzlies game tomorrow is postponed as a result.

Wizards-Celtics game may not be played tomorrow either since the Wizards played the Sixers on Wednesday.

Hernangomez on his way and wow Lillard.. too bad it’ll blow out looks like. Went almost 100% Lill. Had 44.5 @ the Half wow. Good game from Nurkic finally… and my super-DUD Schroder-Dud.. cripples all my best lines. How can this guy dud out in smash spot vs S A?

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Hernangomez on his way and wow Lillard.. too bad it’ll blow out looks like.

Twolves need to go back to the frozen tundra of MIN and stay there.

• Yeoman

@theIrrigator said...

Sixers player tests positive for COVID-19. https://t.co/IfiDXB1Ta9

It was Seth Curry, per Woj.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Seth Curry tests positive for COVID-19. https://t.co/52lwNsIwoI

• Yeoman

Portland starters done? We used to be able to hope for at least a short 4Q run for the home team, but with no fans in the stands maybe that’s not true this year.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

Boban out here clowning Jokic! I know Jokic puts up monster games and all but I just have a hard time playing this dude with how slow and sloppy he looks. It’s like not matter how many stat lines I see I just can’t remove his slow motion game out of my brain.

• Golfnut04240

Thanks, T-Wolves for ruining what could have been a very good night.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

And how exactly do the 76ers go out and play tonight since they had the knowledge of Currys positive test BEFORE the game tonight. NBA same thing with the NFL clearly. They pretend to care but then make illogical decisions which tell you otherwise. Obviously they were never cancelling an ESPN game lol.

• damionismyname

the guy winning on fd has the ugliest lineup in history that includes Joe Harris, Damyean Dotson, Osman and Juancho…fml…

• zpa1989

why can’t the t wolves just let hernangomez just run out the 4th in a blowout! come on !

• Brendan239

How the hell do I have 6 effing guys playing and I can’t crack 320? Everyone benched now?

• railroad82

Is it ok for me to clap when I still go over 310 with Sexton still deciding if he wants to play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).