• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -2 ) at Brooklyn ( 2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 225,5
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) — T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SkateFiend

CA is currently covid epicenter (or more specifically the LA are surrounding areas) so I expect the hits to come on coming.

I said this before, and I still think it’s true – the NBA has no control over its house. Was Kyrie Irving in contact with any covid infected NBA personnel before he apparently went AWOL?

I suppose there’s no point in building lineups right now until contact tracing can be done.

• zpa1989

whats the rationale behind hernangomez riding the pine for the whole 4th? he is still a young guy worth getting minute too right? i don’t get it

• jayzee666

@railroad82 said...

Is it ok for me to clap when I still go over 310 with Sexton still deciding if he wants to play?

Amatuer hour.
    No Sexton. Most of my LUs not breaking 250!
    Mainly because I Reapered the MIN/POR game.

It is what I do.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Good on Malone for not taking Jokic out with 4 fouls. Picked it up with like 10 left in the 3rd and kept him out there until the 4 minute mark, then let him start the beginning of the 4th. Glad he’s not one of the coaches who immediately yanks you and glues you to the bench.

• tmarohl

Really don’t know why Maxi isn’t playing about 32 minutes a game.

• jv21

I am glad to be having a positive night. Stars and scrubs paid off.

• TheWeeIceMan

OT one time!

• tmarohl

• jv21

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@TheWeeIceMan said...

OT one time!

now hopefully I can get something out of this night….

• chronoxiong

This game is unreal. OT now. Doncic and Jokic wont give up.

• Dfspacman

OT Hammer

• BigSeph

@BigSeph said...

Jokic and Doncic on my squad.

Easy enough to throw LeVert in there and build around that trio.

+ OVERTIME?

Unreal OT.. maybe cash in some more now. Every night has been so sick this year very unpredictable. So many Duds. So many unexplained pop-offs. The blowouts that cripple.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Really don’t know why Maxi isn’t playing about 32 minutes a game.

I know. I remember last year when KP was out Maxi was the play. Went to him multiple times this year and nothing bc he never played more than 20 minutes. Guess he always get more run against Jokic. Would have helped too bc I could have just plugged him in as a cheap P.F. instead of struggling there today.

• gaelicgirl

Had a DAL/DEN stack

with pieces from MIN/POR

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Ed Davis 3.25…. reverse revenge game

• TheWeeIceMan

OT took me from min cash to 3rd in a single entry. By no means a big cash but been getting killed in nba so far.

• OHRye

371 on FD. Going to OT for the Mavs game hurt me though lol, even though I had Luka.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

2 ball action tomorrow! going to definitely roll out some balls tomorrow.

• chronoxiong

Man what a night. I was not interested in playing tonight due to the lack of value and because I was working throughout the day. Then Kyrie decides to not play and since I was already locked into some action, I had to alter my lineup. This was what I got in the Block: https://www.fanduel.com/games/53268/contests/53268-242592863/entries/2309294968/scoring

For being stuck at work and not having much time to research, I will take that lineup as a winner. I was only in $16 worth of games and won back $33. Regret using Schroder after Bron and Unibrow decided to play. Barton, yeah, there’s a reason why I never pick him in fantasy. I originally had Kuzma over Juancho too but I late swapped him into Juancho as my late swap pick. That costed me a few points since Kuzma got a (shocker) double double! Glad to win!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Ed Davis 3.25…. reverse revenge game

Swapping Kleber to Ed Davis in may main lineup because… “sneaky revenge game” turned out to be a $800 mistake :/

• tmarohl

Kyrie – Just didn’t want to play. Fine his ass.

• emoney1214

Tomorrow gonna be a poopshow. Tonight was nice with 5 games and enough moving pieces to manage and get an edge. I didn’t want to play covington, and schroeder pooped the bed but I’ll take 350+ on fd. I figured Minny would get blown out and didn’t think lillard would get 60+ with the blowout. I also liked joe harris alot but wanted to keep flexibility with late game questions.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Kyrie – Just didn’t want to play. Fine his ass.

Yeah, he basically told the league where they can stick their stupid rules.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).