8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1 ) at Milwaukee ( 1 ) —- T: 201.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at New Orleans ( 2 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -10 ) at Minnesota ( 10 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 194.5
    9:30 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -9.5 ) at Portland ( 9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 13.5 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bigstacks2015

@jv21 said...

Revenge games tonight, am I missing anyone else?

MIA vs PHO : Goran Dragic, Gerald Green
    DAL vs MIL: Zaza Pachulia
    CLE vs MIN: Kevin Love

GS vs Port : Luke Walton going back to Portland where poppa used to play?

seriously can we stop with the stupid revenge narratives, revenge does not make you play better. Now if you have stats or something of substance to back your narrative up, let’s hear it…..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@baseballislife93 said...

Valanciunas and Arthur or Nokic and Teletovic

Who is Nokic? Is that a combo of jokic and Nurkic?

• rebkell

@bjk121 said...

I know Dragic’s defensive numbers have been solid, but I just have a feeling Knight will have a big game tonight. Miami is favored by 5 in Phoenix, but Knight will need to really show up to keep this competitive.

You may be right, but I treat Miami’s overall team defense about the way I do San Antonio’s, I just leave it alone unless it’s just one of those super short slates.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@baseballislife93 said...

Valanciunas and Arthur or Nokic and Teletovic

I would play Nurkic over Jokic thou

• Posterizes

@Capone1233 said...

Kevin Love revenge game tonight. Will put up 40 points and think they feed him all night.

I’m with you. First thing I noticed going through the games this morning. I do think it’s much more if a gpp play than cash. But I don’t think there’s much potential of a bust from K love.

• bigstacks2015

@Capone1233 said...

Revenge games tonight, am I missing anyone else?

MIA vs PHO : Goran Dragic, Gerald Green
    DAL vs MIL: Zaza Pachulia
    CLE vs MIN: Kevin Love

and besides you forgot the most obvious Narrative

DAL vs MILDirk Nowitzki going to the team that drafted him and then traded him for Robert Traylor, this will be known as the “how’d that work out for ya Milwaukee” Narrative Game.

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigstacks2015 said...

GS vs Port : Luke Walton going back to Portland where poppa used to play?

seriously can we stop with the stupid revenge narratives, revenge does not make you play better. Now if you have stats or something of substance to back your narrative up, let’s hear it…..

Narratives are fine, is it really different from someone having a feeling a certain player will go off.

Its not like any of the guys mentioned are bad plays. There is always the chance the team tries to get that player more involved.

• baseballislife93

@slpanthers24 said...

Who is Nokic? Is that a combo of jokic and Nurkic?

my bad Nurkic lol

• mbunner23

Anyone on Dirk tonight?

• Sizmik

PF is tough tonight, im gunna roll with Thad and someone else, but i have no clue…..maybe Dray? any ideas fellas?

• IronMonkey415

FACT: The only revenge game that matter is the Matt Barnes vs that Fischer guy…CAN’T WAIT

Can Irving handle Rubio quickness? Thinking of using Rubio.

• RamblinMan88

MIN is one of the worst 3 pt shooting teams and they have Teyshawn Prince and KG starting. If they get behind they will not be able to catch up. MIL didn’t have a FG in the first 10 min against them recently and MIN still lost. Also note that MIN plays much better on the road, and this is a home game.

The Cavs just blew out ORL who is way better than MIN. I sincerely don’t think the starting 5 will play in the 4th quarter, especially considering Blatt is aware that they have 4 games in 7 days (this being the 2nd). Schedules matter to coaches in the middle of the season esp against really bad teams.

• Agent47

For anyone thinking about Arthur with Faried out…Per statmuse, when Faried is out this season (4 games), here is the impact on Arthur:

DK points per game increases from 14.4 to 24.9
    Usage increases from 16.8% to 18.8
    Minutes per game increases from 18.3 to 29

• bhr1989

I think Revenge factors in only the very first time the player faces the team but after that? Meh.

I’m fading PG13. Hopefully not my famous last words lol.

• AdrianxBeatason

@IronMonkey415 said...

FACT: The only revenge game that matter is the Matt Barnes vs that Fischer guy…CAN’T WAIT

Can Irving handle Rubio quickness? Thinking of using Rubio.

haha yea true i will be all in on that revenge game.

• bhr1989

@RamblinMan88 said...

MIN is one of the worst 3 pt shooting teams and they have Teyshawn Prince and KG starting. If they get behind they will not be able to catch up. MIL didn’t have a FG in the first 10 min against them recently and MIN still lost. Also note that MIN plays much better on the road, and this is a home game.

The Cavs just blew out ORL who is way better than MIN. I sincerely don’t think the starting 5 will play in the 4th quarter, especially considering Blatt is aware that they have 4 games in 7 days (this being the 2nd). Schedules matter to coaches in the middle of the season esp against really bad teams.

Very good stats. Gotta think at least one starter stays out there for Cavs though as an insurance that there is no comeback.

• AdrianxBeatason

@bhr1989 said...

I think Revenge factors in only the very first time the player faces the team but after that? Meh.

I’m fading PG13. Hopefully not my famous last words lol.

Danillo outscores that bum tn.

• kjkeelty

Having some trouble deciding on a flex spot for my cash game lineup on DK. $4900 left to spend.

Narrowed it down to Nurkic and JR Smith. I suppose Nurkic’s floor is a bit higher, since he’s less scoring dependent. Just have to hope he gets 20-25 minutes at least. There should be a few more minutes to go around in the DEN frontcourt, with Faried being out.

• bigstacks2015

@Agent47 said...

For anyone thinking about Arthur with Faried out…Per statmuse, when Faried is out this season (4 games), here is the impact on Arthur:

DK points per game increases from 14.4 to 24.9
    Usage increases from 16.8% to 18.8
    Minutes per game increases from 18.3 to 29

Now this is helpful.
    But is there any revenge involved? Does Arthur have any additional motivation to score more points tonight other than the facts you just layed out? or do you just have FACTS

• Baal

What do you guys think Chalmers’‘s ownership % will be tonight in GPPs?

• dominicanpapi

@Baal said...

30%+

• DFSNewbie

@Baal said...

over 35%

• AdrianxBeatason

@dominicanpapi said...

30%+

yea its going to be high in cash and gpps. For good reason though.

• Agent47

I also took a look at the impact Faried being out has had on Gallinari this season. Here’s what I found:

DK points per game increases from 31.6 to 35.4
    Usage increases from 21.4% to 24%
    Minutes per game increases from 34.3 to 35.4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).