2:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

anyone going dj augustin over payton to be contrarian or is that just stupid? FL has Dj rated higher in the phan model.

• brendanhorton

@depalma13 said...

Jordan and Pippen were the stars. They didn’t rest.

So you’re comparing Monroe to Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen? Or was your original post completely irrelevant?

• cjrswish

@zpa1989 said...

anyone going dj augustin over payton to be contrarian or is that just stupid? FL has Dj rated higher in the phan model.

Thought about it but Payton killed LA last time out and is back to starting so I’m rolling with him. However I imagine playing them both would be very contrarian and has upside

• rsjeffery

Randle/Randolph or Ibaka/Harris (cash)

• Ccon33

Thank you very much

• monarch

Ibaka or Vucevic?

• MrPerfekt7

@monarch said...

Ibaka or Vucevic?

Ibaka

• SammyMiami

Of course the day I decide to play wall over cp3

• tsteeves

Wow taking Crawford over J.J is costing me bigtime

• draggin49

Sg is garbage 2day , not sure where to go for gpp on dk.

• rhino2424

Portland game is on for tonight right? DK still has an update that says its canceled

• MikeMineo

@rhino2424 said...

Portland game is on for tonight right? DK still has an update that says its canceled

as of now it is, though there’s certainly the possibility it will be cancelled – https://twitter.com/detnewsRodBeard/status/818214649350922240
    frustrating

• MrPerfekt7

CP3/Felton/JJ/Dragic all in one line up tho. Man the person in 1st place score is killing folks in the Afternoon DK slate

• monarch

Anyone else like Zaza on DK? I try and target one dimensional centers when the opponent forces them onto the floor. I think he sees a spike in minutes.

• zpa1989

i love all the magic guys just not sure which ones to use. anyone have a strong opinion? or can you just play elf fournier gordon and ibaka?

• monarch

@zpa1989 said...

i love all the magic guys just not sure which ones to use. anyone have a strong opinion? or can you just play elf fournier gordon and ibaka?

Just me but I like the other PG in this game. Also don’t like Gordon against Deng but am interested in Fournier, he seems to have an occasional 40 points game on the road.

• zpa1989

@monarch said...

Just me but I like the other PG in this game. Also don’t like Gordon against Deng but am interested in Fournier, he seems to have an occasional 40 points game on the road.

is deng that tough of a defender even now a days? i diddn’t know that. ya russell seems to be in a good spot hope clarkson doesn’t get going it seems like roulette with the lakers gaurd situation.

• Damodei12

How much time can we actually expect favors to play tonight? I could see him killing lineups if he only
    Plays 10 mins in a b2b

• Brittneyj817

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

This all day slate is straight garbage for me. ABC out, Crawford squat. Holding money line in a 50/50 but not for long.

• SammyMiami

Sitting at 231 and 220 with Harden/Lowry/Gordon left. Let’s see how it goes

• SammyMiami

Harden 81% owned and Parker 89% owned lol

• tsteeves

I haven’t tracked every player today but Mr Crawford has to be the dud of the day so far… 31:21 minutes, 1-12 shooting, 2 points, 1 rebound, 1 assist and 2 turnovers for a whopping 2.7 fanduel points.

• zpa1989

@Damodei12 said...

How much time can we actually expect favors to play tonight? I could see him killing lineups if he only
    Plays 10 mins in a b2b

played on a b2b a week ago and actually had more minutes on the second end of it. but keep an eye out. with all the late scratches going on anything is possible. i have tony jones twitter page open and checking for updates every few minutes or so.

• Manyak

@SammyMiami said...

Sitting at 231 and 220 with Harden/Lowry/Gordon left. Let’s see how it goes

231 with those 3? Don’t wanna jinx it but that seems like an potential #1 place!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

After clear value last night not much tonight.

Im looking at barnes lawson and biyombo as potential plays.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).