2:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Phoenix ( 9 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at Sacramento ( 10.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• NESBears120

@walkoff9 said...

After clear value last night not much tonight.

Im looking at barnes lawson and biyombo as potential plays.

Just food for thought but on grinders live they said watch out for mozgov he could get some extra run against Orlando bigs

• DirkDigglerz

Jordan Clarkson seems to be a play

• TheVibe

@zpa1989 said...

played on a b2b a week ago and actually had more minutes on the second end of it. but keep an eye out. with all the late scratches going on anything is possible. i have tony jones twitter page open and checking for updates every few minutes or so.

He only played 18 mins in the 1st game last week but last night he played 34 mins so they could restrict him tonight.

• yanks250125

My favorite punt or low salary plays tonight — Zaza, Collison, Fournier, Aminu. Maybe LouWill or DJA

• SammyMiami

Playing a triple double so top 100 would do lol

• TicketRaven

Mozgov / McCollum / LeBron / T. Allen
    CORE baby

• MrPerfekt7

@Damodei12 said...

How much time can we actually expect favors to play tonight? I could see him killing lineups if he only
    Plays 10 mins in a b2b

That’s why ya better off picking someone from Memphis

• munco

@DirkDigglerz said...

I always have trouble figuring out what Lakers guards to play. What’s the reason for Clarkson tonight?

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

His last game he only gave 4 DK pts on Saturday smh

• Irvin131

Any update on Portland game?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Play George Hill tonight….. just do it.

• DirkDigglerz

@7klub06 said...

His last game he only gave 4 DK pts on Saturday smh

That’s why he’s a play.. he got ejected hence the 4 points 32 and 29 previously

• zpa1989

@Cooper08 said...

Play George Hill tonight….. just do it.

solid pivot off the chalk elf. i like it.

• choppadown

@Irvin131 said...

Any update on Portland game?

Pretty sure its playing? FD has it in the main slate..

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

That’s why he’s a play.. he got ejected hence the 4 points 32 and 29 previously

Oh he did, damn didn’t know that wasn’t able to watch that game

• Bigb1485

Feel like conley crushes tough matchups and doesnt hit value in plus matchups

• sportznutt

Which stars and scrubs LU do you like for the DK later slate? Stars (top 2 $$ and scrubs bottom 2 $$)

LU 1: Curry/Durant + Mozgov/Biyombo

LU 2: Cousins/Draymond + Augustin/Lawson

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@marino4ever said...

Lawson or Collison?

both

• MrPerfekt7

Clarkson/Lawson/A Gordon value players for tonight late night slate on DK?

• flyersfan28

• TicketRaven

LU 2: Cousins/Draymond + Augustin/Lawson
    i like this lu

• zpa1989

people think barnes will get minutes tonight with gay back in the rotation?

• brendanhorton

Curry or Kyrie late PG? FD

• GGee87

@depalma13 said...

That’s just straight up modern day coaching garbage. Put your stars out there all game and score at will. It worked for six championships in Chicago.

So youre trying to tell me that ever starter on that team was a pure scorer? Im talking about guys who get buckets in a hurry and efficiently. Having them all on the floor at the same time puts your bench at a huge disadvantage against any team who does stagger. Thats seen all of the time in the NBA. Not new. Role players have their roles and scorers have theirs. Sometimes the roles will switch but im talking about MOST of the time. Id much rather have a scoring punch in both units instead of a huge dropoff from my starters to my bench.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

solid pivot off the chalk elf. i like it.

Chalk elf, Kylie, Bledsoe, Russell… you will get him for under 5% ownership, has crushed his value last 7/8 games, look at pg’s vs Memphis recently… he will make your team unique and is the best play in Memphis/Utah game as he will have ball in the hands.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).