7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

MILIND stack

Bledsoe/Collins/ABC/Turner

Edit: Swap Dipo for Collins.

• IngramZo

Now we wait for all the players not playing.

• IngramZo

That GSW-Den game looking like a goldmine if 1-2 players from GSW rests. Also tempted to have 6 players from that Hou-Chicago game. Who are the chalks for todays slate????

• upgradetoquestionable

Love TOR’s matchup against BRK. Nets at home should hopefully keep it competitive. DDR’s price way too expensive though. Gonna have some Lowry and Ibaka.

Wondering if KAT or Dipo is my pay up spot tonight?

Is it a Jawun night? Vinsanity again?

For once the early games are the intriguing ones IMO.

• foxymongrel

Trey Lyles is a machine. Love how this nuggets team started playing like they did last year. Millsap seemed like a clog in the offense

• upgradetoquestionable

@IngramZo said...

Also tempted to have 6 players from that Hou-Chicago game.

In my first LU I have four. liking the MIL-IND game as well.

• TeamTarek

@foxymongrel said...

Trey Lyles is a machine. Love how this nuggets team started playing like they did last year. Millsap seemed like a clog in the offense

They lost last Game vs Kings and had like 25 tos but i agree trey lyles is a Machine

• IngramZo

Can anyone name blowout proof players for today?

Other than
    Minny starters, they are blowout proof because thibs is thibs

• IngramZo

@upgradetoquestionable said...

In my first LU I have four. liking the MIL-IND game as well.

Same. ABC looking like he will have a 70burger. Liking some Turner & Collison as well.

• upgradetoquestionable

Built a second LU and have two SAC players in against SA no less, and that scares the hell out me. Cauley Stein’s been playing lately, and dependent of George Hill status, Fox has been getting minutes. Are their better pivots I’m missing?

• zigger77

@IngramZo said...

Can anyone name blowout proof players for today?

Other than
    Minny starters, they are blowout proof because thibs is thibs

Just play guys you like. Don’t worry about blowouts unless it’s like a 10+ spread then you can bring it into consideration.

• zigger77

Built a second LU and have two SAC players in against SA no less, and that scares the hell out me. Cauley Stein’s been playing lately, and dependent of George Hill status, Fox has been getting minutes. Are their better pivots I’m missing?

Wait on the Randolph fuckin dental shit. Willy minutes been very sporadic as of late. You never know what the fuck that starting lineup is gonna be. It’s frusterating

• scott33

@IngramZo said...

Same. ABC looking like he will have a 70burger. Liking some Turner & Collison as well.

Liking ABC, Deandre & Dunn. ABC gonna eat, Lopez gave me 7x last night in 19 min, imagine what Deandre will do with 32-35 min, & like Dunn in an uptempo game. CP3 defense overrated in DFS terms.

• IngramZo

@scott33 said...

Liking ABC, Deandre & Dunn. ABC gonna eat, Lopez gave me 7x last night in 19 min, imagine what Deandre will do with 32-35 min, & like Dunn in an uptempo game. CP3 defense overrated in DFS terms.

True. Cp3 looks lazy on defense at times, Dunn is young & very athletic so old man Cp3 will have probs. DJ is gonna bbq chicken plumlee & JC. Im just waiting for some warriors & spurs news to finish my LU

• feekdogg

@zigger77 said...

Just play guys you like. Don’t worry about blowouts unless it’s like a 10+ spread then you can bring it into consideration.

Yup. Anyone who sat Russ because OKC was going to blow out the Suns can attest to this.

• Lakeplacid

Anyone in big tournament on Draftings 100k to first?

• Njsum1

I don’t see the need to play Sacramento big man roulette. If Hill is announced out D. Fox should see minutes in the low to mid 30s. I’m not sure what he’ll do with those minutes versus the spurs, yet he’s the only player whose minutes I’d trust over there.

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

Yup. Anyone who sat Russ because OKC was going to blow out the Suns can attest to this.

Been posting on this a lot the last couple of days. Too many people calling for blowouts when the spread suggests a competive game. If anyone thinks that they’re that good at predicting a blowout when the spread is under 10, time to quit playing DFS, and move to Vegas.

• blackj414

• Hiqhliqht

@blackj414 said...

Kris Dunn anyone?

yes yes

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@blackj414 said...

Kris Dunn anyone?

That game wins someone a GPP.

CP3 + Gordon + Dunn or Holiday + one of their PFs

• zigger77

@Lakeplacid said...

Anyone in big tournament on Draftings 100k to first?

Like 28 entries as of now

• joemorris100

Tyrone Wallace at min salary on FanDuel?
    WALLACE DEBUTS

Tyrone Wallace made his NBA debut Saturday and scored 13 points on 4-for-12 shooting with three rebounds, three steals and two assists in 31:28. He’s likely to play significant minutes for as long as the Clippers are without fellow guards Austin Rivers and Teodosic.

• upgradetoquestionable

@apeterson8809 said...

That game wins someone a GPP.

CP3 + Gordon + Dunn or Holiday + one of their PFs

I’m having a hard time clicking Gordon at 7K. But it seems like the game gonna be a shootout.

• Lakeplacid

@superjon said...

MILIND stack

Bledsoe/Collins/ABC/Turner

Edit: Swap Dipo for Collins.

Same here’s to hoping no duds

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).