7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@IronMonkey415 said...

I don’t remember that and now I want to be on the Brow train.

It was two seasons ago, and he posted 2 nice games, last year versus Detroit, yet Boogie didn’t play in any of them. However 9700 is a fair price for AD in this matchup, and maybe since its at home, he goes off tonight. I just don’t like how Boogie gets more usage. Still, I’m going to use some Brow tonight after his stinker last game, as he should be low owned, and every now and then, still posts a monster even with Boogie. Maybe that hometown scorekeeper gonna give him a few extra blocks 😀

• scott33

@Njsum1 said...

If Blake and Milos are out, someone other than Lou has to smash for the Clips. Yet It could be a number of guys. Evans, Harrell, Decker, Maybe Wes….if anyone has a strong feeling I’d love to hear it. I’m hoping it’s Dekker, just because he’s the cheapest, guard is loaded tonight, and he seems to fit in a couple of lineups I like. No real stats or facts behind it though…haha

This Tyrone Wallace kid played 31 minutes against GS, he might be worth a flier..

• moped_jones

@zigger77 said...

Just play guys you like. Don’t worry about blowouts unless it’s like a 10+ spread then you can bring it into consideration.

Agreed. Unless the spread is double digits don’t even bother. Even last week there were two games with closer spreads (DET/PHI & CHI/IND) that ended up being blowouts.

• Njsum1

@scott33 said...

This Tyrone Wallace kid played 31 minutes against GS, he might be worth a flier..

Defintely…forgot about him. I feel like I’m playing Clipper roulette here, yet someone’s gonna smash if Blake and milos are out. Not sure if I want to rotate these guys around or not play them at all…haha

• scott33

I’m def going back to the well with Bartans, he’s given me 2 solid games in a row where he hit 6x. His minutes have been solid the past 3

• Njsum1

@moped_jones said...

Agreed. Unless the spread is double digits don’t even bother. Even last week there were two games with closer spreads (DET/PHI & CHI/IND) that ended up being blowouts.

You just never know, don’t assume anything. Even on bigger spreads, 14+, sometimes the game stays close, goes completely unowned, and someone has a big night because of it. Yet when the spread is that big, just know going in, that the type of blowout that effects DFS production is 50/50.

Also how about last night, with the hawks/lakers the spread is 1with a huge total, and the game is a complete blowout. And what about OKC/pho, who would have thought PHO blows out OKC? As mentioned before in most cases just play the guys you like, you’ll be better off.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Member when AD got a 90 burger againsts the Pistons last season

without boogie & rondo..only had holiday that game as well, everyone else on that team last year was worthless

• bods72

I think I’m punting center on DK, give me all the Tristan Thompson. His size will be needed and those game logs look great in this spot.

• upgradetoquestionable

Isn’t Andrew Wiggins vs Cleveland a thing? Will he draw LeBron or Crowder defense?

• Jeddy3

I can’t see myself not playing ABC tonight, but these brow comments certainly are interesting.

• moped_jones

@DirkDigglerz said...

Anthony Davis Thank me later he has a history against the Pistons check the gamelogs.

• moped_jones

@Njsum1 said...

You just never know, don’t assume anything. Even on bigger spreads, 14+, sometimes the game stays close, goes completely unowned, and someone has a big night because of it. Yet when the spread is that big, just know going in, that the type of blowout that effects DFS production is 50/50.

Also how about last night, with the hawks/lakers the spread is 1with a huge total, and the game is a complete blowout. And what about OKC/pho, who would have thought PHO blows out OKC? As mentioned before in most cases just play the guys you like, you’ll be better off.

I thought PHX was going to keep it close enough to justify picking RWB, no idea they’d not only win but win by that amount.

Bender was 0.1% owned in the $1 single entry (FD) contest I played. If you get a 11x at min price and no one pretty much no one else has him. Wow.

• TrustinthePlan

Middleton/ABC stack in the MIL-IND game anyone?

Also looking at Paul’s and DDR’s prices on DK like…

• moped_jones

Anyone else tempted by the forbidden fruit of Avery Bradley on FD? Only $4900 against the #24 shooting guard defense.

• miggs6876

@Jeddy3 said...

I can’t see myself not playing ABC tonight, but these brow comments certainly are interesting.

He’s been playing well. His price is increasing 6.4k on fd.

• roostercrows

@moped_jones said...

Anyone else tempted by the forbidden fruit of Avery Bradley on FD? Only $4900 against the #24 shooting guard defense.

I will never roster Bradley again – been burned too many times with him. When I play him he duds.

• miggs6876

@moped_jones said...

I saw that. Great price but he scares me with such a low floor.

• thetitanlb

@miggs6876 said...

That’s not the game to target.

I disagree. There are a few guys in that game that depending on some injury things can be really good plays. Assuming Kyle Anderson gets the start again he couuld be getting 35 minutes at 5k and is very safe. LMA also has a good price with possibly all the guys out. If Hill is still out Fox is super cheap and has been getting 7x the last few games. Even WCS is a great GPP play. If he can get a full compliment of minutes dude can get 45 dk points at 6.1k.

• Njsum1

@moped_jones said...

If Drummond is out, I’ll have some interest. I actually made a team with…ish-buycks-Bullock-Bradley. You can fit a lot of goodness around that team…a lot of goodness.

Also Dwight Buycks 3k on DK…it seems he’s got that old ish role locked up. If ish was 3k, and still the backup, how much ish would you want? I would think a lot. Also, someone mentioned blowout proof players…it would seem he’s blowout proof. He’s been seeing 22 minutes a game lately, yet I don’t think those minutes are guaranteed, he could see 17. It varies yet the Detroit starter never sees more than 31 or 32 minutes and the backup and starter never share the floor. So Buycks minute range would be 16 to 22. Yet it seems unlikely he could totally destroy a team at min price. Same as Ferguson yesterday, he was garbage, yet I blame the Lakers hawks dumpster fire for 6 of my 20 my teams being within two points of the cash line, not Ferguson as I understood a 5 to 10 point game was a realistic outcome for him.

• bods72

@moped_jones said...

Perfect spot and low ownership great gpp play. No whining if he busts. You just gotta accept what this play is, high risk high reward.

• Lakeplacid

Who will have the glass ankles today and SCREW us over after lock hmmmmmm

• zigger77

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

On Tyrone Wallace the one reason he got minutes is because lou only played 23 instead of like 35 which he would’ve got. AND he got extra minutes becayse Evans was in foul trouble. For reference Tyrone got 10 minutes in the first half then 22 in the second half. So limit your expectations unless he starts which we probably won’t get news on. And it seems as if he passed sindarius on the depth chart. One good thing is that he fills up the stat sheet decently 22.8 ppg 6 rebounds 5.4 assists 1.5 steals and 0.9 blocks per game in 33 minutes a game in the g league. He’s interesting for sure. All depends on doc

• neccos

@roostercrows said...

I will never roster Bradley again – been burned too many times with him. When I play him he duds.

Same with me, he’s on my DNPWRLU (Do Not Play Will Ruin Lineup) list when the pricing seems attractive….along with the likes of Rodney Hood, Dejounte Murray, David Nwaba, Jae Crowder, Reggie Jackson, Larry Nance certain guys have a habit of playing like garbage when you roster them.

• Njsum1

@thetitanlb said...

I disagree. There are a few guys in that game that depending on some injury things can be really good plays. Assuming Kyle Anderson gets the start again he couuld be getting 35 minutes at 5k and is very safe. LMA also has a good price with possibly all the guys out. If Hill is still out Fox is super cheap and has been getting 7x the last few games. Even WCS is a great GPP play. If he can get a full compliment of minutes dude can get 45 dk points at 6.1k.

Anderson always seems to get there in unspectacular fashion, rarely goes above 6x, yet rarely goes below 4.5x when given the run. LMA has to be in play without Kawhi, for 7700.

• miggs6876

@thetitanlb said...

Good points. I will have to reconsider.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).