7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) at Indiana ( -1.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -1 ) at Minnesota ( 1 ) —- T: 220
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at LA Clippers ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deactivated203270

Well i got Rondo in one……..but with Dunn and ABC soooooo……..yea.

• keephustlincuz

Kevin Love revenge game…….

• Dfspacman

Wow Rondo going off, Bucks and Cavs getting mauled

• TeamTarek

God put dunn back in PLS

• draggin49

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yes, but you took trash Tristan Thompson.

Yeah I kinda was so undecided at center……and with the lineup I had it had to be a cheapy guy…But I was hoping for a little in game production and some possible run in the event that there was a blowout. Was really hoping to just get about 20 points from him.

• ghostfacekicker

@SkateFiend said...

I can’t imagine anyone putting in even a hundred dollars a day to play NBA DFS. It’s 5 times the crapshoot MLB is, as far as I’m concerned.

Save your money for the MLB, where you’ll eventually guess right on some stacks that go right. i can turn a dollar GPP entry into 10-20 bucks fairly regularly in that game.

Look at my profile I play everything.

I haven’t won shit in 6 years.

I’m not a noob. I know how to research. I’ve used every free and paid resource known to man. I play mostly GPP on FD which is certainly a reason I haven’t won anything. But the amount of money and effort I have put into this without ever winning over $200-300 in a night is just ridiculous. Fanduel used to show you how much money you were throwing away but I guess they needed to keep the “not gambling” excuse going. This is 100% gambling, not a good use of time for someone trying to grow their bank roll.

• bbeast

@nived131504 said...

Joe Harris was the trap of the day…

My lineup was the trap of the day

• ghostfacekicker

@keephustlincuz said...

Kevin Love revenge game…….

I love this.

• draggin49

Lowry quit sucking

• TeamTarek

Dunn still on the Bench. Im done with dfs

• thirdstringtalent

Some of the optimizers suggested Joe Harris – I have never heard of Joe Harris.

• iron_tactics

@TeamTarek said...

He look sick?

• IronMonkey415

Of course Tristan would rip my heart out

This is not the ripping heart gif I want

• letsampitup

see you tomorrow.

• bigkino217

portis chalk is starting to come through

• damionismyname

@TeamTarek said...

yeah I got 70% love and its looking like I may hang it up to if he cant turn it around. 10 minutes and not one rebound or even turnover. lol

• bigkino217

@damionismyname said...

yeah I got 70% love and its looking like I may hang it up to if he cant turn it around. 10 minutes and not one rebound or even turnover. lol

he did miss 5 shots if its any consolation lol

• madmanjayWV

@RandysCrow said...

Yeah I kinda was so undecided at center……and with the lineup I had it had to be a cheapy guy…But I was hoping for a little in game production and some possible run in the event that there was a blowout. Was really hoping to just get about 20 points from him.

LOOKING JUST FINE at the moment

C Tristan Thompson
    CLE 39 MIN 58
    2nd 3:51
    $3,900
    Salary
    2.1%
    Owned

• roach62

so..let me get this straight..

i know he shot terribly and is coming back from injury and all..

but this Nets coach really fucking played Acy for 13 minutes..and some guy named Milton fucking Doyle for 12 minutes…and Levert couldnt even crack 11 minutes??

the fuck..

3 decent to good plays in Buycks/Portis/KAT…going to shit because Dunn cant do shit, and Levert not getting any minutes, and missing shots when he does

• scott33

K Love just hanging out on the 3 pt line. Get on the block & get to work u sissy!

• thesauc0

why does ish smith never do anything

• draggin49

Lowry you fuckin twat.

• bigkino217

dunn getting going a bit at least

• deactivated203270

@IronMonkey415 said...

This is not the ripping heart gif I want

The hearts taking rips lmao legit made me spit out my soup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).