7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 14.5 ) at Toronto ( -14.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 18 ) at Golden State ( -18 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

Yesterday i started my day laughing at people who planned on playing DSJ.

Then I got busy at work and realized I had like 30 mins til lineup lock and built two quick lineups. One with Reggie Jackson and One with Dennis Smith Jr.

I got home about 7:11 PM and didnt even turn on the games. I took my clothes off and laid them down on the dresser (didnt even hang them up!) and turned out the lights and went straight to bed.

Absolutely no reason to watch the games play out. I already knew what I had done.

• TeamTarek

LOL xd

• DirkDigglerz

Interesting slate lots of blowout potential.

Hey Guys don’t Forget to Join the Yahoo RG League Week number 3 : 39/50 spots filled :

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4005919/80358197

Starts today. Thanks No drops scores this time best of the best wins.

• monarch

Going to be a ton of injury news we won’t get until tonight with these road B2B

• underdawgs

@monarch said...

Going to be a ton of injury news we won’t get until tonight with these road B2B

Myles Turner, Collison, Booker, CoJo, Lamb.
    Anyone else were waiting to hear about?

• monarch

@underdawgs said...

Myles Turner, Collison, Booker, CoJo, Lamb.
    Anyone else were waiting to hear about?

You just dont know with three teams on road B2B and all after lock. They dont have AM shootarounds.

• fleishmo6

Being from Philly, I watch all the sixers games, they get destroyed by guards that can shoot the basketball. Cannot see tonight being any different when they play Washington. Should be a Beal night

• monarch

Have to wonder if Dario at 3900 gets more opportunity with Thibs out.

• SpockJ

Two free 50 point squares from Simmons and Beal. I’ll eat Melton chalk if Booker is out, maybe a couple Josh Jackson. Wiggins and Teague good combo.

• superjon

@SpockJ said...

Two free 50 point squares from Simmons and Beal. I’ll eat Melton chalk if Booker is out, maybe a couple Josh Jackson. Wiggins and Teague good combo.

Wow I didn’t even realize Booker was questionable. I actually crossed him off because I’m not paying 8800 for him right now.

Then when I was making my first line up, I had enough for Melton.

• superjon

Trap of the Day: Otto Porter

Crushes last game. Has really good recent history vs Philly. Price hasn’t gone up on FD

With that said, he’ll be in 5% of my line ups. You know, just in case.

• upgradetoquestionable

Stacking up SAC/PHO mixing in a few other pieces and hope for a nice close shootout.

• superjon

Favorite plays so far

Embiid
    Dipo
    Fox
    Nance

• SpockJ

Super cheap value already…. Jeremy Lin extended run with blowout, oquinn bc Turner is closer to doubtful, and

• Sportsfan100

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Stacking up SAC/PHO mixing in a few other pieces and hope for a nice close shootout.

Just remember Sac are playing their 3rd game in 4 days and are on the tail end of a B2B.
    I haven’t started my lineup yet, but just something to consider. Good luck.

• underdawgs

@Sportsfan100 said...

Just remember Sac are playing their 3rd game in 4 days and are on the tail end of a B2B.

That Pho / Sac game is shaping up to be weird.
    If Booker sits, it’s a boost to Melton, Josh Jackson, and Jamal Crawford. Not sure it helps Ayton, I suspect it does not (haven’t started real research yet).
    And for Sac, Bagley is sitting this game so it puts Giles back in play as a viable punt and he’ll get blowout run.
    Some really weird guys from that game could put up points tonight.

• monarch

@underdawgs said...

That Pho / Sac game is shaping up to be weird.
    If Booker sits, it’s a boost to Melton, Josh Jackson, and Jamal Crawford. Not sure it helps Ayton, I suspect it does not (haven’t started real research yet).
    And for Sac, Bagley is sitting this game so it puts Giles back in play as a viable punt and he’ll get blowout run.
    Some really weird guys from that game could put up points tonight.

Bagley is sitting? He said he was playing

He is from AZ, was HS teammates with Ayton and already missed their 1st meeting. He is going to play but probably 15 minutes

• monarch

Gary Harris is someone I’m on. 5400 and the Heat yield 33 three point attempts per game at home and with the Nuggets you know where those shots are coming from. Also road B2B so the Heat will probably push the tempo more than usual.

• Ronboogie6

@Sportsfan100 said...

Besides Bogdan nobody played over 25 min yesterday. They are all young also. I’m liking fox and WCS as of right now.

• underdawgs

@monarch said...

Bagley is sitting? He said he was playing

He is from AZ, was HS teammates with Ayton and already missed their 1st meeting. He is going to play but probably 15 minutes

I thought I saw that Bagley would sit tonight. Apologies if I got that wrong.
    If he plays I agree I can’t see him getting meaningful minutes but it does ruin Giles.

• monarch

@underdawgs said...

I thought I saw that Bagley would sit tonight. Apologies if I got that wrong.
    If he plays I agree I can’t see him getting meaningful minutes but it does ruin Giles.

Just a heads up. Giles plays almost all of his minutes at center. He needs Koufos or WCS to be out to be a real play. Bagley impacts mainly Bjelica

• Danielv22

@DirkDigglerz said...

Interesting slate lots of blowout potential.

Hey Guys don’t Forget to Join the Yahoo RG League Week number 3 : 39/50 spots filled :

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4005919/80358197

Starts today. Thanks No drops scores this time best of the best wins.

Thanks for the heads up.. my Yahoo username is different from my rotogrinder account name fyi.. “daniel”

• dmbtrip2004

Man I am in the midst of the worst slump…guys I am picking are going for 40 and 50 the night before and the night after I pick them…

• SpockJ

Theres no way I dont play Chef curry tonight. Home game and even if it’s a blowout fans paid money to see him play in the fourth.

• upgradetoquestionable

Not thinking ATL can keep up with Toronto, definitely like some Toronto bench pieces. Powell especially has been playing well lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).