7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 14.5 ) at Toronto ( -14.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 18 ) at Golden State ( -18 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HungryHungryHip

Oh Willie Cauley-Stein, I see you trying to tempt me again today after what you did yesterday. Shame on you

• TrustinthePlan

Embiid, Fox, and Booker are my favorites so far. Curry appeals to me too. Add to the injury watch list for tonight Ben Simmons, he came down with the nasty upper respiratory bug that Butler had for almost a week and didn’t practice yesterday and I would imagine if he got it anywhere near the degree Butler did, he won’t play today.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

DK is getting lame with the huge slates. The cash line is just too much one wrong play and you stand no chance. 275 is no longer a safe target you need 285++. I Had Harden Jokic Kurucs Napier Deandre Jordan all the goodies but swapping Bogdanovic to Anderson last second = no cash 278 doesn’t cut it.

• dmbtrip2004

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

DK is getting lame with the huge slates. The cash line is just too much one wrong play and you stand no chance. 275 is no longer a safe target you need 285++. I Had Harden Jokic Kurucs Napier Deandre Jordan all the goodies but swapping Bogdanovic to Anderson last second = no cash 278 doesn’t cut it.

Same on FD…getting ridiculous

• Njsum1

@Sportsfan100 said...

Just remember Sac are playing their 3rd game in 4 days and are on the tail end of a B2B.
    I haven’t started my lineup yet, but just something to consider. Good luck.

Are you implying that Pho is going to blow out Sacremento, even with Booker likely to sit? Sure anything can happen, and even if Booker plays, the only team with the possibility of getting blown here, IMO is Pho.

Sacremento basically played a scrimmage last night and WCS, only played 18 minutes. Just sayin…😉

• Njsum1

I don’t get it…The cash line was right around 275 (a little lower I think) last night. Perfectly reasonable with some studs going off and a couple of chalk value plays hitting.

• Ronboogie6

This isn’t true. I’m not very good at this so take it with a grain of salt, but you can miss on a player or two and still end up cashing. Not gonna win anything big but live to fight another day. Yesterday I missed on Anderson, Green, and White but still ended up tripling my entry. And the day before I doubled up with 97 points from George, Winslow, Bismack, and Melton who accounted for half my salary.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t get it…The cash line was right around 275 (a little lower I think) last night. Perfectly reasonable with some studs going off and a couple of chalk value plays hitting.

I guess I should have joined the earlier slates my lines were 285+

• SpockJ

Does Wiggins ever have back to back good games lol.

• swink

@monarch said...

Gary Harris is someone I’m on. 5400 and the Heat yield 33 three point attempts per game at home and with the Nuggets you know where those shots are coming from. Also road B2B so the Heat will probably push the tempo more than usual.

Harris is in a good spot if he can reach 30+ mins and this game scores higher than projected!

• Njsum1

@HungryHungryHip said...

Oh Willie Cauley-Stein, I see you trying to tempt me again today after what you did yesterday. Shame on you

Although he denied us a 50 burger, he still hit 5x on DK in just 18 minutes. Am I going to fade him now against Pho for a measly $600 more.

• Petergunz82

@SpockJ said...

Two free 50 point squares from Simmons and Beal. I’ll eat Melton chalk if Booker is out, maybe a couple Josh Jackson. Wiggins and Teague good combo.

Is that enough for 9k each?

• Sportsfan100

@Njsum1 said...

Are you implying that Pho is going to blow out Sacremento, even with Booker likely to sit? Sure anything can happen, and even if Booker plays, the only team with the possibility of getting blown here, IMO is Pho.

Sacremento basically played a scrimmage last night and WCS, only played 18 minutes. Just sayin…😉

Not sure how you read anything about a blowout in my comment. I’m just providing info to use or not use as you see fit. I’m at work and haven’t done any research yet, so I don’t have an opinion either way at this point.

• SpockJ

@Petergunz82 said...

Is that enough for 9k each?

Yes. Building around these 2 = profit

• ASitar

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Man I am in the midst of the worst slump…guys I am picking are going for 40 and 50 the night before and the night after I pick them…

It may be tough to do, but you need to look at the current game being played and the opportunity, rather than the last game (or weeks) stats. It’s easy to get caught up in “what have they done lately”. Maybe that player was playing soft defenses, or there was an injury on the team that gave them more minutes, or maybe they were on fire and now you take them because they’ve had 3 45 point games this week and they did. Sometimes I use their recent stat lines for their minutes and that’s about it. Put every game in a vacuum. Sometimes those guys are the best fades. A lot of times it’s knowing who to buy low and sell high and when to keep rolling w a player on a heater.

• Njsum1

@Ronboogie6 said...

Yesterday I missed on Anderson

I think a lot of people missed on Anderson. I posted the other day, that this guy just never comes to play when I roster him as anything more than one off. I caught a 50 burger once, yet I had him in like 1 of 15 lineups. Anytime I go heavy on this guy, it’s a dud.

At least he was cheap enough yesterday where 20 DK points didn’t destroy good lineups. I think I paired him and Bogdan in 8 of my 14 lineups so the pairing worked out, and I ended up cashing 5 of the 8 lineups that had Anderson.

What was annoying was that I had Conley (another guy who duds when I go heavy) in like 5 of 14 to start then figured if I just took him out of a couple he’d probably do better…and viola 45 burger….haha. Unfortunately I swapped him to D Russ in the two I took him out of. 😂

And Marc Gasol is unplayable until he’s either 6k or remembers how to play basketball.

• Njsum1

@Sportsfan100 said...

Not sure how you read anything about a blowout in my comment. I’m just providing info to use or not use as you see fit. I’m at work and haven’t done any research yet, so I don’t have an opinion either way at this point.

Your previous post….

“Just remember Sac are playing their 3rd game in 4 days and are on the tail end of a B2B.
    I haven’t started my lineup yet, but just something to consider. Good luck”

Certainly sounds to me like you’re warning of a possible blowout, or at the very least a possible dud from Sacremento…If that wasn’t your intention..ok…my bad…just as it’s worded that’s surely what it sounds like 🤷‍♀️

• ASitar

I gotta say it – Vince Carter revenge game!!

Also, did you see TJ McConnels price go up $1k on DK? No thanks

• wafic

@Njsum1 said...

I think a lot of people missed on Anderson. I posted the other day, that this guy just never comes to play when I roster him as anything more than one off. I caught a 50 burger once, yet I had him in like 1 of 15 lineups. Anytime I go heavy on this guy, it’s a dud.

At least he was cheap enough yesterday where 20 DK points didn’t destroy good lineups. I think I paired him and Bogdan in 8 of my 14 lineups so the pairing worked out, and I ended up cashing 5 of the 8 lineups that had Anderson.

What was annoying was that I had Conley (another guy who duds when I go heavy) in like 5 of 14 to start then figured if I just took him out of a couple he’d probably do better…and viola 45 burger….haha. Unfortunately I swapped him to D Russ in the two I took him out of. 😂

And Marc Gasol is unplayable until he’s either 6k or remembers how to play basketball.

I’ve played Anderson a lot this year. He’s been mostly good for me. And then last night he’s priced up to 5200 in a dream match-up against the Pelicans and didn’t show up. Didn’t see the game to know why really. Just have to accept it. Deandre Jordan is another one who’s burned me in 2 of the last 3 and i went back to the well last night and he paid off. Just never know. Gotta play the good plays. They are not always gonna work out. That’s when your gut comes into play. I missed on DK. On Yahoo did well and if i didnt have Anderson in that LU, I might’ve taken down a GPP.

• wafic

I also think the Kings will suck tonight.

• monarch

@SpockJ said...

Yes. Building around these 2 = profit

No Playoff P? He is going to annihilate Wiggins or Okogie.

• dominicanpapi

Wiz/Sixers has a 227 total, Philly favored by 9.

Kings/Suns has a 231 total, Kings favored by 2. This tells me Booker might be out. At the very least, I would say it’s a pick ‘em or Phoenix favored by 1/2 points based on this being a B2B for Sacramento.

• dpalltheway

Gary Harris was pulled for the 4th quarter yesterday because of a hamstring. For whatever reason, this isn’t on the injury report but I wouldn’t be surprised if he sat tonight.

• Wooden_Bones

@monarch said...

Have to wonder if Dario at 3900 gets more opportunity with Thibs out.

The MIN rotation is going to be something to watch. Tibs always had tight rotations, which took a lot of value away from bench players.

• BUFUu2

back up centers are killing the thunder recently so anyone chancing dieng tonight and i also like giles

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).