7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -10.5 ) at Cleveland ( 10.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 14.5 ) at Toronto ( -14.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 18 ) at Golden State ( -18 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

Last 15 mins tanked me. Only got back half. After the first 5 mins of the slate with Nance going down, I hoped to get back 2/3, but getting back half is in that range. So it goes! :)

Sorry bout Nance man, announcers said they were worried bc it was the same knee that he had ACL surgery on. Which stud u like tomorrow? I’m actually leaning ABC to ball out to show he’s worthy of the MVP. I like Blake, Drummond & Collins in the 30-40 dollar range. I’ll prob punt the G positions tomorrow with guys like Lin, Melton, Barea, Burks & Oubre & pay up in the F/C/UTL spots. I’ll prob have 40-30-30 exposure to ABC, Harden & AD.

• Dfspacman

Klay and Wiggins went off, two guys who don’t usually get peripherals

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

Sorry bout Nance man, announcers said they were worried bc it was the same knee that he had ACL surgery on. Which stud u like tomorrow? I’m actually leaning ABC to ball out to show he’s worthy of the MVP. I like Blake, Drummond & Collins in the 30-40 dollar range. I’ll prob punt the G positions tomorrow with guys like Lin, Melton, Barea, Burks & Oubre & pay up in the F/C/UTL spots. I’ll prob have 40-30-30 exposure to ABC, Harden & AD.

I still like Harden. Drum is a good price on Yahoo, though he’s never smashed the Lakers since last year (similar lineups, no LBJ). And Collins looks like in a good spot but a B2B. I’m curious if DSJ sits (hint: Luka does better w/o him.. edit: Brunson too haha)

• damionismyname

I’ve seen it all. FD priced Raul Neto at $5900…lol!

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

43 on DK and 10 on Yahoo I believe. 5900 is excessive on FD. Rubio missed all but 5 minutes last night and I think he only had about 24 FD points.

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

I still like Harden. Drum is a good price on Yahoo, though he’s never smashed the Lakers since last year (similar lineups, no LBJ). And Collins looks like in a good spot but a B2B. I’m curious if DSJ sits (hint: Luka does better w/o him).

Yeah I’d like Drummond more if he was at home but that price is way low on Yahoo. I’ll have a lot of exposure to him & Blake.

• damionismyname

@scott33 said...

Some guy named Brandon Sampson who was just called up from the g-league for the Bulls is $6200 also. Who priced these guys?

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

Some guy named Brandon Sampson who was just called up from the g-league for the Bulls is $6200 also. Who priced these guys?

Wow, never heard of the guy lol.

• superjon

And 39th for $150 in the late slate to salvage the night.

• scott33

@superjon said...

And 39th for $150 in the late slate to salvage the night.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@eatmyturf23 said...

Wow, no one broke 300 in the yahoo league. Gratz to the 6 guys over 290!

Sometimes it pays off to not really adjust to the news! That was my lineup from the early afternoon yesterday. At Yahoo I pretty much pick the guys “underpriced” compared to DK that I believe to be in the best spots. It has worked a lot but also burned me a few times. Happy with my start in the league though!

• ElSlappo

That was definitely my worst slate of the season – I think it was a 100% washout for me (GPP only). Today will be better – looks like the Yahoo GPP is smaller make sure you reserve those entries within the next couple of hours

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).