7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Indiana ( -1 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Orlando ( -10 ) —- T: 221
    7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Dallas ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 223
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at Utah ( -11 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 13 ) at Golden St ( -13 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Ok, why is everyone on Portis? I get that Morris and Randle are out….but I don’t see Portis chasing Bogdanovic around. Why would he get anymore time? Taj and Mitch Rob cover almost all the C minutes.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Plus, Melo was a failure in the big apple, while Darko had a successful apple orchard. Plus both made come backs this year and I’m pretty sure Darko’s has been better, even though I think it’s already over.

If you’ve seen Darko drink and fight (separately or together), too, you know who’s the real winner.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Wizards are suiting up only 9 guys tonight. Wow.

Damn…these are the scenarios I kinda love…

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Syracuse also produced Derrick Coleman.

Coleman could have been a top 100 player of all time. Instead, he turned out to be maybe the biggest disappointment relative to talent in NBA history (not counting like Len Bias for obvious reasons).

• beastdog325

You like Ish Cpt?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

Ok, why is everyone on Portis? I get that Morris and Randle are out….but I don’t see Portis chasing Bogdanovic around. Why would he get anymore time? Taj and Mitch Rob cover almost all the C minutes.

Oh no you see Bobby Portis is going to think Bogdanovic is Nikola Mirotic so he’ll just take him out so Bogdanovic won’t be running around anymore in the game.

But no in seriousness, Portis will just guard Royce O’Neale who stands in the corner.

• chrisbanas

Is Mitchell Robsinon confirmed out?

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

Syracuse also produced Derrick Coleman.

Coleman could have been a top 100 player of all time. Instead, he turned out to be maybe the biggest disappointment relative to talent in NBA history (not counting like Len Bias for obvious reasons).

Everyone keeps forgetting Carmelo Anthony!

• feekdogg

@chrisbanas said...

No. Probable.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

Nope but his two buddies are.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Cam Reddish is starting if anyone else is getting on the train.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Cam Reddish is starting if anyone else is getting on the train.

50 FPs confirmed.

• captainwacky

Also in all seriousness, I think JR Smith might be the greatest discrepancy between athleticism, talent, and career production.

• gerzez1212

Im on that train

• realphipps

I appreciate the Bobbi Portia reference earlier. Feels like I left a legacy on this board, finally, after a few years. My phone auto-corrects Bobby to Bobbi, Portis to Portia now.

So is anyone drunk enough to play Paschal tonight? Over their last 15 games, Milwaukee is a bottom 6 team, in terms of DK points allowed, to both SF and PF. Dray being back hurts him, but GS down 20 at halftime probably helps.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Everyone keeps forgetting Carmelo Anthony!

Carmelo is a top 250 player all time though, so he didn’t really disappoint relative to his talent. Coleman isn’t even in the top 500 and he had the talent to be top 100. He was a beast the first few years and then he got lazy and started drinking and doing drugs. He was even shooting the 3 early on in his career, which was pretty revolutionary at that time for a PF, and then he never got better.

• captainwacky

@realphipps said...

I appreciate the Bobbi Portia reference earlier. Feels like I left a legacy on this board, finally, after a few years. My phone auto-corrects Bobby to Bobbi, Portis to Portia now.

So is anyone drunk enough to play Paschal tonight? Over their last 15 games, Milwaukee is a bottom 6 team, in terms of DK points allowed, to both SF and PF. Dray being back hurts him, but GS down 20 at halftime probably helps.

There’s so many good cheap pf that I don’t see the need.

• Herf

I like Fultz tonight against a shitty Washington defense and his price isn’t that bad on DK. I’m trying to figure out who to play from Houston for value. McLemore has a chance to get some playing time tonight against a bad Atlanta team and hes cheap. Huerter is in a great spot, same for Clarkson.

So many options tonight, just gotta find the right recipe!

• JSteele

@jlowery73 said...

They don’t really have anybody who can fill Randle’s minutes unless you think Taj plays some 4. Knox was a candidate but he will likely have to fill some of Morris’ minutes along with guys like Bullock.

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

Carmelo is a top 250 player all time though, so he didn’t really disappoint relative to his talent. Coleman isn’t even in the top 500 and he had the talent to be top 100. He was a beast the first few years and then he got lazy and started drinking and doing drugs. He was even shooting the 3 early on in his career, which was pretty revolutionary at that time for a PF, and then he never got better.

Yeah, I like to make fun of Melo a little more than he might actually be bad, but he’s absolutely one of if not the most overrated player of all time. And your assessment of DC is correct.

• realphipps

Atlanta is really good at defending the 3pt line, whether that be scheme or opponents lack of need.

Has me questioning McClemore and House, and to a degree Tucker (who has a path to a double double tonight, imo)

• shrilla

Anyone like Herro on DK? Super cheap and seems due for a good game.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

They don’t really have anybody who can fill Randle’s minutes unless you think Taj plays some 4. Knox was a candidate but he will likely have to fill some of Morris’ minutes along with guys like Bullock.

The main thing is Royce O’Neale isn’t an offensive weapon, so whoever the Knicks play that they don’t want running around can just stand and guard O’Neale. However, with that said, that actually brings an interesting dilemma because that reduces the potential stocks for Portis. Not that this should prevent you from taking him.

• hpatel1089

Is Portis the def cash play today on FD?

• mambaland

is gordon starting for houston good for gordon or bad

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.